Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114

MONIQUE M.
Snohomish, WA
12/13/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Car buying is a dreaded task but this was a pretty painless experience. Thanks Clint!

ALEC S.
Traverse City, MI
Great sales experience!
And how often can you really say that at a car dealership? Never felt pressured. Great deal right off the bat. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Excellent follow through with our salesman too! I recommend!

Oak Harbor, WA
Left Happy
I went in just to take a peak and to start think about getting serious about an upgrade. Chad asked about my comfortable monthly payment and a few parameters before he immediately got to work. He showed me several that met my random requests. He could tell I wasn't super excited and kept looking until he came running over announcing he had the perfect car for me. Who would have guessed he was right! I ended up starting the financing process that afternoon. My family and I were checked on to make sure we were comfortable. I'd go again and I told anyone that would listen.

GK
GENE K.
Friday Harbor, WA
My Ridgeline
Well treated and follow up about my experience. Price was good.

Anacortes, WA

MARK B.
Arlington, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
12/09/2019 Category: Service
I thought I set up a appointment and it didn't go though but the service tech got me right in thank you

ALBERT M.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Examples
Have had great experiences with both the sales and service crews, more businesses need to follow Sims Honda attitude and make their customers as comfortable and satisfied as Sims does. Season Greetings!

MICHAEL S.
Burlington, WA
Bad tires.
At the last service it became apparent that rear tires were cupped, worn and needed replacing. Upon closer inspection it also needed an alighment. Both were done and my rig handles like a new car.

BD
BIALIK D.
Marysville, WA
Top Notch Customer Service
The great courteous customer service at Sims has won me and my wife over.
She bought her new HR-V at Sims and our experience with everyone involved with the process was very good.
We both own Honda’s and will bring our cars to their excellent service department.

BG
Share review

Embed review

Write an update
12/6/2019
I recently found myself having to purchase a new car with very short notice. Luckily I thought to check out Sims Honda and couldn't be happier with the experience. Clint DeFries was my salesperson and I found him to be straight forward, considerate, professional and informative. I highly recommend this dealership.

DO
DONALD O.
Concrete, WA
12/06/2019 Category: Sales
2019 Honda CRV
great courteous sales staff, Mike was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles, and programs Honda offered. the title specialist was awesome, we were in a time crunch and she got us right through the process of signing all the paperwork.

JOHN K.
Nordland, WA
Not the usual
It all started out well. I was greeted by a gentleman who I’ve encountered before...very polite and professional. He presented me with a work order to sign and I showed him a coupon I had for a discount. He crossed out the original charge and put the lower charge on the paper. A little later a different service rep came out to tell me I need a new battery at $124. Pretty pricey, but I said OK and reminded her that I had a burnt out fog light that needed changing. My final bill was over $200..the discount had disappeared and the fog light was not repaired. It seems like every third or fourth visit to Sims Honda is a letdown from what I have come to expect.

JOHN B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Honda Service
Sims Honda makes it easy to schedule maintenance and they are good at meeting their estimated time for the work required.

JANE M.
Bow, WA
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and review of future repairs
Great express service and multipoint inspection. From this inspection, service advisor thoroughly reviewed the recommendations for future repairs and maintenance, and suggested the timing of repairs to space out the expense. Very thoughtful!

YC
YADYRA C.
12/05/2019 Category: Sales
I want to take the time and thank Andrew and Dax, They did everything they could so I could trade in my Equinox and get a 2016 Rav4. They went above and beyond! They do take the time to help there customers. I appreciate that a lot. If your in the market for a new or used car go over to Sims Honda.
Thanks guys. I'm loving my Rav4!

KE
KENNETH E.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
It was easy
We knew what we wanted. They went the extra mile to make sure we had the color we wanted and made us feel so welcome.

CV
CRUZ V.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2019 Category: Sales
Good people
Best help thank you clint from Burlington honda

Sedro Woolley, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
I just moved to Skagit County. I was happy to find the same kind of friendly helpful here. I appreciate their help.

DIANNE L.
Bellingham, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
As Always, Great Service--and was a Last-Minute Schedule, of a Saturday
A no-fuss oil change for my 2016 Civic--which I scheduled by phone at the last minute on a Saturday, when we realized we'd be at the dealership anyway. My car was ready and patiently waiting for us when my husband was ready to drive away in HIS new ride--a 2019 CR-V. We are very happy to be a fully Honda family. Thanks, Sims!