Michelle M.
01/07/2021
I can always depend on honest business from The people at Skyline. I’m a single woman and I’ve had a hard time finding a place to take my vehicle that I know they won’t rip me off. They treat me like family. I would highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend Skyline Automotive. I’ve been taking my vehicle there for several years and never felt like anybody has deceived me. They treat me like family. I’m a single woman and it’s real hard to find a place that they don’t rip you off.

TL
Tim L.
Pacific, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2021
Clear communication, reasonable prices
They found the problem, and did good work. I'm a happy customer.

BG
Bob G.
Dodge Intrepid
01/04/2021
Very accurate and efficient. Doesn't try to fix more than what was expected. Always points at areas of future concerns. Follows all cdc guidelines. Thank you!

Chrysler Voyager
01/03/2021
Skyline Automotive Repair
Clear information on what they were going to do; contacted me so i could authorize repairs; and said repairs done properly and as scheduled!

MN
Marilene N.
Chrysler Sebring
12/30/2020
Fast reliable mechanic
Friendly neighborhood garage. No games, just good work at a fair price.

Andrianna B.
12/29/2020
Second Time
These are some awesome people! Car is fixed in due time and price is the best in town! We are from the East Coast and we’re military so it was hard finding someone that wasn’t trying to run us for our money. So happy we found you guys and we will continue to support until we leave! Thank you!

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
12/21/2020
You’re good hands
Came in for a scheduled oil change. Received great service as usual. It’s great to have a mechanic I can trust.

KL
Karl L.
Bellevue, WA
Subaru Legacy
12/16/2020
Satisfactory work completed
All work was done on time and completely explained to me. I have to be at work well before the shop opens. I was able to leave my car there the night before the appointment.

WK
william k.
12/15/2020
Best place for service in Auburn,Wa
Have gone there for several years. The service is great! John has always been up front about what is needed, not always what I wanted hear, but he tells it like it is. His prices are very good and the repairs are done in a very reasonable amount of time. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle there. When I take the car in for service, I notice that I can see just about every brand of car there. The other customers I see there and speak with, are happy with the service they get. Great value and easy to deal with.

Abdi S.
12/15/2020
great service
John is great, very professional, honest. i highly recommend skyline for your next oil service.

Martin B.
Bonney Lake, WA
12/10/2020
HONEST
Been going here for several years! They do great work!!!

Meg S.
Subaru Legacy
12/03/2020
New Battery and Alternator
Never been here before, appreciate John honesty about battery. I will be bringing my car back in future and tell others about this place. I appreciate work guys work on car!
Meg Smith

RJ
Ross J.
Subaru Impreza
11/22/2020
Quick and complete
It was easy to work out my time constriction. The work was done, and ready to go on time.

Kelby S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020
Great job
Trustworthy, fairly priced and honest

TH
Tom H.
Chrysler 300
11/18/2020
Going away, will miss someone I can trust
We took our car in today for it’s usual oil change, Skyline Automotive ALWAYS does a fantastic job, we are moving to Texas soon so we had John make sure the car could safely make the trip. He recommended a few things and we had him fix those problems. We are sad to be leaving, I would recommend Skyline Automotive to everyone, he is the only honest mechanic that I have ran into. John, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did for us.