4.6

DANIEL A.
Sunland Park, NM
PONTIAC TORRENT
07/19/2012 Category: Sales
Team at sisbarro sunland did everything for me with the exception on one thing 6 days after purchase my check engine light came on and now i have to get it fixed out of my own pocket

VH
VERONICA H.
El Paso, TX
BUICK ENCLAVE
07/19/2012 Category: Service
Very small issue
Service consultants are very nice and helpful. The only small complaint I have is that the mens restroom had no toilet paper and I asked one of the service consultant and instead of getting it for me, he sent me to parts dept to ask for it. I was walking down with rolls up paper through your business. NOT a big deal to me, but someone else might get offended.

JUAN R.
07/19/2012 Category: Service
It is a nice atmosphere when you walk in and you feel that you are going to get the help you need.
I wentg in for a oil change and immediately Frank Garrick asked me if he could help me. I told him what I needed and he quickly entered the data. I told him my name and he already knew it. What a pleasure to feel that the Advisor , Frank Garrick, treats you like a person and not just another body walking in off the street. The prices are a little high, but I understand overhead, parts, etc., are expensive.

MK
MICHAEL K.
PONTIAC GRAND AM
07/17/2012 Category: Service
Great customer service at Sisbarro's!
Again Sisbarro's did a super job at a reasonable price. They changed my oil, serviced the transmission, and rotated the tires, all in a timely fashion The complimentary car wash was a nice touch.. Yes I recommend Sisbarro's without hesitation.

WH
WILLIAM H.
GMC SIERRA 1500
07/13/2012 Category: Service
Complete confidence
I am more than happy to extend my thanks for the excellent service and friendship you continue to provide . My wife Sandra is the principal driver of our GMC Sierra . You have never let us down in any way whatsoever . I am confident that when she is driving , especially on long trips I know that her truck is always ready . Thanks to all of you . William Herron

MT
MARK T.
07/12/2012 Category: Service
The people
I contacted Ray Baca in the Service Department about my problem and responded very professionally. Within less than an hour, had our vechicle picked up and was ready for us the very next day.

CAROLMARIE C.
Mesilla, NM
PONTIAC VIBE
07/08/2012 Category: Service
Service was quick & affordable
Sisbarro always takes great care of my car. I've never had a single problem with it because of their great service.

GR

DANIEL R.
GMC ACADIA
07/07/2012 Category: Service
great customer service!!!!
excellent service and customer service as.well.

KF

EG
EMMA G.
Dell City, TX
07/04/2012 Category: Sales
they make you feel welcome
their service was very good

RP
RODNEY P.
GMC TERRAIN
07/03/2012 Category: Service
Quality Service
They do the job right and as fast as they can

EW

WALTER K.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/02/2012 Category: Sales
Purchase of new truck
The process of buying through customer orientation was made delightful by Evan

BG