GV
Keyport, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
03/22/2018
Customer service was great
Customer service was great, they answered all of my questions. Time will tell about the work they did.

VR
Virgil R.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Virgil said he would recommend this business for service.

LL
Leah L.
Jeep Liberty
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Leah said she had a particularly good experience with Rene, the front desk receptionist. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. She is happy with work this business did, and they did it in a timely manner.

KD
Ken D.
Washington
Chevrolet Pickup
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Ken said this business did a pretty good job. The price was fair and the service was fast. He would like to have been given a little more information about his options for rebuilding his transmission. He would like to have known if there were options to make his transmission more durable, even if it would have been more costly.

KA
Kat A.
Seabeck, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Kat said the business is fantastic. The staff is friendly and extremely honest.

DN
Dave N.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business did what he had asked it to do. It provided good service, and the employees were very personable.

Robert W.
Port Orchard, WA
Ford Expedition
02/28/2018
Serice Engine Light ON
I had my service engine light come on the other day, so I connected my coder to the EIDP port and found the error code. Called Ranay and mad an appointment for Monday. they performed the same diagnostics and found the similar error, had a part on hand and installed it and off I was out to my next appointment in less than 2 hours. Awesome work.

SN
Shawn N.
02/21/2018
Awesome service
Highly recommended after two visits I was hooked, honest and respected in the community, would sent anyone to them for service, repairs or inspections first class operation!

RV
Ricardo V.
Dodge Dakota
02/21/2018
The staff was great. They kept me posted the whole time. I will keep coming back for all my vehicles needs.

Scott W.
Bainbridge Island, WA
02/18/2018
Fixed Transmission
I was grateful for Mike's professionalism and his commitment to fixing my transmission. My car runs great.

HW
Harry W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Harry said the staff did everything quickly, easily, and it was done right.

Monica B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Monica said she wouldn't recommend this business. The employees put in a new torque converter. She just learned this exact part was recalled. The employees should have known this, but they did not mention it at all.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 02/12/2018

There must have been some miscommunication. We did not replace anything on this vehicle, and no new torque converter was put in. We did an $80 evaluation, and advised that we may need to disassemble and inspect the transmission further because the fluid was becoming discolored and breaking down. Hope this clarifies things!

Sandy W.
University Place, WA
02/11/2018
Great, timely service!
Brought our car in and within a few hours had a 30 point inspection emailed and texted to us showing the different parts of the vehicle and whether they were in need of service or not. Vehicle was fixed less than 24 hrs later and not as expensive as we had been expecting.

Tim B.
Nissan Murano
02/11/2018
QUICK, RELIABLE and PROFESSIONAL
This is my second time using Silverdale Transmission and this was a repeat performance of the first visit. I called voicing my concern and wanted to make an appt. An appointment was made very early the next morning, an inspection was completed. I was informed of the problem and they were able to get the car in and service completed the same date. What I really appreciate is being shown what was inspected, the results and also photos of the areas of concerns were shown. This is why I chose this facility and when needed I will use them again. Thanks everybody for your professionalism and expertise!!

RI
Russell I.
02/09/2018
First choice for auto repair!
Friendly, responsive staff, prompt repairs, and reasonable rates. Would recommend for all vehicle issues!

Rachel B.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/09/2018
So I came in with exactly the same problem my car had about 2 years ago and the staff remembered servicing my car from before. They even went the extra mile and contacted the other automotive service place to try and figure out what new problem my car was having as well. My car runs smoothly now and I am thankful to have had the nice people at Silverdale Transmission fix my beat up car once more.

Jesse L.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service took longer than expected.

Alfred B.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said the staff had personal service and they were up-to-date. They called him back about his vehicle, and didn't do any work without his authorization.

Chris H.
Wauna, WA
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a great job.

OH
Orion H.
Seabeck, WA
Chrysler Sebring
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Orion said the staff has always been good to him, and provides great service.