Joel M.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Joel said this business did a good job for a good price.

David S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff got him in quickly and the service was done at a reasonable price.

RK
Rob K.
Dodge Dart
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Rob said his experience was quick and easy. The overall service was good.

GO
Glen O.
Ford Fiesta
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the business is fine and he likes them.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/22/2018
Clutch pedal hasstill a problem
Everything fine except clutch pedal. Clutch pedal isn't smooth. It doesn't come back when I tread on it more than 20 times.

EW
Erbai W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Erbai said he hasn't had any problems since he brought his vehicle in. They did a good job on the service.

RQ
Robert Q.
Scion xB
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Robert said this business is great, they are honest and he loves them.

DI
David I.
Volkswagen Passat
04/13/2018 Category: Service
David said he received timely service and the staff returned his vehicle back to him with in a reasonable time frame. The staff did a great overall job.

Jerry C.
Geo Tracker
04/12/2018
Replace insturment cluster
John took the instrument cluster out because the speedometer was making lots of noise and would peg at 90 when doing 45 mph.
It could not be rebuilt so I found one on Ebay and it took a 5 days to arrive and I took it to the shop. I got the car back the next day and all is well.
Thanks
Jerry

DK
Dakota K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Dakota said he was unable to diagnose the vehicle issue at another facility. He brought it to the business and the issue was resolved in less than an hour.

Alejandro m.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Alejandro said it was very good service.

Ronald R.
Jeep Patriot
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business is honest, takes the time to speak, and it tells him the truth.

Josh S.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the employees were courteous, explained all the work done, and were fast.

Jacob H.
Federal Way, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/05/2018
Professional, friendly, real
My experience with Skyline Automotive was absolutely wonderful.

The waiting room was clean and well kept, in my opinion.

They had popcorn and coffee available for those who wanted.

What I was really happy about was that I had let them know that I wasn't really sure what was wrong with the car.

I also let them know that I didn't really know much about cars, and only really described my issue as an "almost vibrating feeling.".

I had my tires replaced a day or so before this, and one of the mechanics there referred me here.

What I really appreciated, aside from the fact that he test drove the car to check out what I was trying to tell him, was that the man who was working on my car, I believe his name was John, wanted me to come in to the shop to look at what the issue was, rather than just telling me something was wrong.

He showed me the wiggling on my tire, and showed me on the other side that there wasn't much wiggling, and I saw what an issue that could cause.

After he started working on replacing my wheel bearing, he showed me my break pads, which were almost gone, and let me know, as far as labor costs go, he would be able to charge me about 100$ less since he already had to take apart the assembly for the wheel bearing.

I needed my work done for a trip I was going on later that night, and he took my car in at 8am.

I had work at 12pm.

I think they had me out of there by 10; maybe a little bit after.

It was a good experience all around for me.

I will definitely be going back there for more work done.

Diane B.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the service was great, the staff was nice, and the prices were fair.