JIM D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2019
No stress traveling
This automotive repair shop is unequaled.Every year travel for 5 months RV lifestyle.Never once had a mechanical problem.Knowing your safe driving your truck anywhere is more satisfaction than I can tell you.Do yourself a favor for care free driving I do.A bonus is they take you home or job come and get you when the job is completed.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/18/2019

Jim,

Thank you for your continued patronage at Simmons.  We do our best to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

NB
Nathan B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said their customer support is good. They have things he could take back at no charge. Also, they took care of him.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/20/2019

Nathan,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.  We really appreciate your business.

EJ
Ed J.
Chevrolet Nova
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ed said he showed the staff at this business what he needed for his vehicle, and they went beyond that in their service and did it right.

Ed,

Thank you for choosing Simmons to work on your Nova.  So happy we met all of your needs and expectations.  We really appreciate your business.

CV
CHARLES V.
Vail, AZ
03/03/2019
Drive Shaft Service
Scheduled a drive shaft repair for 2006 Subaru Outback. Dealing with Joe in the drive shaft department was easy and professional. No problems at all. Once the drive shaft arrived they had it in my car and ready to pickup by noon. Easy and I highly recommend Simmons to anybody needing auto repair.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 03/04/2019

Charles,

So happy to be able to get you taken care of.  Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs, we really appreciate your business.

JAMES B.
Dodge Journey
02/27/2019
Professionalism and Knowledge and Training.....you can trust Simmons
As we said above, you can trust Simmons to give you the benefit of their years of knowledge, training, and general expertise. They do not overcharge
for any of their services, we know cause we checked in the beginning. Great people, good prices, excellent results. J.D.B.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/28/2019

James,

Thank you, we really strive to do our best.  We thank you for choosing Simmons and for your continued patronage.  We really appreciate it.

BK
Bill K.
Vail, AZ
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business had good service, fast turnaround and a decent price.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/26/2019

Bill,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft repairs.  We really appreciate your business.

VM
Valentino M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Valentino said the business is the best in town.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/27/2019

Valentino,

Thank you for the compliment and thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

Bruce B.
Benson, AZ
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he enjoyed the business, no trouble, and they were accommodating with everything he needed. They were helpful and worked with him to solved all the problems.

Bruce,

Thank you for the kind words.  We really appreciate you choosing Simmons for your DriveShaft needs.

TL
Tom L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business provided a good experience and he would definitely recommend them for service.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/25/2019

Tom,

Thank you for choosing Simmons.  We really appreciate your business.

BC
BUCK C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/09/2019
Excellent and very professional evaluation and repair.
We are getting our 2005 Chevy Avalanche 2500, 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive ready for an extended trip to Alaska and return this summer, so we wanted to take care of what we thought were some tire wear issues. I have not ever done much to it other than oil changes and minor repairs, but I've abused it a bit. Well, when Wade came back to me with the list of repairs needed, I was floored. After my wife and I discussed it, I went through the list in detail with Wade. He explained to me what I could get by with to make it safe and drivable as well as what the complete list would accomplish. We decided to have him go through the complete list.
I am thrilled that we did. Yes it was more money than I wanted to spend, but I had not done serious maintenance on it for thirteen years, even after hauling over 150 tons of scrap from my dad's property. I had some rattles that would not go away and it complained a bit going down the road.
Now the rattles that bothered me are gone, it drives true and tight like when it was new. I now trust it to get to Alaska pulling our RV trailer.
The only surprises I got when I got it back was the elimination of rattles and how sweet it drives again.
Thank you SImmons and especially Wade for taking time to discuss at each stage what was needed, what was happening and what was done.
I would highly recommend them to a friend.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 02/11/2019

Buck,

We appreciate the kind words.  Our goal is to keep you and your vehicle safely on the road.  Especially with the big trip that you are getting ready to take.  It is an amazing feeling to get rid of all the squeaks and rattles after we have dealt with listening to them for so long, isnt it? We wish you safe and happy travels.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.

AG
ABBI G.
Kia Soul
01/19/2019
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced here.
I tell EVERYONE to have their vehicle serviced here. Always quality work; I have the utmost trust that the work will be done properly and that I'm being treated with respect and integrity.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/21/2019

Abbi,

Thank you so much for putting your trust in us, and for your referrals! It is always a pleasure to see you.

DAVID W.
Kia Optima
01/19/2019
Outstanding Service
As usual Simmons provided their outstanding service. The service I requested was performed, other service I suggested was checked out and Wade called me to tell me what was needed at this time and what would be required in the near future. I always appreciate their service as well as any information and advice provided about my car.

David,

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We do our best to always provide outstanding service, so it is really nice to hear that we succeeded. Our goal is to keep you informed about your vehicle, and to keep you on the road.  Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it.

ST
Steve T.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the staff did well, and they were fast.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 01/18/2019

Steve,

Donald G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the staff did a good job. He was happy with the service.

Donald,

Thank you for choosing Simmons for your automotive repair needs.  We work hard to keep you and your vehicle on the road.  We really appreciate your business.

DAVID L.
Sahuarita, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
12/19/2018
A trusted diesel repair shop.
I am a full time RV'er and I rely on my Ford Diesel truck to get me around. I also live in Florida and whenever I am in Tucson I like to have Simmons checkout my truck. I have also had driveshaft repair and fuel pump leak repair done on past owned Diesel trucks.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 12/19/2018

David,

We are so thankful for your business.  Thank you for choosing Simmons.