EG

Mike T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/31/2019
Fast, honest service.
Again, fast and honest service. We have used Siskiyou Import Services for over 10 years and will continue to do so.

Tom M.
Volkswagen Golf
05/20/2019
Tom Marvin
I came to appreciate the service, and think the staff handled a difficult challenge with a LOT of integrity.

I'll return when I require any automotive work -- we have three not-so-new vehicles.

MK
Molly K.
05/16/2019
Professional
The service is great. When I called inquiring about servicing I was told that I could wait a few months; that the servicing wasn't necessary until a certain mileage was hit (in this case it was 210,000). I appreciated the honesty and integrity shown by not scheduling me right then.
The management made making the appointment easy and I had an overall positive experience.

GJ
Greg J.
Toyota Tundra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he has been with this business for awhile when they used to have another owner, and the service was always great. The business has a new owner but the service is still just as good, Mark always does a good job. His vehicle broke down on the side of the freeway Saturday, and on Monday he took in his vehicle into the business and they gave it back to him by Tuesday. The business was as quick as it could be, they answered all his questions. They even adjusted some things to his request and they added on to the repair as he also requested. The business was even ensuring him on the new decisions he was making for the vehicle that it was great, and would benefit the vehicle.

Julia D.
05/15/2019
Really good service
I've been coming back for years and years, and will continue to do so for the quality of service, friendliness, price, and for their willingness to take the time to explain things to me (I don't speak 'automotive'). One this I did miss on this latest visit was that they used to wipe down the dash, vacuum the front floor and clean the windows which I thought was a fabulous touch ... didn't happen this last time, sad to say.

WB
Wes B.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Wes said he was very happy with the service from this business. They were timely and communicated well.

SA
Scott A.
Volvo 240
05/10/2019
Always a pleasure working with you guys...
Jon & Mark and Co. always offer professional, courteous and friendly service. They are the only auto service in the valley that we entrust with servicing our Volvos. Thanks for being fair, honest, and dependable!

Sylver C.
Volkswagen Vanagon
05/10/2019
Still Honesty and Clear Communication
My van acted up again...which it likes to do...
They got my van in and accessed problem really fast..found part..overnighted part..fixed it fast..and stayed with their communicated price quote...thats why I keep coming back to them...they are honest and dont play games...

JE
Jan E.
05/08/2019
Confidence in service I received for my car.
I am confident that I am receiving careful and considerate maintenance of my car and personal education on understanding what is needed to maintain this older auto. Thanks to Mark, the service manager, and the mechanic who worked on my 2000 Toyota for sending me on with a feeling of being cared about.
Jan Elliott

BG
Bruce G.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he got top service, a knowledgeable staff and so far the vehicle is working.

WR
Wendy R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Wendy said the service was good. Mark was really nice and helpful.

KH
Katrina H.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Katrina said there was a scratch on her vehicle that hadn't been there before the service. She really likes the business and they do very good work. She is satisfied.

Jeff B.
04/10/2019
Good work
Pretty simple job, but there was a small complication and they didn't go over the estimate, so I appreciate that.

DO
Darryl O.
Oregon
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Darryl said the staff at this business performed the task he needed for his vehicle, nothing more, nothing less. He said the services were done in a professional manner.