GA
George A.
Kent, WA
10/14/2019
Best auto service I’ve ever had.
John and his team have over the top service. They have more than competitive prices on service. And have caught problems with my old van that other shops missed.

Tamara S.
10/13/2019
Great honest place!
I've used Skyline for oil changes and brakes and transmission flushed and I really trust them. Not only that, but they have competitive prices. Better than other places for my brakes. I called around for that because I had moved to Maple Valley, but their price was better than the other places, and they were willing to drop me off at my doctors office while I got my work done which was awesome and super convenient. I'll keep trekking back to Auburn for my automotive needs because I don't want to switch!

10/08/2019
Clean, friendly
Clean, friendly, reasonable price.

10/08/2019
Nice people and quaily job.
Jon, the owner is honest and very helpful and explain the issues very well so you will have a better understanding of the repairs you may need. You are never rushed nor pressured. Locally owend and reasonably priced.

Denise S.
10/07/2019
Skyline automotive
John and his crew are the best I’ve found. Honest, fair priced, no BS kinda shop!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
10/04/2019
Best Shop in Auburn
I cannot say enough good things about Skyline, they absolutely went above and beyond for me. Skyline is the only shop I will take my car to.

GU
Glenn U.
Nissan Sentra
10/03/2019
Taking my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change
Yesterday, I brought my wife’s Nissan in for a oil change. It is her work-commute car. I made an appointment a few days prior to bringing it in. I was able to get an appointment very early in the day. I mentioned to John that the oil dipstick needed to be replaced. The top part separated from the bottle part going into the engine. John was able to get a replacement part prior to the appointment. The car was attended to promptly. John and his staff were able to make the repairs fairly quickly. John was upfront about how long it would take and what needed to be done to extract the lower portion of the oil dipstick. Once that was accomplished; the oil change was completed
quickly. John and his staff for on the Nissan about 1& 1/2 hours. John to his credit charged a extremely fair price and made some future recommendations for service maintenance on the car. I bring in my other car ( a Toyota) for needed service work and repairs. The service has always been exceptional and done promptly. I always feel very comfortable bringing the cars in knowing that a good job will be done.
John runs a good, honest repair shop that you can feel secure that you will be treated fairly and the work will done professionally and efficiently. Like I have mentioned before, if you have an issue with your car, this is the place to bring it in to have it looked at.

HB
Holli B.
GMC Yukon XL
10/03/2019
Honest, fair pricing and fast
Always do quality work the first time.

10/01/2019
appt
It is easy to make an appointment for any kind of maintenance that needed by my car. John explained it thoroughly to fix the issue.

Kent, WA
10/01/2019
Over the top, more than 10 out of 10 Customer service!!!
John and his staff have worked on my cars for 2 years. They are far and away the best auto service I’ve had since I started driving a car 52 years ago.

GU
Glenn U.
09/24/2019
5 K service interval
Stopped by this morning for a 5K service interval for my 2012 Toyota Corolla. Was able to set up a 9AM appointment for today a few days ago. John was able to start the service appointment promptly. All the necessary services were done promptly. The shop is well kept and very clean. John and his staff always do a excellent job. If you are looking for a shop to take your car in for servicing——this is the place to go!

Debra S.
Honda HR-V
09/22/2019
John & Carol were just so pleasant and helpful. I had great service!

Sheri C.
INFINITI EX35
09/22/2019
THE BEST!
I have been going to Skyline since shortly after they opened. They are an amazing bunch of people that run their business with honesty and integrity. I highly highly recommended them!!!

Steve B.
Jeep Liberty
09/14/2019
I Defiantly recommend skyline auto!
John is very Fair and honest. He gave us a few options to repair our car with pricing and let us choose what worked for our budget. Hey Worked fast and we got our car back quickly.

Marcell S.
09/09/2019
A+ work
Very trustworthy work! My quote was delivered quickly as well as the car work itself. Very impressed and will be taking my car back for continued maintenance for sure.