KN
Ken N.
Acura RL
04/04/2020
All around great service
They were friendly and fixed my car quick.

SO
Sid O.
04/03/2020
Another Job Well Done
Took car in for routine maintenance. Thanks John for solid service yet again. See you in another 5k miles.

SF
Shawn F.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/30/2020
I really appreciate the staff and how honest he was as a mechanic. My car was done in a timely manner and john went above and beyond when it came to discussing what was wrong and what he did to fix it. Great shop, would definitely recommend it.

BN
Billy N.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/26/2020
Excellent service! Honest and trustworthy owner/mechanic. Nothing but good things to say about Skyline. I am so happy that I was referred to them!

RK
Rae K.
Dodge Dakota
03/24/2020
They have become my go to mechanic. Not only do they provide excellent service to my vehicle, they've given me sound advice to keep me running longer. Had a transmission and driveshaft replacement done. They did the footwork and found me a great deal on a used one, but also had it installed within a day of receiving it. Fast, reliable, honest; All the things you could ask for in a mechanic.

Denise P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/20/2020
They care!
They do an excellent careful job that you can count on and they care about people and treating them fairly. You can count on them to do the best job for the most reasonable price.

CV
Christian V.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
Excellent in every way
Brought in my car and it was treated as if it was their own. Tells it as it is, fair pricing, and super easy to work with. My repair was an extended one, the estimate of down time was spot on and I was informed every step of the way with the perfect amount of transparency. All points of advising were consistent with other mechanics, technicians and other experts I was able to find while researching the repair I was getting done.

Dee S.
Professional service
Very friendly and honest service. I’ve been taking my vehicles here for years. Best around.

YL
Yvonne L.
Kia Forte
Warranty work
I was so impressed. The parts that were put on my car in April failed. John got me in and replaced the parts (under warranty). John and Chris have bent over backwards to keep my car on the road for 200,000 miles

Keith S.
Toyota Pickup
Awesome work
Dropped my truck off Monday morning, John called me later that day to let me know it was done!! Wasn't expecting it to be done sooooo fast!!! I'm extremely happy with the service John and Skyline automotive has provided!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND if anyone is looking for a awesome mechanic!!!!

First Visit
Great business environment. The reception area looks like an office suite. The staff is professional, friendly and provide detailed
printed estimates.

MN
Marilene N.
Chrysler Sebring
03/10/2020
Was recommended by a friend
I went in with a list of things to be looked at and needed a synthetic oil change. The shop was close so I walked home. Within a few hours the car was done, list checked and only oil change needed. Clean shop, friendly people informative owner. Will go again.

Adam S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/09/2020
Great people. Great place.
This the best family owned and operated place I've been too!

DA
Daryl A.
03/04/2020
Clean, friendly, professional
Skyline are professional, friendly and know what they're doing.

TH