Michelle H.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2020
The people there are so nice and helpful!
I love this place, the are very affordable and all the employees are nice and helpful! They also give you a ride where you need to be while the work on you’re vehicle! I will surely recommend them to everyone!😀

IG
Israel G.
Dodge Charger
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Israel said the business answered all his questions without hesitation and they didn't sugar coat anything.

RL
Ruben L.
06/10/2020
Cant beat Shortys!
They do perfect work at a good price. EXCELLENT customer service! Do not waste time going to other places, just take it to Shortys !

Ray M.
Boys Ranch, TX
Nissan Armada
06/08/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
From the initial inspection with my brakes to the service was the best service that I have experienced in some time. Mike was terrific with knowledge and friendliness and would give me updates about the process with my vehicle. I am so glad that I have found a trustworthy shop for my vehicles. I will defiantly recommend Shorty’s to my friends! Thanks for a great experience!

Kevin B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/06/2020
Good Work
Had some minor work, but did it Correctly!

James M.
06/06/2020
Friendly professional staff
Tired of getting robbed for repairs at dealerships. Shorty gets the job done right keeping you informed of work progress and cost of repairs up front before starting the job.

Don B.
Borger, TX
excellant service
The service was excellent as always

NH
Nathan H.
Bushland, TX
06/04/2020
Always looks out for you
I thought I had some issues with my car as it had been a long time since I have had it checked, but the mechanics at a short yes checked it to make sure for me and, I appreciate that

CG
Cecil G.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2020
Shorty's entire staff are very competent and they care about their customers!

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/02/2020
New Water Pump
Once again Shorty's was fast and fair repairing my truck.
I had a big leak and took it in to be checked. They called me in an hour with the diagnosis of a bad water pump and had it fixed the next day. And at a fair price. Won't take my Silverado anywhere else.

MT
Mike T.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/28/2020
Good folks always friendly
Easy to work with
Appointments easy to get
Quality work
Always follow up after service to see if things went we’ll

Mike C.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/22/2020
They do good work and honest
Ron and the guys most helpful on the repairs on my k5 blazzer thanks guys

Richard M.
Hereford, TX
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said they do great work and they took care of his vehicle the way that he wanted it done.

Ricky S.
05/21/2020
A Mechanic You Can Trust
They took great care of us when replacing the transmission in our truck. The customer service is outstanding.

LC
Lisa C.
Mercury Mariner
05/20/2020
Quick and professional
Shorty's has a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They work quickly and get you back on the road.