GO
Guadalupe O.
Washington
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Martin. He said there was no initial dissatisfaction.

04/07/2017 Category: Service
Guadalupe said there was a long wait, and they waited for about 4 hours.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 04/13/2017

This customer was here less then 2 hours, he earlier in the day had spent at least 4 hours at the dealership for a recall. Which he then brought to me to verify the work was done and to ask about qoutes on things they had told him about. Since this time Guadalupe has been back with another one of his car and was pleased with the price and the repair when he left. I think he was confused about which place had contacted him for a review.

02/22/2020
Awesome Customer Service
The customer was great with a quick turnaround.

PP
Philip P.
Kent, WA
02/22/2020
great service
Big thanks to skyline for taking care of my oil change so quickly. Was stopping by to make an appointment and Jon was able to get my car right in and saved me a return trip.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020
Outstanding service!
Always a happy and loyal customer after I get my car serviced at Skyline Automotive. John definitely takes care of you (and your car) and keeps you informed throughout the process. I wouldn’t even bother trying other places. I’d head straight to Skyline!

CP
Cyndy P.
Seattle, WA
02/19/2020
I recommend Skyline because of all the qualities I'm looking for in my me hanic. They offer great customer service. The price they quote is the price at the end of the transaction. But most importantly they do excellant work...

HJ
Heather J.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2020
Great service and friendly!
We take all our cars here!

DA
Daryl A.
Acura RL
02/10/2020
Clean, friendly
Chris the mechanic is awesome. Office personnel is great. Reasonable pricing. Clean. Thank you.

AJ
Amber J.
Acura TL
02/09/2020
Always great service would never take my car anywhere else

AV
Amanda V.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/07/2020
Great service - no surprises
I called Skyline and got a quote for the services I needed. I had a diagnostics report in front of me so I knew exactly what I wanted. They quoted me over the phone for $400. I was able to bring my car in that day after work, about ten minutes before they closed, and left it there over night. My car was done around noon the next day. The best part was, no surprises, when I went to pick up my car the parts had been replaced and my total was $400 as quoted over the phone. The customer service was great and the lobby was very clean and friendly.

Steve B.
Kia Soul
02/06/2020
Trustworthy and friendly
Service is Always fast and reliable.
We don’t take our cars any where else.

BP
Bill P.
02/01/2020
Great work, very timely
My first time using this shop, great service, great prices, we’ll be back for future work

BO
Barbara O.
01/31/2020
Quick action
Skyline auto is wonderful they’re always very accommodating and can fit me in at a minutes notice!
They are upfront and honest about costs when repairing my vehicles!

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
01/31/2020
Back on the road again
My truck broke down on the way to work, called Skyline and John and his crew were able to diagnose, fix the problem, and get me back on the road the same day. Great service yet again!!

Tricia S.
Seattle, WA
01/30/2020
Will not go anywhere else!!!
I have been going to Skyline for quite some time now and have nothing but great things to say about their service and skills. This last time I had to take in my SUV because for some reason it started sounding like a lawn mower!! Found out someone tried to steal my converter and cut into my muffler. John didn't charge me a dime since they do not have a welder - what mechanic does that!! Love it! I will always go here but they are honest and fair!!

TL
Tony L.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/30/2020
Loved my experience
Today was my first time at Skyline Automotive. I got to meet Carol who works in the front desk and John the mechanic. They both were very pleasant to work with.
There is also a very spacious play area for the kids with free coffee, tea, and popcorn so the wait for my oil change flew by really fast. Pricing is very reasonable and the people that works there are very friendly. I would highly recommend this place. Definitely will be back for more services from them in the future.