RV
Ramon V.
Arizona
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said he took his business elsewhere because the employee at the front desk had terrible customer service. He said the business didn't do anything to resolve the issue and didn't want to look into it so he was in and out.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said the customer service at this business was not good. They had a very bad attitude.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/11/2019

Ramon,

I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with the customer service.  Not quite sure where the disconnect is though.  You had some ideas that you went over with our DriveShaft department, and he explained why they would not work.  You special ordered a part, we got it in and you came in and picked it up.  You seemed happy and satisfied when you left.  Please let us know how we can improve.  You can call us at 520-884-0217.

520-884-0217
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/24/2019

At Simmons Automotive/DriveShaft we strive to please and exceed customer expectations.  However, sometimes these expectations are not met for whatever reason and we try to resolve these matters in a professional way.  If a solution can not be agreed upon by both parties, we politely decline repairs/services that we do not feel comfortable performing based on forty-four plus years of experience.  Again, we are sorry you were displeases and a solution was not agreed upon.  If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.  Thank you.

RL
Robert L.
Arizona
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the business did not do anything to resolve any dissatisfaction. It took a full week to receive a quote but the repairs were fine.

08/28/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the staff stated they would give him a quote the day he dropped the vehicle off. He did not receive a call back, so he called in several days later. They still did not have the quote. It took a full week to get the quote. The actual repair was fine.
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 09/25/2017

Robert, we truly apologize for the miscommunication.  Our Driveshaft area was in a quandary as there was a personnel emergency in that department.  We are glad we were able to get you taken care of. Thank you for your business.

520-884-0217
Denise E., Office Manager from Simmons 4x4 Automotive Repair Center responded on 10/02/2017

Robert I apologize that the situation was a little out of our control, but there should have been better communication on our part.  Glad that you were satisfied with the work, when it was completed.  Thank you for your business.

DAVID D.
08/07/2020
Good service with great explanation
4WD was inop and I did some troubleshooting to no avail. Brandon took the time to listen to my issue and after following the system back found the issue and solved it accurately. He explained exactly how he found the problem too. He was even able to shave off some cost from the original estimate. Very satisfied.

Oldsmobile Intrigue
08/05/2020
Satisfied
Friendly and excellent service. Simmon's Auto keeps my car running smoothly.

DA
DAVID A.
Another great visit
Thanks guys for the continued help!

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet Pickup
Quality work!
Very happy with the price and performance.

07/21/2020
Every time I take my vehicle to Simmons I know I will get honest, reliable service.

FG
FRANCISCO G.
07/09/2020
Service was quick & professional. No unnecessary run around would highly recommend!

Alijah S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Alijah said the staff are professional

Jim T.
Willcox, AZ
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he was impressed with the drive shaft technician and his honesty to give him a good written report on the problems with his vehicle.

SHARON H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/26/2020
Very happy!
Loved working with Ken, he is so professional and friendly, he kept us informed as to what was going on with the repairs. Thanks for the good service!

ADAM S.
Sahuarita, AZ
06/23/2020
Recommend!
So far so good! Brandon was very helpful with staying within my budget AND addressing the most important items first. My truck has been the biggest project I have ever taken on. We are really close to drivetrain completion and the guys are Simmons got me that much closer. Each and every one of them was very helpful every time I had them on the phone or spoke to them in person. I only gave 4 stars because I was raised to always have room for improvement.

CR
CESAR R.
06/12/2020
Great Service. Great workmanship.
The experience and knowledge here is apparent. Your treatment of your customer is respectful, I felt like you wanted to earn my business. The drive across town is well worth. Thank you.

GK
GARY K.
Ram Pickup
05/28/2020
Good Repair Center
I walked in to the repair center and was taken care right away. They advised me of the repair that need to be done and was able to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. The repair bill was lower then what they had advised what the cost would be. All of the people in the office were very nice couldn't ask for a better repair shop.

LG
Luis G.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Luis said he had a good experience. The staff told him what was wrong with his vehicle, solved the problem, and he's experienced no further issues.