Mike C.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/22/2020
They do good work and honest
Ron and the guys most helpful on the repairs on my k5 blazzer thanks guys

Richard M.
Hereford, TX
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said they do great work and they took care of his vehicle the way that he wanted it done.

Ricky S.
05/21/2020
A Mechanic You Can Trust
They took great care of us when replacing the transmission in our truck. The customer service is outstanding.

LC
Lisa C.
Mercury Mariner
05/20/2020
Quick and professional
Shorty's has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They work quickly and get you back on the road.

05/20/2020
Honest people
Though I needed breaks put on a Jeep Grand Cherokee ended up only being a rock they took care of us quickly and honestly

Jeanice D.
05/18/2020
Alingment
Everyone was kind and informative

TH

always prompt and awesome over delivers DEBBY KELLY

Jerry C.
Ford
05/09/2020
A great friendly place to have repairs done.
As always polite and friendly even when I had to cancel an appointment and then call and reschedule. They got it done at the appointed time.

Jennings S.
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Jennings said the staff picked up his vehicle, dropped it off, and kept him up dated on everything.

Shon S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Shon said that the staff got him in and out.

V
Valued Customer
05/01/2020
Throttle Body
Ever have the experience where your truck stops functioning? Recently I experienced a new dashboard sign; the "wrench"... my truck would only coast from that point. I would find a safe place to pull over (Thank you God), turn off the truck, wait a few minutes and then start again. This happened multiple times over a couple days until I brought to Shorty's. They fixed it within a couple hours (along with some tire issues I had). I was sure I was in for a $3-5K transmission issue, but they fixed it for hundreds. Thank you all at Shorty's. You really do treat people like family!

Suzuki SX4
05/01/2020
The quick service with the cost and time frame of repair. They will take u home and come get u when your vehicle is ready
Refer to the info in the Review Title

Canyon, TX
Porsche Boxster
04/30/2020
Very capable and professional! On schedule, on time, good price
They got me in at my appointed time and started working on the car. The technician was the same one that did my Mercedes SL and now worked on my Porsche. I was concerned that they might not be familiar with foreign cars - they have a lot of large vehicles there. But he was truly an expert, showing me the results of the measurements and adjustments. All variables were in compliance except one on the left rear. To get that in compliance it would require $3,500 worth of parts (Porsche parts aren't cheap!). I was given the choice, and decided that the out of alignment was of little consequence - especially $3,500 worth of consequence. I'm very pleased with the results of the work and I recommend Shorty's for any and all alignment work. They're fantastic!

OR
Oscar R.
Ram 2500
04/29/2020
Trustworthy
They did an alignment for me and told me to drive it for a couple of days . Came back and ask if I really need to spend another 500 dollars for ball joint . They said no if you can deal with the slight pull but I was up to me . They could of easily said yes and took and 500 dollars.. great business will recommend them