Canyon, TX
Porsche Boxster
04/30/2020
Very capable and professional! On schedule, on time, good price
They got me in at my appointed time and started working on the car. The technician was the same one that did my Mercedes SL and now worked on my Porsche. I was concerned that they might not be familiar with foreign cars - they have a lot of large vehicles there. But he was truly an expert, showing me the results of the measurements and adjustments. All variables were in compliance except one on the left rear. To get that in compliance it would require $3,500 worth of parts (Porsche parts aren't cheap!). I was given the choice, and decided that the out of alignment was of little consequence - especially $3,500 worth of consequence. I'm very pleased with the results of the work and I recommend Shorty's for any and all alignment work. They're fantastic!

OR
Oscar R.
Ram 2500
04/29/2020
Trustworthy
They did an alignment for me and told me to drive it for a couple of days . Came back and ask if I really need to spend another 500 dollars for ball joint . They said no if you can deal with the slight pull but I was up to me . They could of easily said yes and took and 500 dollars.. great business will recommend them

LT
LaWana T.
Saturn VUE
04/28/2020
They were able to get me in earlier than scheduled and gave me my discount even though I had forgotten my coupon. Good to know they appreciate my business.

CE
Charles E.
Toyota Sequoia
04/25/2020
I'm happy.
First time to visit Shorty's. Shorty's will be my go to for mechanic needs. Everyone was friendly and helpful, the work was performed quickly and the price was reasonable.

CJ
Carolyn J.
Ford Explorer Sport
04/22/2020
Friendly place to do busy with.
My experience with Shorty's Bear was excellent and will use them again. I will recommend them to my family and friends.

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
04/17/2020
this shop is fast and efficient! The staff is comforting if big issues arise and help to make the proper decisions!

Carl S.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Carl said the work this business did was really satisfactory and it was done in a timely manner.

BV
Brian V.
Cadillac Escalade
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did a really good job.

Marc H.
Wildorado, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Marc said that the place was pretty good.

Justin A.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Justin said that he appreciates all the people at the business. They're speedy, friendly and took care of him.

V
Valued Customer
03/27/2020
They do good work
Good work, fast service, reasonable prices

James L.
Ford F550 Super Duty
03/25/2020
James
Great people, great work, professionals, job well done and I've known this family and friends for a long long time. Worth going to on any vehicle. Best shop in town.

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
03/25/2020
Great
This shop and guys a ladies working there helped to make a logical decision on the repair of my truck. Thank you all!!

Robert B.
03/24/2020
Fast service
I had never used Shorty's on any of my vehicles, but I decided to give them a try today, I was immediately greeted when I came in, got my truck right in and got the alignment done not only fast but did a great job. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I will definitely be back.

IP
Inocente P.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Inocente said that he liked their service.