Mike M.
01/01/2020
The people at Skyline are very friendly. They walk you through the complete process and make sure you understand everything. The work is great and always done right. I take all of my vehicles there.

Mike M.

Pacific, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/31/2019
Automotive
The people and the quality of the work

BC
Brian C.
Volkswagen Golf
12/30/2019
Brian C
Not possible to find a better place than Skyline to service your car. You can trust their fees to be fair and the quality of service is excellent. In my experience they have always gone the extra mile.

LD
Lucy D.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/21/2019
Fantastic service
Great quality and excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend if you are looking for a reliable repair shop. Plus they are open Saturdays which is a must for me.

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
12/20/2019
Great service yet again!!
Brought my car in for 50k service. John, Jasmine, and the whole Skyline team once again exceeded expectations with the service provided from the front desk to the shop floor.

BG
Brad G.
12/17/2019
Great customer service and integrity
Thank you John for helping me with my fuel leak. You didn’t take advantage of my situation and fixed only what was needed, and at a great cost. A true neighborhood garage to take your car and trust worthy owner.

Dan S.
Mazda Tribute
12/17/2019
Great repair shop
This is my second time at skyline. Both times they rocked.
Great price. Fair quotes. Friendly service.
What else do you need?

BG
Brad G.
Volkswagen Passat
12/16/2019
Great customer service and real integrity
Thank you John for the great service and honest evaluation of the problem with my car. They truly have your interest in mind and I would recommend them to anyone I know. The cost to fix my car was less than expected too.

HR
Herbert R.
Pacific, WA
12/13/2019
Integrity
I have taken numerous cars with numerous issues to Skyline. I have always received clear understandable explanations of the issue and the remedy. My first visit I was told I needed an oxygen sensor by a local garage. The estimate was $400.
I took that information and presented it along with the quote to Skyline and was told all I needed was a gas cap. Which indeed fixed the problem.
I have been going to Skyline ever since.

TH
Tom H.
Chrysler 300
12/10/2019
Went into Skyline Automotive Repair for an oil change, done in 30 minutes as opposed to going to a dealer and waiting 2 hours, got to love it!

Mary H.
Jeep Compass
12/10/2019
Great service.
Great auto shop. They do really good work. Fast, efficient and reasonably priced. You can tell the people that work they take pride their work. Will be a customer for life.

TH
Tom H.
Subaru Legacy
12/07/2019
Dealerships Can’t be trusted
Went to a dealership for a safety recall, while there they told me that a wheel bearing was going bad and wanted to know if I wanted it fixed and I told them not at this time. I took the car to Skyline Automotive and after John looked it over it wasn’t the wheel bearing, the two front tires were off balance. Huge price difference, I always take my cars to Skyline Automotive Repair, he is the ONLY-ONE I trust

Jesus M.
12/07/2019
Genuine service
John is a great and genuine person , I can trust him and his team with my cars ,I have take two vehicles here and always left satisfied! Recommend

Calvin W.
Kent, WA
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2019
Great service and great people
I have service on three different times and each time it gets better. They fine a way to keep me coming back.