Teresa M.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
06/01/2018
Winnebego RV Service
I have used Shorty Bear's numerous times for both my RV and my Ford Explorer. This time, as with all previous times, the experience was great. Ron handle my service request, and he is so awesome to work with. He always remembers me, and he is always very forthright in what works needs to done and what work can wait or not be done at all. I am always pleased with the work done and the time frame in which it is done.

CG
Chris G.
05/21/2018
Quality, Honest & Reliable
I've brought my vehicles here multiple times. I always get quality work, fast service and the guys that work here are very informative and knowledgable.

I recommend Shorty's Bear to anyone needing any type of maintenance on their vehicles.

Top notch in my opinion.

Toyota Avalon
05/17/2018
Friendly, fast service
They were able to service my car the day I dropped it off, even though I did not have an appointment. As I left, the service person let me know how much tread remained on my tires, so I would know a timeframe for replacing them. Overall, very good service.

Christy M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Christy said the staff did exactly what they were supposed to do.

CD
Charlene D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Charlene said the staff were all very nice.

AR
Andrew R.
Farmington, NM
Ram 2500
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said that the service staff were extra helpful and dedicated to ensuring the quality of their work.

Ray R.
Westfield, MA
Buick Enclave
05/15/2018
Very friendly and clean shop the type of place you fill safe having work done.
We were in the Amarillo area from Massachusetts due to a family emergency. I had dealings with Shorty’s years ago when I lived here! Was always satisfied with there work and would still recommend them to anyone! Thanks again for taking care of my vehicle while I was in town.

EW
Elizabeth W.
05/11/2018
Honest Mechanics
Shorty's Bear looked at my '98 Nissan Altima when it started to jump if I drove over 2 rpm. Everyone there was extremely nice and professional. Once they found the issue, they followed up with me immediately. It's hard to find an honest mechanic, but the workers at Shorty's Bear won't let you down. This won't be the last time that I visit them when my car needs service!

RD
Rowena D.
Buick Park Avenue
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Rowena said the business did everything she asked them to do.

Jason R.
Stratford, TX
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service was great. The vehicle was able to get in and done pretty fast.

SP
Steven P.
Pampa, TX
Chrysler 300
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he didn't have any problems with the business.

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
05/03/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable!!!
These people care about you and get you in and out as quickly and efficiently as possible!

Juan H.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Juan said they do a good job.

Clyde M.
Ford
04/27/2018
Its very obvious the techs know what they are doing. As full time RVers they had the Steering Stabilizer System installed and the oil/filter/lube work done and had us back in our Winnebago Motorhome in just a few hours.

Thank you for your prompt and professional service

JU
Julius U.
Lexus LX 570
04/25/2018
Reliable service
Brought my SUV for alignment check on a Saturday. Waited on site until the job was done. Excellent service

HW
Harold W.
04/20/2018
The people
Your service on our truck wars right on, it's starts right up and has power once again
Thanks guys

GC
George C.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/19/2018
Friendly and professional
I was pleased with the service at Shorty's.

RJ
Richard J.
04/19/2018
Customer Satisfaction
Work was done to my satisfaction, but dirty finger prints on the front bumper detract from that. A customer would expect their vehicle to look as good if not better after any repairs were made.

LC
Lisa C.
04/17/2018
Honesty and Integrity
Honesty and Integrity are two very important things I look for in anyone whose service I use. I feel that the people at Shorty's have both of those and I will be using you again when I need someone.

RJ
Rose J.
Kia Optima
04/16/2018
The team was courteous and the repair was done in one day.