CR
CESAR R.
09/25/2020
Truck repair
Excellent workmanship. Professional staff. I trust that my truck will be repaired to the highest standards. I'll drive my truck cross country with full confidence.
My truck is 16 years old, has over 328,000 miles and rides like new.
César

BRAD H.
09/23/2020
Quality service
Thanks to the front of the house staff to the back of the house staff. Quality service as always.
Appreciate your unwavering commitment to making my vehicles safe and sound. And answering all my concerns. Your business practices are to be commended. And the staff as well thanks to all at Simmons.. wish all business conducted themselves with your integrity.

RICHARD M.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2020
Knowledge and reliability
Hi.
Thank you for all your hard work and listening to my needs. I have confidence in taking my Jeep out into the mountains knowing you have given it a check up.

-best

GZ
GIL Z.
Honda Accord
09/16/2020
Job well done.
Good quality of work, along with coming in one hundred under my bid. Thanks!

GT
GRANT T.
09/09/2020
Customer service is always great
They’re great at what they do

08/31/2020
Friendly,professional&reasonably priced
I had a issue with my muffler. I went to Simmons and they got me scheduled that week. They kept me informed the whole way and when my vehicle was going to be ready. The price that they quoted me was the price they charged me. No added surprises like other businesses sometime adds.

R.M.

Ryan B.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the communication of the business was really good. He says the business was good at communicating what needed to be done now instead of other things that need fixing down the road. He said the business didn't force sales down his throat.

AC
ANTHONY C.
08/12/2020
First Time Jeep Owner
I just purchased my first preowned Wrangler and wanted it inspected for rattling that was coming from below. The staff was friendly and understanding. Bill found that there were undersized bolts used to attach the side guardrails and replaced them. No more rattling! Thank you Bill. A full inspection of the vehicle was completed and has left me more confident in my purchase. Thank you all for your professionalism.

DAVID D.
08/07/2020
Good service with great explanation
4WD was inop and I did some troubleshooting to no avail. Brandon took the time to listen to my issue and after following the system back found the issue and solved it accurately. He explained exactly how he found the problem too. He was even able to shave off some cost from the original estimate. Very satisfied.

Oldsmobile Intrigue
08/05/2020
Satisfied
Friendly and excellent service. Simmon's Auto keeps my car running smoothly.

DA
DAVID A.
Another great visit
Thanks guys for the continued help!

CHRIS H.
Quality work!
Very happy with the price and performance.

07/21/2020
Every time I take my vehicle to Simmons I know I will get honest, reliable service.

FG
FRANCISCO G.
07/09/2020
Service was quick & professional. No unnecessary run around would highly recommend!

Alijah S.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Alijah said the staff are professional