Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CJ W.
Kia Sportage
08/07/2019
Shared knowledge
They let me know everything that I needed to have done after they inspected my automobile and things that I thought I needed to have done they said no you don’t need to have that done at this time which made me feel I was at the right place

Mike C.
Pacific, WA
08/06/2019
Fluid change
Fast,fair and efficient. Best shop in town.

Chevrolet Colorado
08/03/2019
Excellent shop
Skyline was extremely informative and friendly about my truck and offered plenty of advice I would not have considered.

Jason S.
08/02/2019
Great & Honest Shop!
Skyline has worked on my truck twice and my wife’s car once. Each time I felt great about the honesty and repair job done. The last time I brought my truck in with what I thought for sure was going to be a huge repair to my differential, turned out it was a few lose bolts. I was only charged for 30 min labor. This was an easy opportunity to take advantage of me as a customer who doesn’t know much about car repair, the team at skyline did not. I am happy that I found an auto repair shop that I have complete trust in! I will be back when ever I need some work done or have a question.

IC
Isabel C.
Bothell, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/30/2019
Best repair shop that I have been to!
Recommend 10/10
They are a small business and have a grate reputation. 😃

I had gone to a different shop and was basically ripped off. I’m a female that doesn’t know much about vehicles so they took advantage of that.😔

I came to skyline automotive John guided me threw the vehicle and explained everything and also what options I could take. They have great customer services and their communication was clear I saved so much money by bringing here. 🙏🏻

It’s a family owned business and his wife was very nice to me so thanks again for making me feel at ease 🚙! I will be coming back and recommending it to my friends.

TK
Tim K.
A great find
Thanks for the service my temp gauge not floating any more I am so glad to have found you for my mechanic it is so hard to find a good one when I seen pastor Matt is one of your customer I was more reassure so thank you again

FS
Farchung S.
07/30/2019
Fast service. Friendly. Great customer service.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/20/2019
Great Service!
I always have a positive and professional experience at Skyline Automotive. Highly recommend!!!

07/17/2019
Very quick and accurate
I was able to pick up my car on the same day I left it. It was quick and accurate services. They are really friendly and willing to put their effort to help us. But still cheaper than taking your car to the dealer ship for repair. Reasonable pricing.

BC
Barb C.
Kent, WA
07/15/2019
Always fair and honest employees are friendly and knowledgable.
Employees are friendly and knowledgable. John is fair honest and explains what he finds. He is thorough. Family friendly. Thank you skyline I am a live time customer

AP
Al P.
07/11/2019
The Best
I've been taking my car here for over a year. Each time I am impressed by their friendliness and professionalism.

GH
Gary H.
Kia Rio
07/09/2019
Feel comfortable working with John...
Price, working with owner on the problem. Quality of the work...all good.

RA
Roger A.
07/05/2019
Fast Turnaround
I was blown away by the 24 hour turnaround. The estimate on cost, part availability, & completion of work were spot on. Given it was Tuesday July 2, I was expecting more like following Monday to pickup my truck. I took a chance they were right, & I'm happy with the result not losing any more time or money as a result.

MA
Mike A.
Chevrolet HHR
07/03/2019
Great service and good communication with what services are needed.

Jerry C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/01/2019
On time oil change
Had a 10 am appointment for an oil change was out in 30min, well done yall.

KG

Heather S.
Scion tC
06/26/2019
Excellent Customer Care
Skyline Automotive went above and beyond. They worked with me regarding pickup and drop off times, clearly explained the issue and gave me several options for dealing with it, and returned my car to me not only with the issue fully fixed, but also having attended to a couple minor cosmetic issues without being asked and with no additional charge. I have never had anyone take such extraordinary good care of my vehicle.

BK
Ben K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/25/2019
Great service! I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs work done on your car.

Raelene S.
Kent, WA
Nissan Murano
06/25/2019
Best Mechanic in town!!
I love Skyline Automotive and the service I receive from John. He is always honest and does a great job taking care of our SUV. Plus the office area is so clean and there’s coffee and treats.

Jose M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/24/2019
John always does a great job with explaining what’s wrong with my vehicles and gives me the option to do the work or not. Always very attentive and the front desk lady is very friendly always a pleasure to get work done by him.