NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
06/12/2021
The staff works hard getting you in asap! Professional but friendly.

RO
Randy O.
06/08/2021
Stand behind their work
Front end alignment on my 62 Falcon hot rod.
Not an easy task. Thanks guys

Mike H.
Ram 3500
06/03/2021
A shop with integrity
There is only a few shops that I trust and shorty bears is one of them. Don't expect shade tree prices, but you get what you pay for

Lubbock, TX
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/02/2021
Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Shorty’s team are nice and willing to get the job done. I had a problem another company spent days on. After not being able to fix the problem vehicle was taken to Shorty’s and fix in a day. Nice work guys!!!!

RK
Rose K.
Toyota Avalon
05/30/2021
I am very happy with the resent work I had done at Shorty Bear. I will continue to come to this garage for my car repair and maintenance needs.

NB
Nita B.
05/26/2021
Friendly and honest
They were friendly and honest working people

Ralph S.
Panhandle, TX
05/26/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
They have taken care of my vehicles every time I have brought them in.

CD
Carol D.
Dodge Magnum
05/22/2021
Shorty's Bear provided great service at a reasonable price. And they have a nice waiting room!

LC
Lupe C.
05/19/2021
Professional and very trustworthy
Honest, hard working and very reliable.

Chevrolet
05/12/2021
Great people there
Business has been there a long time. Knowledgeable staff.

GMC
05/03/2021
Great people
They keep you informed on the status of your vehicle

Tom M.
04/30/2021
Surprise!
I have a project truck (2000 Chev step-side) that I installed a new front suspension on myself. I dropped it off at Shorty's for alignment and exhaust leak repair. I told them to check my work and that I couldn't get the inner tie rod boots on...I also told them there was no rush. After they had it for a few weeks they called to say it is ready. I asked if the inner tie rod boots were put on like I requested at drop off. "Let me check on that." I got a return phone call with a big surprise...the boots are after market and don't fit properly, were not put on and that the rack (steering) was leaking. Why wasn't I notified about this as soon as it was discovered? Apparently these guys do good work but my goodness, their communication needs work.
James and Danny B. from Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc. responded on 05/22/2021

Tom I totally agree with you. The one of service writer that you were dealing with had an accident and went on medical leave. I had also hire three new employees. So our communcation suffered tremendously.I apologize that you were one of my customers that had to experienced this problem. We are working to correct this situation.

Mike S.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the business has done excellent work.

EC
Essie C.
Lincoln Navigator
04/27/2021
Great Service!!!!
I am super happy with the service I received. My car is now quiet, safe, and reliable. I will definitely recommend this business to a friend.

Jorge R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Jorge said the service is good and he will keep going back.