ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (2)

HB
Holli B.
06/13/2020
Friendly, competent, fast, all at a fair price.
My whole family has come to trust Skyline for all of their automotive needs.

RV
Richard V.
06/10/2020
Honest repair, thanks
Straight shooter's. No BS.

TH
Tom H.
Chrysler 300
06/05/2020
Another Excellent experience
Went in for an oil change and at the last minute I wanted my tires rotated. John was more than willing to comply, I was in and out in know time. Thank you John for the great service!

Jerry C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/01/2020
Asked if I could get in monday morning online sunday. John called at 8:30 and said sure.

Mary H.
05/30/2020
Outstanding Service
The service at Skyline Auto is absolutely remarkable. They do a fantastic job working with your schedule to get an appointment. John always does an outstanding job on my Jeep. Keeping me informed of my vehicles needs. Getting good customer service and quality work is rare these days.....Skyline Auto goes above and beyond!

AE
Abigail E.
Olympia, WA
05/29/2020
Honest and Caring
We were so impressed and grateful for how honest Jon was. He clearly cares about his customers and he helped save us from a bad used car purchase. His prices are more than fair and he knows his cars. We are looking forward to doing more business with him soon!

05/28/2020
Awesome place to take your car to
They are honest, fast and reasonable pricing. Took my car in and it was fixed quickly. I would go get there again to fix my car.

Ryan S.
05/28/2020
Honest and informative
I wasnโ€™t sure if needed a brake job but knew I was probably due. Skyline was very informative and explained to me exactly what they recommended. They seemed to take the time to do the job right for a fair price.

PO
Patrick O.
05/26/2020
Customer service
Very good and honest. He took the time to explain what needed to be done. Highly recommended I will definitely come back if needed. Thank you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

MO

Becky S.
Saturn VUE
05/19/2020
Awesome Shop and Mechanics
I Would recommend them to friends. Prices are reasonable and work is top notch.

05/11/2020
They were very nice with me
They know what I need when I got there and were really kind and got the work done fast

Julia B.
Lexus IS 350
05/09/2020
John was very nice and informative and they had great pricing for all the work I needed done.
quick, friendly, and not over priced like the previous shop I was going to for years.

BF
Brian F.
05/07/2020
Excellent place to get work done on your vehicle
I have been here twice, and both times I have had excellent experiences. Very knowledgeable, answers all of my questions, quote was spot on. Overall the best shop I've experienced.

Cannon S.
05/04/2020
Great customer service, I brought my mustang ecoboost in for a tranny flush and spark plug replacement, they had it done in 3 hours and everything runs perfect.