Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JOHN B.
03/06/2019
The staff is Professional and friendly.
Everyone I was in contact with was very helpful and professional. I received a phone call in the morning to confirm what service was to be done. I really appreciate the attention to detail.

AP
ARNIE P.
Champlin, MN
GMC Envoy
03/05/2019
Thank-You Sipes!
Recently brought our 2005 Envoy in for a routine oil change. Kevin brought our attention to a potentially dangerous situation in our front suspension. He discovered a badly worn Tie Rod End, and even though it was late in the day, managed to complete the work and got our vehicle back to us the same day. Thanks Kevin and the crew for keeping our vehicle safe to drive and in turn keeping us safe. Great work again. I wouldn't even consider bringing my vehicles anywhere but Sipes!!
Pete S. from Sipe Bros, Inc. responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Arnie, We Appreciate Your Business!

DA
Doug A.
Delano, MN
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the service is great and the employees have always been good to them.

JOHN G.
02/24/2019
done fast
the job was done right. a fuel line was broken don't know if they did it or not. I had to pay for it.

Mark B.
Kia Sedona
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra. She said the business got the work done efficiently and at a good price.

KD
Karen D.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that she recommends the place for service.

RK
RUTH K.
Champlin, MN
02/12/2019
I had a flat tire, I made an appointment online and dropped it off, they fixed my tire.

Don R.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business did a good job and he's already recommended them to all of his friends.

DK
DICK K.
Minneapolis, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/24/2019
Speedy service
I didn't have an appointment (headlight replacement), but Kevin and the service department provided speedy service....much faster than I anticipated.
I would highly recommend this shop.

TA
Taylor A.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said that the business is very customer service oriented, did a good job, and was honest. She mentioned that Kevin at the front desk is very helpful, honest, and that she liked him a lot.

BT
Bill T.
Rogers, MN
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he recommends this business for service.

Matt B.
Saint Michael, MN
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business did a good job.

EA
ERIC A.
Buick Regal
01/11/2019
Kevin at Sipe's has always worked diligently to get my vehicle in quickly.
I have been using Sipe's for my vehicles for twenty plus years and I have never been disappointed. Kevin and his team are excellent at diagnosing the issue and trying to lower the costs as much as they can. I cannot say enough positive things about Sipe's and their service team. Pete has been especially helpful by picking me up from home to pick up my vehicles.

GL
GARY L.
Ramsey, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/09/2019
Staff was fantastic and very friendly. I will definitely be back.
The amount of work that my car required was performed very quickly and the wait was minor. I would definetly recommend this shop to my friends.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/04/2019
Responsiveness to requests, no matter what it might be.
Responsiveness to requests, no matter what it might be. It is so nice to be remembered when I call or come in. Service is always prompt and I feel like a very valued customer.