CL
CRAIG L.
Caseyville, IL
08/17/2019
Sad
Twenty year customer and have recommended Simon’s to multiple friends and neighbors.

Unfortunately the standard of dependable friendly service has changed the past six months.

AD
AMPARO D.
11/07/2019
Honest and straightforward.
I appreciate their honesty that they didn't have much experience working with a rusted air sensor onto a catalytic converter. They recommended another place where I will have the problem resolved.

JOYCE C.
Belleville, IL
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
11/06/2019
VW Battery Replacement
A two -year old battery went dead in our 2013 VW Beetle and Simon's was able to get it in the same day for immediate service - a new battery. They even took care of the low tire pressure light that was not part of the initial problem.

DE
DEBORAH E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/21/2019
Dependable/ knowledgeable
I took my SUV for service and was welcomed with greetings and knowledgeable technicians. The desk person broke down the prices and made me feel at ease, and process. They also provided a ride to my home, since my friend failed to answer her phone. All things eased my anxiety with car repairs..

O Fallon, IL
07/28/2019
Awesome work on my son's car
I have taken all my vehicles to Simons for over 4 years now and they continue to do amazing service. The new team is awesome. I would recommend this shop to anyone.

WB
William B.
Illinois
02/14/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff did good. They repaired the vehicle and didn't overcharge him. They're nice and honest, they told him what was wrong, and explained it to him. He appreciates the job well done.

RON H.
10/30/2019
Customer feedback
Excellent service as always!

DENNIS S.
10/30/2019
Simon’s has kept my cars running for 35-40 years with very few problems. Family owned for most of those years.
Simon’s has kept my cars in tip top shape for 35-40 years with few problems. Family owned business for most of those years.

CK

DF
DENNIS F.
10/24/2019
Met Simons standards
Got the service I had gotten from Mike Simons and crew for over 20 years. Hope you keep it up.

DANIEL D.
Dodge Caliber
10/20/2019
Great service and very affordable. They repaired my AC for less than any other place I received estimates on.

SD
SU YING D.
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2019
Great Auto Repair shop
Been took my cars to Simon’s for over 20 years, it’s the place I trust, their customer service are the best !

KW
KEANNA W.
Belleville, IL
10/14/2019
They were really nice and knew what they were doing ! They did not try up over charge me or anything

JIM D.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
10/11/2019
New owners are as good as the last
This repair shop gives straight answers, does not try to upsell, and even takes you to your job while they do theirs - although the transport vehicle is a little jenky

Kevin B.
Illinois
Cadillac SRX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place is hard to beat, they had the best service there is, he knows Mike and loved the place.

LC
LYNN C.
Great people
You know we all like good service but generally the reason we return to a specific business year after year is the people. Simons has good people, good servie, and good prices. Here is hoping for another 18 years with them.

Nissan Maxima
10/09/2019
They keep you aware of what's going on with your auto.
From the codes obtained from my car's computor, the mechanics weren't absolutely sure of the primary problem and They said so They kept my car while they did extensive trouble shooting. They found a couple of issues which they repaired. They made a recommendation regarding a third issue. I have a great deal of respect for their opinion, so I took it and decided to delay that repair. I am pleased with the job

O Fallon, IL
Automotive car care
Trust worthy and do excellent work

IS
IGNATIUS S.
Chevrolet Lumina
10/01/2019
Simons car repair shop
Courteous, competent, caring, honest. & reliable. You can depend on Simons auto repair- I did.

John W.
Dodge Caliber
09/30/2019 Category: Service
John said they still do a very good job.