RON H.
02/19/2020
Simons is a fair and honest establishment with knowledgeable people
see above

TODD M.
02/05/2020
Maintenance for my wagon
Once again wonderful service.

RJ
Randall J.
Belleville, IL
Dodge Durango
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Randall said the service was a very simple repair and the staff made it easy.

CHARLES C.
Lees Summit, MO
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/03/2020
Extremely poor customer service n not truthful
We trusted this company to provide good service and give us the best service possible. They lied about the money were to spend and held our truck captive until we paid for it when we were not suppose to. We are continuing to inform customers not to use this shop.

EL
ED L.
Belleville, IL
01/31/2020
Patriot Service Review
Dallas Dixon (Shop Manager) and their service crew here recently did a great job while servicing my son's truck. Recently I took it in for a defroster repair, and Dallas brought it to my attention that there were other issues that were not safe, and needed immediate attention. I truly appreciate his honesty and the crew's recommendations in repairing my son's truck to get it back on the road. I recently started bringing my vehicles here, and without a doubt will continue to do so! It is a good feeling to know that I have a auto repair service I can trust for my whole family. Thanks Dallas, and your crew!

DON P.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/20/2020
Willingness to throughly check out the vehicle to determine the problem.
My husband and I have had all our vehicles serviced at this location for many years. When ownership changed I was a little apprehensive that the quality would suffer. So far they are proving me wrong. The service is excellent and price is still reasonable.

GD
Gary D.
Fairview Heights, IL
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he is familiar with the facility. He has been there before and knows the kind of work he does.

DAVID H.
01/17/2020
Excellent Customer Service & Knowledge
Lauren and Dallas were exceptionally helpful. They listened extremely well and Dallas came up with several great options for my SRT8 Grand Cherokee.
The repairs were very competitive, timely, and the service technicians did a great job.
I highly recommend Patriot Automotive Service, and will definitely be back.

WD
William D.
Lexus IS 300
01/10/2020 Category: Service
William said that everything went well.

PB
PAT B.
01/06/2020
Been going here for years excellent service and very helpful.
The staff is always very knowledgeable and very helpful, also friendly as well , hard to find that in business is these days.

Aric B.
Buick Century
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Aric said this business gives reliable service.

DI
Darron I.
Cadillac CTS
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Darron said the staff were kind, polite, they provided pick up and drop off service, and the timing was good.

HC
Hicks C.
O Fallon, IL
01/01/2020
Good quality work
The employees there are knowledgeable kind and understanding ,really down to earth type of people .They put in a brand new transmission rebuilt my rear end .. I haven’t had any issues since .i can’t even hear my 1997 Chevy run it’s so quit and floats can’t feel any drag or stress at all .very impressed They also went the extra mile with no charge, to install a new computer ,grease all the hinges on my doors And replace the broken door handles. These guys take time and pride in their work
I’m always skeptical going to a mechanic shop
Until I found the Patriot Mechanic shop Looking forward to doing more business with them in the future..

CF
Friendly, Professional and Quality

Russell H.
Cadillac DTS
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Russell's wife. She said the staff are fair and efficient.