Jorge M.
Wellington, TX
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said the vehicle isn't fixed. It still shakes and pulls to the side after service. Service was great before but not so much this time.

Robert R.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they've always been really good.

CG
Carol G.
12/22/2020
Honest, Experienced & Courteous
With a used car it is a must to have a good Mechanic. Life happens, things break. I recommend Shorty Bear Safety Service Inc. for all your car needs. I used to have my previous car serviced here. I cheated and when elsewhere due to availability. *yes, this is because they are good at what they do* I came back and will go no where else - not only did they service what I scheduled to have done, but they fixed other problems that the previous shop had left behind. Don't waste your time, money and be disappointed by going else where. They are worth the wait if you can wait to get on the schedule.. + you definitely get your money's worth. Their staff being kind, knowledgeable, and prompt are just EXTRAS. Definitely staying loyal to Shorty Bear

GM
Gabriel M.
12/11/2020
Professionalism
I really like that they were in contact with me through out the process and their professionalism is top notch. Great service overall.

V
Valued Customer
12/11/2020
They got my work truck back to work even faster than they said they could.
Shorty's always takes care of me. They understand that it costs more than just repair charges for my work trucks to be out of service. Down time is money lost. I know they will get them back on the road as quickly as possible!

Jerry C.
11/25/2020
Quality
They take awhile because they wanted it perfect. That’s why I go there. Also they do it with a smile.

James M.
11/16/2020
Toyota Corolla Repairs
Requested repairs completed in a timely manner. Also replaced my interior door handle at no charge without my asking. Appreciate the great work. You got my A+ rating...

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
11/16/2020
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, and understanding all fits for this team!

RF
Ron F.
Ford E450 Super Duty
11/13/2020
Good job quickly done
Courteous and professionally done service

Chevrolet Corvette
11/13/2020
This is a repair shop that goes the extra to keep your vehicle running
An honest, hard working, group that deserves your business. I've used Shorty's for my automotive needs for 30 plus years and if a glitch should occur, they are more than willing to make it right. There are many, many automotive repair shops in Amarillo, when I need help, I choose Shorty's.

Amelia S.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Amelia said she listened to what she needed to get done and she got it done.

David M.
GMC Yukon
11/05/2020
David Moore
you did exactly what we asked you to do and you did it in a timely manner at a fair price

BI
Bobby I.
Canyon, TX
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff did a good service and they did everything he asked them to do in a good amount of time.

Chrissa B.
GMC Yukon
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Chrissa said they were excellent .

RF