IH
Isa H.
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2020
Honest and direct
I really appreciated the fast service and the honesty. I was not over charged.

Mike B.
09/23/2020
Honest
Integrity, honest and competent. And a shop I can trust.

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
09/18/2020
Skyline is the Best
If you live in Auburn and need your car fixed, Skyline is the best. Professional, fair pricing, quality work. Family friendly too!

Dan S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/17/2020
Freaking AWESOME!
Skyline is where I take my cars exclusively. I’ve never felt like I’m being taken for a ride, they explain everything clearly and will answer any questions. In short, the staff and service at Skyline is FREAKING AWESOME!

TW
Tamara W.
Pacific, WA
Porsche Panamera
09/16/2020
Perfect
My Porsche is Happy and so am I thank you John and Chris for the exceptional customer service! Classy place and excellent service! I highly recommend them😎

Debbie S.

Philip P.
Kent, WA
09/09/2020
Always great service
Only place I take my vehicles. John and his staff always do a great job

09/05/2020
Tha Shop!
Good customer service, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I'll definitely be a loyal customer.

VB
Vannarith B.
Honda Element
08/31/2020
Satisfy with all my appointment
Always on time and genuine with their work every time I get my vehicle done there. Especially with my akward work schedule, they’re alway manage to to get it done before I leave to go to work in the afternoon.

BD
Brandon D.
Seattle, WA
08/30/2020
What makes this place great and unique from any other automotive shop is Honesty, Competitive prices for services, Efficiency, and I could tell that they genuinely care about their customer.
I’ve been going to Skyline automotive for a couple years now and ever since the first service I had done there, they have been consistent across the board. I’ve never been more comfortable with any mechanic. They are family owned, and provide a top quality service. I wouldn’t want to bring my vehicle anywhere else. In the past it’s been a nightmare trying to find a shop that provides Skylines quality of service. I would recommend anyone trying them out and seeing for themselves what a phenomenal place this is.

Mirla D.
Mazda MPV
08/25/2020
The best
I went to Skyline Automotive Repair after reading great reviews on line. Earlier in the year I went to a different mechanic which charge me an arm and a leg and the problem was not fixed. The owner of Skyline took care of my car today and did an amazing job. He was very nice. The price was fair (I still have both my arms and legs). From now on I will only go to them to fix any of my car problems. Thanks for everything.

Sam H.
Ram Pickup
08/25/2020
Great family Biz
John got me in for a quick Oil Change so I could get to work.

Thank you John and Jasmine!

08/24/2020
Auto Repair
I am so happy to find a mechanic that I can trust.

GA
George A.
Kent, WA
08/21/2020
Absolutelyt the best auto repair & customer service
I have been driving a vehicle for 62 years and John and his staff at Skyline auto are the best auto repair shop I have ever experienced in 62 years

MV
Mark V.
Edgewood, WA
Audi S7
08/19/2020
As always. My car was well taken care of!