Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GU
Glenn U.
Nissan Sentra
10/03/2019
Taking my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change
Yesterday, I brought my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change. It is her work-commute car. I made an appointment a few days prior to bringing it in. I was able to get an appointment very early in the day. I mentioned to John that the oil dipstick needed to be replaced. The top part separated from the bottle part going into the engine. John was able to get a replacement part prior to the appointment. The car was attended to promptly. John and his staff were able to make the repairs fairly quickly. John was upfront about how long it would take and what needed to be done to extract the lower portion of the oil dipstick. Once that was accomplished; the oil change was completed
quickly. John and his staff for on the Nissan about 1& 1/2 hours. John to his credit charged a extremely fair price and made some future recommendations for service maintenance on the car. I bring in my other car ( a Toyota) for needed service work and repairs. The service has always been exceptional and done promptly. I always feel very comfortable bringing the cars in knowing that a good job will be done.
John runs a good, honest repair shop that you can feel secure that you will be treated fairly and the work will done professionally and efficiently. Like I have mentioned before, if you have an issue with your car, this is the place to bring it in to have it looked at.

HB
Holli B.
GMC Yukon XL
10/03/2019
Honest, fair pricing and fast
Always do quality work the first time.

10/01/2019
appt
It is easy to make an appointment for any kind of maintenance that needed by my car. John explained it thoroughly to fix the issue.

Kent, WA
10/01/2019
Over the top, more than 10 out of 10 Customer service!!!
John and his staff have worked on my cars for 2 years. They are far and away the best auto service I’ve had since I started driving a car 52 years ago.

GU
Glenn U.
09/24/2019
5 K service interval
Stopped by this morning for a 5K service interval for my 2012 Toyota Corolla. Was able to set up a 9AM appointment for today a few days ago. John was able to start the service appointment promptly. All the necessary services were done promptly. The shop is well kept and very clean. John and his staff always do a excellent job. If you are looking for a shop to take your car in for servicing——this is the place to go!

Debra S.
Honda HR-V
09/22/2019
John & Carol were just so pleasant and helpful. I had great service!

Sheri C.
INFINITI EX35
09/22/2019
THE BEST!
I have been going to Skyline since shortly after they opened. They are an amazing bunch of people that run their business with honesty and integrity. I highly highly recommended them!!!

Steve B.
Jeep Liberty
09/14/2019
I Defiantly recommend skyline auto!
John is very Fair and honest. He gave us a few options to repair our car with pricing and let us choose what worked for our budget. Hey Worked fast and we got our car back quickly.

Marcell S.
09/09/2019
A+ work
Very trustworthy work! My quote was delivered quickly as well as the car work itself. Very impressed and will be taking my car back for continued maintenance for sure.

JO
John O.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/04/2019
Great job
John did a great diagnosing the problem and then communicating with us about the required repairs as well as the cost. The repair work was quick an top notch. Highly recommend Skyline for all you automotive needs.

Ron H.
Bonney Lake, WA
09/04/2019
Great honest service! Incredible prices, quick, and reliable!
I am so very impressed with Skyline Automotive! Great work on my vehicle that was finished quickly and was way under what I budgeted for the repairs! The only thing better than the work they did was the people working there! Everyone was nice, professional , and so very accommodating! I will be going to Skyline Automotive for all my automotive needs!

TH
Tom H.
Subaru Legacy
09/01/2019
Better than going to a dealer
As usual, had another great experience at Skyline Automotive Repair. John and his team had our car in and out within 30 minutes!

Stevie C.
Ford Flex
08/26/2019
A family friendly environment with integrity
I ended up at Skyline for a pre-purchase inspection on a car. They were able to get me in first thing and were very accommodating of the multiple kiddos that accompanied me and the person selling their car.

Everything was explained to me thoroughly and I walked away feeling good about my experience which is a rare treat in this industry.

So glad I took the drive down to Auburn. We will definitely be using Skyline again

08/23/2019
Fast and reliable
Great price! Friendly service and great work.

RQ
Rick Q.
Dodge Durango
08/21/2019
Fast and reliable
The service is fast friendly and reliable. I will only take my vehicles to skyline automotive

Mark P.
Warrenton, OR
08/17/2019
Mark Pringle
I was treated like royalty!!

Sam H.
Ram Pickup
08/16/2019
Love this family
Always great service! Great family biz that I am honored to support.

Mary R.
08/13/2019
My new mechanic!
Having trouble figuring out what was causing older truck to fail emissions test so read reviews and brought it to Skyline. The service was fast and the owner discussed my options, giving me plenty of information and several ways to handle it.
The waiting room was spotless and large, with coffee, water and popcorn for customers.
This is a locally owned business and I will be back!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
08/12/2019
The ONLY Auto Shop I Will EVER Go To!
I love Skyline. I have gone there a handful of times for both routine maintenance and necessary repairs and they always treat me very well, explain everything thoroughly, and go the extra mile on customer service. Their prices are very fair, and I will never take my car anywhere but Skyline ever again.

Jerry S.