RJ
Ross J.
Subaru Impreza
11/22/2020
Quick and complete
It was easy to work out my time constriction. The work was done, and ready to go on time.

Kelby S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020
Great job
Trustworthy, fairly priced and honest

TH
Tom H.
Chrysler 300
11/18/2020
Going away, will miss someone I can trust
We took our car in today for it’s usual oil change, Skyline Automotive ALWAYS does a fantastic job, we are moving to Texas soon so we had John make sure the car could safely make the trip. He recommended a few things and we had him fix those problems. We are sad to be leaving, I would recommend Skyline Automotive to everyone, he is the only honest mechanic that I have ran into. John, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you did for us.

11/13/2020
Great Communication and Quick Service!
Skyline did a wonderful repair on my 2004 Nissan Altima. I was kept in the loop the entire time about what was going on, what needed to be fixed, and potential costs. I look forward to getting more work down on my other vehicles at Skyline!

11/13/2020
Great work, great price
Very friendly staff. You get great price, no surprise fees at the end of service. Very fast and reliable work.

DA
Darla A.
Chevrolet Sonic
Fast & affordable, great service
Thanks John for the fast turnaround on the repair to my ‘14 Chevy Sonic. I’m so glad I came to you for a second opinion. You easily saved me $1,000 in unnecessary repairs that the other shop tried to sell me. You are the new go-to shop for all our vehicles. 😃

AA
Anne A.
Recent Service
Every time I visit the shop they're profession, friendly, courteous and they remember their customers! I recently had work done and they remembered our conversation about future maintenance from 8 months ago!!

TP
Tammy P.
Excellent customer service!
John is great at explaining exactly what the issues are and getting them completed quickly. Recently my car wouldn't start so I had it towed to Skyline after hours. John called me first thing in the morning letting me know he would need to trouble shoot to find the issue. He called a little bit later to explain the issue was a relay and that it would be ready the next day.
I feel secure in his knowledge and his service.

Rod H.
11/11/2020
Great service and people.
Outstanding business, highly recommend to all.

Chandler H.
11/10/2020
It’s the hecking best
Everytime and I mean it, every time I go here I get the best service. John is by far the nicest mechanic I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. He’s always helpful and honest. Great prices! Won’t take my car anywhere else! Thank you john and your whole team for being top notch!

Brittney B.
Ford Flex
11/06/2020
John done did it again
Flex runs great. John is awesome. Tran flush great price. Thanks again John and Team.

RK
Rae K.
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2020
Quick, honest, affordable
No one looks forward to car repairs but i've been exceptionally pleased with the quality of work done by Skyline. Each time i've needed repairs done, they've honored their quote and have never broken my bank. They are my go-to car repair shop and i'd recommend them to anyone.

LL
Luke L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/02/2020
Going 65 mphs and no breaks. In the Express Lane on 405 South
Excellent customer service. Delivered my vehicle on Friday afternoon late. I knew I wouldn't have it for the weekend, come Monday morning, I get a call. The problems fixed, they charged by the book. Shop fees were low. They diagnosed a few other issues that I will be coming back to have them fix.

LW
Larry W.
GMC Yukon XL
10/30/2020
very simple.
its very simple.
...i don't just trust anyone.
...this is my specific mechanic i go to.

TW
Thomas W.
10/30/2020
Very nice people.
Very nice, and experience work, was awesome and done right away.