Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114

Stanwood, WA
Recent service
Great service, as always.

PG
POLLY G.
Langley, WA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, & professional.

Camano Island, WA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Underwhelmed by their service.
They got the basics done in a timely manner, but I feel like I left with more problems than I came with, and they tried to get me to "fix" things that were unnecessary.

DANNY B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Thank you!
I always have a great experience at Sims Honda! Great people, great service....the best in Skagit Valley!

BECCA B.
Everett, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I really appreciate the fast, pleasant service and the great waiting area. I can enjoy a nice cup of coffee of tea next to a fireplace and watch television or read while my car is being serviced.
I also appreciate not having to deal with a hard-sell attitude; asking me if I want to add this or that to my service while I'm there, just to add to my bill ( I have opted not to return to another dealership because of this).
I also like the review of service done when my car is ready.

SHIRLEY S.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Honda has a place we can either watch TV or just Read or drink coffee.

DERREK S.

Oak Harbor, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/29/2019 Category: Service
recall
easy to make appt. Repair done in timely manner. Very courteous.

LAURA S.
Mount Vernon, WA
11/27/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful!!
First time buying a car and it was such an easy process. Thanks Raj!!

MA
MARTIE A.
Anacortes, WA
11/25/2019 Category: Sales
friendly staff, non-aggressive environment
Clint and everyone I came encounter with at Sims was helpful, not pushy, and made buying my care a less stressful situation, would and have recommended Sims to others and if ever needed another car would certainly go back to Sims Honda.

BW
BRANDON W.
Mukilteo, WA
Honda Ridgeline
11/24/2019 Category: Sales
Simply amazing
This was by far the smoothest automobile purchase experience of my entire life. Scott and Amber were absolutely incredible! The price was great, the purchase and finance processes were very smooth, and we couldn't be happier with our purchase! Thanks to the entire team at Sims!

ROBERTA G.
Lynnwood, WA
11/24/2019 Category: Sales
Purchased a Honda CRV
All employees I interacted with were professional, personable, knowledgeable and respectful.

KK
KENNETH K.
Stanwood, WA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
90K service
Did a great job on time. Very expensive.

DAVID M.
La Conner, WA
11/23/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
Always a great experience at SIMS

Honda Civic Coupe
11/22/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing dealership
Derrek Spring was amazing at helping me figure out exactly what I wanted. Was not pushy & took the time to listen and answer ANY questions I had! Drove away with a new civic hatchback & a great deal.

11/22/2019 Category: Service
Once again I had a positive experience with the repair of my car.

GE
GLENN E.
Oak Harbor, WA
Express Service
Service was prompt and completed within 30 minutes at my appointed time. I asked to have new wiper blade inserts installed and that was done also. They showed me all the inspections that were done and everything looked fine, no problems. Fluids topped off and tires inspected and inflated to proper pressure. All was done at a very reasonable cost as I had received a coupon in the mail for the oil and filter change. Thanks for keeping our 12-yr-old Accord going strong and taking good care of us.

Bow, WA
Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
An easy resolve
I came back from a vacation to find my Clarity hybrid totally dead. I called Honda roadside assistance, they came out within an hour.
When I got in the car to go to town, the whole dashboard lit up..everything had to be reprogrammed. I stopped by Honda for advise. They got me in shortly, got everything set up and I was on my way within an hour or so.
Thank you for making it all so easy..

Sumas, WA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, thorough
Our car had to stay overnight and they had a courtesy car ready for us when we dropped our car off. They called when they finished the repair but said to pick it up at our convenience. Then several days later called and left a message making sure it was OK.Very fast friendly service.

CLAUDIA B.
Anacortes, WA
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Over the past 14 years I have been pleased with Sims service but in this last year I have grown skeptical as I have received mixed messages regarding the Needs for my car and not so confident in what they tell me.