Jesus M.
12/07/2019
Genuine service
John is a great and genuine person , I can trust him and his team with my cars ,I have take two vehicles here and always left satisfied! Recommend

Calvin W.
Kent, WA
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2019
Great service and great people
I have service on three different times and each time it gets better. They fine a way to keep me coming back.

KN
Kent N.
12/06/2019
Great customer service !!!!!
This place is definitely a level above the rest .. they know what they’re doing and they go the extra mile to take care of you . They fit me in their schedule and made sure I was taken care of. Can’t say enough about the quality of work and how honest they are. This is the place to go to get your car fixed and put your mind at ease

GU
Glenn U.
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2019
Trouble with my wife’s car—John to the rescue!!
Just before Thanksgiving Day Holiday my wife was experiencing some issues with her 2005
Nissan Sentra. It is her “ work car “. It was sputtering and the check engine light can on. I was in a pinch to say the least. I was able to make a online appt to get the car in first thing the day after Thanksgiving. John was able to run a test on the car to see what was going on. John found out what was going on. The issues with the check Engine light were resolved and the necessary repair work was done. To my surprise, it was really not that major- but could be later on if not looked at. John charged me more than a fair price and the car was ready to go in just a couple of hours. I do take both my cars here for maintenance because I know John and his crew to a good job, upfront and honest with you and he does not sell you repairs that you do not need. When in doubt about a car repair or a issue with your car—Go see John!
Thank You again John.

PY
Pamela Y.
12/04/2019
Wonderfully knowledgeable people
Six months ago I brought my car in for # 6 cylinder issues. He replaced the defective part. Now my car was presenting the same issues. Same Part was the issue. Plus AC condenser(?)was bad and wearing out motor. He replaced part at cost and no labor. It was in and out in only a few hours. Told me engine was very tired and not to spend money in it. I would have just kept coming back. Very honest man. I will bring my next car to him when needed.

CF
Cheryl F.
12/04/2019
Beat around!
I was in need of a trustworthy mechanic near me and THIS is your man! They saved me a ton of money and took excellent care of me.

VS
Vencedor S.
Pacific, WA
12/02/2019
Prompt Professional Reasonably Priced
Earlier this yr I got the breaks replaced for the 1st time since I got the car over 100000 mi ago. I got an appointment the next day. I paid about $600. This morning I drove in before the noon hr to get a bulb on one of my headlights replaced. They replaced it in less than 15 min. I paid $20. Mighty convenient to have dependable economical automotive repair less than 4 mi away!

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
11/16/2019
Amazing shop
Jasmine and John are great people. They treat you like family. John try cares about you and your car. I'll never go anywhere else!!

David G.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/14/2019
Good job
Clean shop, courteous mechanics, fast and fair?

EH
Elliot H.
11/05/2019
Good Honest Service
Very professional and knowledgeable mechanic. Spoke plainly, directly and honestly about the needs of my vehicle. Definitely will be coming back.

Shelley B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/31/2019
Amazing 5 star service
Carol at the front desk is very friendly and the waiting area was super clean. Skyline Automotive is an honest trustworthy shop and has very fair pricing. John is extremely knowledgeable and made sure to keep me in the loop throughout the entire process. This quality service has now made me a lifelong customer.

GA
Garry Jr A.
10/31/2019
Great shop
I have been having issues with the Ford dealership in Auburn and my Dad recommended this place. I’m glad he did, they have amazing service and fixed my Ford Escape quickly. John explained what The Ford dealership did wrong and gave me a full write up so I could get a refund from Ford. My Escape has had no issues since they repaired it. Thank you for fixing my SUV.

CL
Clay L.
Kia Optima
10/29/2019
Honestly integrity value
John and his team bring back the good old days when your mechanic used to actually care. Everybody is in business to make money, but John is reasonable, he is not looking to retire on one job. Great prices, great service and true workmanship. Absolute pleasure to do business.

GW
Gary W.
Pacific, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/28/2019
Car repair
The people and the quality of the work

Sam S.
Ram 1500
10/28/2019
Just a tune up and brakes, but great care and communication
The dealer quoted me twice as much as Skyline complete bill, and the dealer quote was just for the brakes. Both John (the mechanic) and Carol (front office) made sure they understood what I wanted done and were up front about costs and the work to be done. Great business