Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Danielle B.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said that they were great. They are professional, quick and knowledgeable.

AP
ALAN P.
09/18/2019
Professional work
I needed my inner axles shaved for my diff build. They got me in and done the same day. Took them about an hour to do the work. I will be going back for the rear driveshaft.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/18/2019

Alan,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your repairs, we look forward to serving you in the future.

BRAD H.
09/13/2019
In & Out
All ways good...Brandon is doing a great job...as all of the staff at Simmons.
Thanks all !!
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/13/2019

Brad,

Great news, thank you for letting us know.  We think Brandon is doing great, but it is better to hear if from peole he is taking care of.  As always, thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

SL
SUZANNE L.
09/11/2019
Always honest
We have been going to Simmons for a number of years now. My wife loves her 2001 Jeep and Simmons is able to keep it on the road. I am always pleased with the work and the relationship that has been developed over the years. Even when you hear how much it is going to cost and you take that breath of air, you know that the repair is needed and will be done correctly and they stand behind there work.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/11/2019

Craig and Suzanne,

Thank you so much for continuing to choose Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  We do our best to keep you informed and on the road.  We also know how hard those decisions are when it takes the breath out of you.  We really appreciate your business.

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/11/2019
Extremely knowledgeable staff
Joe was awesome! Very knowledgeable. Fix the problem with my vehicle in a timely manner.

Paul,

Thank you for the great review.  We really appreciate you choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.

TP
Terry P.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said the employee he spoke with was knowledgeable and the call backs were great. This was a pleasurable experience for him.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/09/2019

Terry,

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft Repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

Oldsmobile Intrigue
09/05/2019
Family
The Simmons people treat me like family and take good care of my vehicles.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for continuing to trust and choose Simmons for your vehicle repairs. We really appreciate your business.

SF
Sergio F.
Chevrolet
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Sergio said the service and price were good.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 08/28/2019

Sergio,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your repair needs.  I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of.  We really appreciate your business.

JV
JAMES V.
08/21/2019
Service excecced all expectations
The service that Joe provided was more than I was expecting. I was not pressured with any major purchases. Simmons is by far the best driveline shop in Tucson.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 08/21/2019

James,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  Glad we could get you taken care of.  We really appreciate your business.

SL
SUZANNE L.
08/10/2019
I have an older jeep that I love and depend on to get me around. Simmons is my go-to whatever it needs, oil changes, electrical issues, mechanical things that go wrong with every day use over time. I have found them to be honest, thorough, and
fair priced. Wade explains everything and gives me all the options.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 08/12/2019

Suzanne,

Thank you for continnuing to entrust us with your jeep.  We will continue to do our best everytime you come in.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs, we really appreciate your business.

Jerry G.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the employees helped him with everything he needed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 08/09/2019

Jerry,

Glad we could help you out.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

RE
Randy E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the employees were quick and he knew what the cost was going to be.

Randy,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs. We really appreciate your business.

JUDY K.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/03/2019
Finds a Resolution
Older vehicle sometimes presents problem but Simmons always seems to find a solution.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 08/05/2019

Judy,

We do our best, and you're right, sometimes it is really hard to find parts.  Glad we could get you taken care of.  Thank you for chhosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

DOUG C.
07/31/2019
Their work was outstanding. The office was great with explaining the work that was needed. I was told by one shop my car needed a repair. They inspected it and told me it wasn't needed at this time. Their honesty, integrity, and ethical work practices are top notch.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/31/2019

Doug,

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. We really appreciate your kind words and for choosing Simmons. Thank you for your business.

Vail, AZ
Jeep Liberty
07/26/2019
Willing to fix old cars
You found an obsolete and fairly rare part for an "06 Liberty and installed it.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs.  Sometimes its not easy to find the parts, but we try our best! Glad we were able to get you taken care of. Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

EL
ERIC L.
07/19/2019
Great Shaft job
Joe did an amazing job on my blazer drive shafts. Fast efficient friendly service. I highly recommend Simmons service for your repairs, youll be glad you did.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/19/2019

Eric,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs and for taking the time to write us a review.  We really appreciate it. I will pass your kind words on to Joe.

MA
Marcus A.
07/18/2019
Great Customer service
Brandon, great listening skills. You covered all my request, and kept me informed throughout the job. During your test drive prior to delivery you observed a safety issue with the brakes! After my approval, inspection and subsequent replace and repairs were completed and the brakes are functioning as designed. Thanks Again Simmons 4x4 Team

Marcus,

Thank you for the great feedback.  Brandon is still training, so it is awesome to hear how great he is doing.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

BC
BLAKER C.
Marana, AZ
07/18/2019
Awesome Place
Amazing place to do buisness Joe with Simmons driveline did an outstanding job. Very helpful and willing to explain every step of the process explained to him what I was using it for and he knew exactly what I needed. Will definitly be back to do more buisness.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 07/18/2019

Blaker,

Thank you for the great feedback and for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

PA
Pablo A.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Pablo said the service provided by this business was pretty good.

Pablo,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle inspection.  Please let us know if you would like to proceed with any repairs.

JIM D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/17/2019
Freedom of the road
Except for oil changes I take truck in each October and each May.Pull a 5th wheel around the country.The last visit oil change and said check the truck for traveling.Well there was nothing to repair from the last several times taking the truck to Simmons.Dam it’s terrible that the quality of workmanship on my truck they don’t make any money.Traveling the country knowing your truck is mechanically sound is like a dream come true.Also they are a patriotic company I’m disabled veteran they treat me with respect and honor.

Jim,

Our job at Simmons is to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road, that way you can enjoy all of your traveling without worrying.  It was good to see you, and we will see you after all your travels.  Be safe out there.  Thank you for your service and your business we really appreciate it.