Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 1.2857114/5rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114rating 1.2857114
Latest Review 35 minutes ago

LH
LUCINDA H.
Mount Vernon, WA
03/09/2015 Category: Sales
Mark Sumner was terrfic !
Mark Sumner made my car buying process enjoyable ... and that says a lot.
That's why I have held onto my 99 for so long.

DT
did what I expected

LOREN M.
Marysville, WA
03/07/2015 Category: Service
They are prompt and polite.
They are do not try to sell product that you don't need.

CLAYTON M.
Coupeville, WA
03/07/2015 Category: Service
Helpful but
Appreciate the airbag recall switch, but Sims never called us to say the bags were in. Also, when we asked what was wrong with our sliding doors (again, for the 3rd or 4th time) your guy told us but then charged us for cleaning the sensors. We bought this minivan there in 2002 and feel like we have been taken on the sliding door issue...they always stop working...we always pay to get them fixed.
Andrew H. from Sims Honda responded on 03/09/2015

Thank you for bringing your van in for service! We are sorry we did not call you. We are working on a better process to make sure customers are contacted promptly. Looked up your van door issue and would like to discuss it with you and explain what is going on with it. Please call or email me at your convenience. andrew@simshonda.com 360-757-7467

CG
CHARITY G.
03/07/2015 Category: Sales
Easy to purchase a new vehicle
Definitely would recommend Sims Honda!

CATHERINE C.
Everson, WA
Doug Davis!!!
We dealt with Doug over two weekends and my entire family just loved working with him. He was knowledgeable, friendly, not pushy and very authentic. I had his business card in my wallet and in less than a week had given it to someone who stopped and asked me how I liked my new CRV!

LK
LISA K.
Snohomish, WA
03/07/2015 Category: Sales
Competative prices and no hidden costs
The car I purchased was sold at the listed price with no additional costs added and my trade-in was fairly evaluated by online check.

JACK H.
Anacortes, WA
HONDA PILOT
Vehicle Service
Made an appointment the same day I called for service and completed the work promptly. Worked perfectly with my schedule.

TT
THOMAS T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Sims Honda Service
Service was done in a timely manner and the staff was very helpful.

MARALYNE P.
La Conner, WA
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Your whole team is very professional and pleasant !
Just bought my 6th Honda from Sims. Mike was more like a friend helping me shop. Once I made my purchase, he took the time to show me how everything worked, synced my phone.
We love our new Odyssey :-)

LYDIA M.
Walla Walla, WA
FORD FOCUS
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly and professional
Teamwork was evident and I truly appreciated the caring and professional attitude.

CN
CHARLES N.
Arlington, WA
HONDA ACCORD SDN
battery problem
Kind, courteous attention to my problem.

JAMES H.
Eastsound, WA
HONDA FIT
03/05/2015 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AND NEW BATTERY
Polite, thoughtful, helpful and efficient. I could hear several phone calls while I was waiting and was amazed by the helpfulness and patience of the employee.

SARA W.
Marysville, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
Bummed out
I spent over 30k on a vehicle from Sims Honda. They couldn't tell me if I had a spare key or not. When it was time to pick up my car there wasn't even a full tank of gas. I never received a call to let me know my vehicle was ready, I had to call them and they sounded annoyed. Just another typical car dealer. Our sales man even told us he is dating the owners daughter. How unprofessional!!! It was like he was bragging about it. When I pointed out a defect on the bumper, the sales man said that is the way the bumper is cut. Turned out a bracket was bent. What a lame excuse for a sales man. Just sliding things under the rug.
Andrew H. from Sims Honda responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to talk with Bobby, our General Manager. This is not how we have earned a reputation for being a great place to do business. We look forward to seeing you soon and will resolve these issues to the best of our ability. See you soon!

FB
FORD B.
Anacortes, WA
OLDSMOBILE 98 REGENCY
03/04/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service and help when needed to solve any problem.

AR
ALBERTA R.
Ferndale, WA
TOYOTA CAMRY SOLARA
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Best Place to Buy a Used Car, too
As a senior citizen, my experience started out to be a bit stressful over work that had or had not been done, especially as I found new issues that would have made the purchase unwise for me. I am happy to report that Sims Honda addressed each of my concerns (even after I had bought the car), and now I am certain I got the best car for me, and I selected the best company to work with.

JUDITH C.
Friday Harbor, WA
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and thorough
Staff is always courteous, quick and the services was thorough

MT
MARIA T.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service!!!
Pleasant employees always are when I go there !

MN
MICHAEL N.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
03/01/2015 Category: Service
services
The service desk personnel was surprised that i the customer had a coupon indicating an oil change check servicing and tire rotation for $29.95.
I dont know if i would recommend sims honda or not and only because the communication betwenn the service department and whom put email coupons to sims honda dedicated costomer....and then get a response from the service desk...."I wish they would tell me they are doing that"!
Andrew H. from Sims Honda responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for pointing this out! I have made sure that the service advisors are aware of specials we have out there and will be updating them weekly as we make changes! Appreciate you bringing this up!

PT
PATRICIA T.
Lacey, WA
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Sims Honda
Prompt professional staff. Always let me know what to expect price wise and time wise and are usually quicker and less expensive than quoted.