Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Marsha T.
Flagler Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
quality, expertise and on time.
John, Great quality of work, expertise and diagnostics and timely.

DK

PV
Peter V.
01/18/2019
Great Service!
Silver Star has always taken excellent care of my cars. I can almost always get an appointment within 24 hours, the staff are customer friendly and their prices are reasonable. Wouldn't take my cars to any other facility.

Bob M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/16/2019
Employees
Very efficient in servicing my car.
Courteous and informative.
Work done on time and properly.

YW
Yvonne W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/16/2019
Replaced headlight and wipers
I called Silver Star when my low beam headlight went out to inquire if they had the lamps in stock. I was told to come right in. They replaced the lamp and my windshield wipers which I explained I also needed within 30 minutes of my arrival. I appreciate their professionalism and timely service.

VG
Vernon G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/13/2019
service on my 2006 jetta tdi
As always my service experience with the Silver Star Team was excellent. I could never think of taking any of my cars any place else, I recommend them very highly.

Linda S.
Palm Coast, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/11/2019
Honest and professional
I find Silver Star to be the most professional and honest mechanics around. Not only are they honest and professional they also know how to repair and Mercedes. I find their prices to be very reasonable as well. I strongly recommend anyone who is looking for a honest mechanic.

DV
Dan V.
Kia Sportage
01/10/2019
Great place!!!! Staff is great!!
Scott and his staff are knowledgeable. They are trustful and Know what they are doing. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. They do the job the right way!

RL
Rick L.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/10/2019
Quality Service
Excellent service for car and customer service.

June R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/05/2019
Professionalism, quality of work. Great people to work with.
Professionalism, quality of work. Great people to work with.

Rob S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Rob said he liked the way the staff talked with him at the counter and they did good work. The business was clean.

Jaxson D.
Ridgely, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Jaxson said that he recommends the place for service.

EH
Ed H.
Palm Coast, FL
Jaguar XJS
12/31/2018
Best repair shop
I've been taking my cars (4 different makes) to Silver Star for years. They have always done a great job and at reasonable cost!
The techs and staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
I recommend Silver Star unequivocally!

SG
Steve G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/30/2018
Good mechanics and ownwership that both care
Great service for a rear main seal and oil pan that were leaking. Running well. No leaks right now.

JOE P.
Nissan Frontier
12/30/2018
Service is great!
The staff at Silver Star is always professional and helpful whenever I take my car in for servicing. They are efficient and dependable.

Joanne P.
Jaguar XF
12/28/2018
Deliver what they promise
Have taken both our vehicles there. The work carried out is very complete, without doing anything unnecessary. Give good "heads up" for issues that may develop down the road. Not cheap, but then nor are the cars.

PS
Porter S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/26/2018
The most attentive staff I've ever encountered in the automotive repair industry!
I apologize for taking so long to write this review! We have never been disappointed with the service or attention to detail that the staff and technicians provide! They make certain that each question is addressed and that all service is explained! This is a top drawer staff and courtesy is the word of the day when you pull onto the property! Would not leave the service or repair of my vehicle to anyone else!

Rob S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/21/2018
Best Repair Shop
These were some of the nicest folks to work with. I had an issue with my 01 MB and gave them very short notice, however they were still able to accommodate me and the repair was completed in a few hours. The pricing was more than reasonable.

They are now my “go to” for any of my repairs for my MB.

PA
Pam A.
Aurora, CO
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/20/2018
I will be back
From the first day i called in David was very professional and they confirmed my appointment the day before . Paul st rhe front desk was very knowledgeable and very personable. I didnt feel i was getting ripped off and they know what they are talking about. I look forward to a full service in jan.
See you then

GH
Gunam H.
Mercedes-Benz C280
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Gunam said the business is efficient, truthful and finished the vehicle in a timely manner.