4.6

Latest Review about 1 year ago

AW
Ayla W.
10/16/2018
Best customer service in the area!
I set up a service appointment for an electrical problem on my car. I received great response from Jesus, calling to confirm my appointment and walk me through the troubleshooting process. From the start, it was clear I had reached out to the right place because the customer service was top-notch. Day of my appointment, I dropped off the vehicle and I was called with a status report exactly when Jesus said he would call. They had identified AND fixed the issue in a matter of a few hours, even without their "expert" electrical guy there. I was incredibly relieved and impressed, considering electrical problems can be difficult (if not impossible) to ID and resolve. It was very clear that the service department's attitude is ALL about customer service and satisfaction rather than turning a profit. I have been to local automotive shops and have left dissatisfied. I will absolutely be back to Sisbarro GMC!

NJ O.
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Maintenance2+Auto TransmissionFluid, Filter+ 50M Maintenance Service
Johnny Hernandez Rocks! Polite, Courteous, articulated the various service options, showed me on the computer about the needs of my vehicle, easy! Offered shuttle....I declined...My words to him, "Dontqworry about me! make sure the guys get lunch, take their break, drink water to replenish and keep them going! the weather was hot...and There seems to always be "that one customer that is angry, demanding, condescending, and just rude! Sisbarro Staff ALWAYSFOLLOWS THE GOLDEN RULE....COURTESY, Patience, AND SMILE|:) I LOVE PREPLANNING AND TAKING MY CAR INTO SISBARRO! I Always Learn so much!

CV
RUDY was very helpfull

ANN B.
BUICK ENCLAVE
11/13/2012 Category: Service
did what they said they would do
great!

TYSON S.
Anthony, NM
GMC SIERRA 1500
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Kept me informed
Was able to get a rental... heater was working great when i received the truck

RN
RANDOLPH N.
NM
GMC SIERRA 1500
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Frank Garrick, gets there early and gets it done
Very happy with the service performed

EW
ELLEN W.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
competence
They provide good service

CAROLYNN H.
GMC ACADIA
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Always get gret service and Frank Gorrick is very pleasant to deal with.
I have always been satisfied with the service I have gotten from the service department at Sisbarro, my husband takes his chevy Cruze there now!!!!!!

DANIEL C.
FORD TAURUS
o

WN
WARREN N.
PONTIAC GRAND AM
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Service of 2010 Sierra Pickup
A very good job of servicing the vehicle in a timely manner

PM
It's great!

JOSEPH W.
PONTIAC VIBE
40K Checkup
Even checked my windshield wipers.
Absolutely no complaints.

GS
GARY S.
BUICK ENCLAVE
YOU LISTEN
GREAT JOB. GLAD YOU WASH CAR.

BR
BRET R.
Alamogordo, NM
BUICK REGAL
11/01/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast and Professional Service
Everyone was great from my first call to the service department to picking up my car after being serviced. Thanks!

AH
AUDREY H.
BUICK LACROSSE
11/01/2012 Category: Sales
Mr Reed
The car had all the things I needed in a vehicle. Large print speed numer, right censer, back censer. Hands free calling. Mr Reed was not a high pressure salesman and we appreciated that. Audrey Hamilton

JACQUELINE P.
GMC YUKON
10/31/2012 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Improved appointment website with quick confirmation response on appointment time.
No wait to drop off car and easy pick up.

DEREK H.
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
10/31/2012 Category: Service
Great bunch of people!
Oil change was done quick and I liked the fact they washed it when done.

MOISES M.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
10/29/2012 Category: Service
Service Advisor
My service advisor is Frank. He always goes out of his way to get my vehicle in and out in the least amount of time. We have had issues in the past and Frank has always corrected everything that was mishandled. He is the reason that I keep coming back to Sisbarro.

FG