Risa R.
11/04/2020
Reliable and efficient!
I have been taking my vehicles to this place for years. I have bought cars from them. Mark took over from Beau a few years back and has continued with amazing service. He is fast, knowledgeable and helpful. He also charges $35 less for an oil change than I was being charged for the same service on my Prius in LA.

Todd S.
10/30/2020
Customer service is great
Mark provides professional customer service.

PB
Patrick B.
Phoenix, OR
Nissan JUKE
10/28/2020
Mark is an asset to this organization
Always have a pleasant experience here. Mark goes out of his way to accommodate you. Service is awesome.

EH
Erik H.
10/23/2020
Reasonable price and honest service
Each time I have brought my car into Siskiyou imports I have received great service at a reasonable cost.

Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/23/2020
Helpful, friendly and convenient.
Mark is always willing to accommodate my car needs and schedule. Work is always done well and on time.

RO
Robert O.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/22/2020
A great shop: Honest, professional and reasonable!
After a very disappointing experience with a local dealer who tried to sell me everything I already knew I didn't need, I was determined to seek out a better alternative. And oh boy, did I find one! Siskiyou Import Services fixed what needed to be fixed (at less than 1/3 what the dealer quoted for.the exact same repair), and told me what could wait or didn't need repairs at all. What a breath of fresh air that was, and I will be a repeat customer for anything my car needs in the future. Thank you Mark Hill and your excellent mechanics for your expertise and sound advice. I'll be back!

Honda Civic Coupe
10/21/2020
Tranny and brakes
Tranny and brakes: Had general maintenance done on both my brakes and transmission. Honda is very fussy about the transmission fluid they use but Mark was right on top of it and knew where to get it and how much to use. Saved me a lot of money over the dealership price. Very courteous and timely.

PR
Penny R.
10/20/2020
Fast examination of problem
I appreciate the recommendation for your Interstate battery

TF
Tamara F.
10/14/2020
Friendly and efficient!!
Siskiyou imports was professional, friendly and did the challenging work in less time than predicted!

ST
Sean T.
Audi S4
10/12/2020
Friendly Staff - You’ll know they will do the right thing!
Know they will be reliable and honest with service as well as pricing!!

NS
Nicky S.
10/03/2020
I have confidence in the quality and cost of the service
They have serviced my older car regularly. I trust them to point out problems, honestly review my options, and fix everything right the first time. Reasonable prices, pleasant and knowledgeable staff.

Volvo S80
09/29/2020
Friendly, Professional Service
Received a clear assessment of the possible problems and estimate of repair costs. Was kept informed about repair status and completion expectations.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/28/2020
Great Experience
These guys were great.

Mary H.
09/26/2020
pleased customer
Always excellent, prompt, reliable and very cordial service.
Went above and beyond to rectify some window and seat adjustments in my well used 2000 Honda.

Rosalind W.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/23/2020
Efficient!
I love Siskiyou Imports! They are extremely efficient, I come in and usually out within an hour. Mark is always personable & honorable and gives recommendations on what needs to be done immediately and what can wait. They are the best!