Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dorothy R.
Dodge Intrepid
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said she had no issues with the service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 06/06/2019

Dorothy,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to care for your vehicle.  We really appreciate your business.

EB
ERIK B.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/21/2019
Quick Response
I needed my coolant additive reset and filled before a weekend trip to Pinetop, Wade was able to to get me in the next day and had my truck ready to go quickly. Always appreciate Wade and Simmons.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/21/2019

Erik,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We value you as a customer, and we appreciate that you have chosen Simmons for your automotive repair needs.  We really do appreciate your business.

BRAD H.
05/20/2019
In and out
Allways great service. Prompt & courteous .
Old school where your treated great as it allways is.They value your business.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/20/2019

Brad,

Thank you for the kind words.  We couldn't do it without customers like you.  Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons for your car care needs.  We really appreciate your business.

Ford Edge
05/19/2019
Friendly and courteous.
I was having battery issues. I called and they got me in right away. They were friendly and welcoming.

Thank you for choosing Simmons, glad we could get you taken care of.  We really appreciate your business.

BR
Brad R.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was friendly and the service was quick and thorough.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/16/2019

Brad,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

DY
David Y.
Sonoita, AZ
05/09/2019 Category: Service
David said they got him and out same day without an appointment.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/13/2019

David,

Glad we were able to get you in and out.  It doesn't always work that way, but the stars must have been aligned! Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Johnny F.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said the staff was knowledgeable and the service was efficient.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 05/06/2019

Johnny,

Thank you for Choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

04/24/2019
Transmission diagnosis and repair
I took my 05 Dodge 3500 truck in for suspected transmission issues and they were very thorough and upfront regarding my options and costs for them, Given the age and miles I chose to replace it and the new transmission is great, its back to new and the warranty is really good. I am very happy with how quickly it was done and the results. Thank you.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for entrusting Simmons Automotive to repair your vehicle for you.  Glad to hear that you are satisfied with the work performed.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!

CF
Cole F.
Saint David, AZ
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Cole said he appreciates the good service he always receives.

Cole,

We appreciate your businees here at Simmons.  Thank you for choosing us.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Toyota Tundra
04/21/2019
2000 Toyota Tundra
I took my truck in three times for different things. The first time the alarm system got messed up and I could not start the truck they fixed the problem right away very reusable. The second time was to replace the oxygen sincere it had welded itself into the manifold. I had ordered the parts from the east cost but they never came I took the truck back to Simmons 4X4 Automotive Repair center because they did a good job for me in the past. This 2000 Toyota Tundra passed inspection so I brought it back to work on some other problems a truck this good is to good not to keep in good repair Thank You I will be bringing my other vehicles to them for any work that needs to be done.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/22/2019

William,

We are glad that Simmons passed your inspection! Thank you so much for coming back and having more work done.  We really appreciate your business.

EB
ERIK B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/19/2019
Always Honest
Wade at Simmons always is honest in what my truck needs and doesn’t need. He’s always outstanding at providing a plan for my next service and what we can do next time. Thank you, Wade!

Erik,

Thank you for choosing Simmons.  Glad that Wade does such a good job making sure you and your vehicle are taken care of.  Thank you for your continued patronage, we really appreciate it.

MARK H.
04/18/2019
At Simmons, they know how maintain and repair my 98 Ranger like true experts.
Love the shuttle, and how they are able to diagnose and repair my Ranger like the friendly professionals they are.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/18/2019

Mark,

Thank you for entrusting Simmons with your vehicle repairs.  We do our best to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of.  Thank you for your businesss.  We really appreciate it.

RICK B.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2019
Great Job
Diagnosed the problem quickly and did a great job getting our suburban fixed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/10/2019

Rick,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your vehicle repairs.  Glad we could get you taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

JOHN H.
HUMMER H3
04/10/2019
Fast service, right price and see things that need to be serviced that you didn't see.
I was in for a L.O.F. Their service was fast and efficient. They found something else that needed to be serviced that I forgot about. Their prices are reasonable. They will rotate your tires at no charge if wanted or needed.

John,

Thank you for the review.  We do our best to help you keep your vehicle on the road safely and running great.  Thank you for your business, we at Simmons really appreciate it.

Barbara B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the business does a good job. They explained everything and she was very pleased with the work. This is the first business that really did what they said would be done. They are very happy about that.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/11/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for your kind words.  We try to make sure that you leave here satisfied with our work, and understand the repairs that were performed.  Thank you for choosing Simmons, we really appreciate your business.

Sandra W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she has been going for 10 plus years and they keep her vehicles running.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 04/04/2019

Sandra,

Thank you for continuing to choose Simmons to keep you and your vehicles safely on the road.   We really appreciate your business.

BR
Brian R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a good job and took care of him.

Brian,

We always try to do our best.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repairs. We really appreciate your business

DAVID L.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/22/2019
Bad Customer Service
Problems encountered during oil change where poorly handled. They discovered a cross threaded oil drain plug and said nothing to the customer or offered choices to fix the problem. They put the damaged drain plug back on the truck. When I expressed concern and asked the service manager for a plan to fix this problem I was met with a deer-in-the-headlights look. I asked the service manager to provide a plan to fix the this problem and then call me to discuss. No call was ever received, Simmons wants to stick their head in the ground like an ostrich and treat the customer like a Pariah.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/22/2019

Hello David,

I want to start by apologizing for not calling/providing you with options to repair your engine oil drain plug concern...To reiterate that day:  You were scheduled in as a "waiter" for an engine oil service with filter and vehicle inspection.  We performed these services and notified you of the concern with the engine oil drain plugged being cross-threaded, but NOT LEAKING AT THIS TIME.  You then replied you were going to take the vehicle back to the place were you had the oil changed last time for them to address the plug/hole/threads.  At that point we told you we would call you with options to either repair the hole and/or replace the engine oil pan.  So again, we apologize for not returning your call in a timely fashion.  If there is anything we can do to help or/resolve your concern, we would love to help.

Wade Simmons

JIM D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2019
No stress traveling
This automotive repair shop is unequaled.Every year travel for 5 months RV lifestyle.Never once had a mechanical problem.Knowing your safe driving your truck anywhere is more satisfaction than I can tell you.Do yourself a favor for care free driving I do.A bonus is they take you home or job come and get you when the job is completed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/18/2019

Jim,

Thank you for your continued patronage at Simmons.  We do our best to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

NB
Nathan B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said their customer support is good. They have things he could take back at no charge. Also, they took care of him.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/20/2019

Nathan,