Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114

KT
KRISTEN T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Honesty, Integrity, and Concern
I appreciate the honesty I receive, across the board, from salespersons to technicians. I have always believed integrity flows from the top down, and at Sims Honda, this is obvious. I trust Sims Honda to review used vehicles I have considered purchasing, provide expert opinions about the conditions of my vehicles, make necessary repairs and offer guidance on repairs that can wait. I am always treated courteously and with respect. Sims Honda...they are my "GO TO"!

BD
BARBARA D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
11/13/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Care
My experience from the salesman to the service folks was great. Thank you Sims Honda!!

MARK S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair
Timely updates on repair status. I appreciated the cost estimates before work was done.

AE
ALVIN E.
Marysville, WA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service .
My CRV will be 5 years old in a couple weeks. Never had a problem. All service work done regularly at Sims Honda.😁😁

MARISSA G.
Honda Accord Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and Quick Service Every Time
I am always pleased how quickly I can get in for routine maintenance. My appt is always on-time which is great since I usually wait at the dealership. The Service Advisors are always on top of things and Brandon always provides a great service and takes time to go over any necessary items.

11/11/2019 Category: Sales
I was treated with respect.
Before we got down to talking about buying a car, I was shown where the coffee and restrooms were. I know that buying a car can take many hours, and it's important to know where to find places to make myself comfortable.

GK
GEORGE K.
Maple Falls, WA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Have always used Sims to do all my service work on the Honda and Acura’s we owned over the years. I don’t feel they replaced anything that didn’t need to be replaced.

WL
WILLIAM L.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Recent recall work on my 2019 CRV.
The recall work on my 2019 CRV was done fairly quickly and efficiently. My service adviser, Miguel, advised me of the work to be done and when it would be ready to pick up. He always does a great job.

Arlington, WA

PM
PHILLIP M.
Everett, WA
First class service!
Would most definitely recommend your dealership to all!

TD
THEODORE D.
Carnation, WA
Honda Insight
11/09/2019 Category: Sales
My exp
Amber is soft on the eyes, and was able to close the deal with flexibility on price negotiation with my lender. Give her a raise! 😃

KV
KARI V.
Honda HR-V
11/09/2019 Category: Sales
Most comfortable no pressure experience
Scott Todd was so pleasant, no pressure, he listened to my needs and desires and fit me into a program that fit my needs not his. Such a wonderful experience

MO
MICHAEL O.
Ok
Knowledgeable friendly folks

Bellingham, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
I drive over 30 miles to have my car serviced at Some. They are honest, efficient, keep me posted along the way and they do quality work.

CL
CLARISSA L.
Olga, WA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service contact went above and beyond
Came in for an oil change but also had some questions regarding windshield wiper not working correctly. My service advisor went above and beyond to address this issue and called to another dealership where we had purchased the vehicle and had been getting the car serviced. He was prompt, courteous and thorough. Thank you!

JEAN C.
CRV servicing
Needed services for 2006 CRV to make a trip safely. Dirk and the service team did a great job and kept me apprised of the costs all the way. Now in CA and the car ran better than new all the way. I’ll miss the Sims service team

PH
POLLY H.
Honda Civic Sedan
Professional and Efficient
Top-notch people who are invested in your satisfaction with their work.

Coupeville, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
Always good!
We are satisfied with the care of our car and feel safer after every visit.

JOHN M.
Anacortes, WA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Problems happen but they take care of you
I have had numerous issues buying cars and the aftermath. Things go wrong on a regular basis. The reason Sims Honda stands out is because they stand by their products and their people. Have you ever heard something from a sales person that wasn't true? Maybe they shouldn't have said it? Or had a promise from the finance department that seems too good to be true? This team makes it right. They make the entire experience (including any issue that may result from things outside their control) wonderful! They are trustworthy and treat you like you are important to them. Bravo!

Oak Harbor, WA