GO
Guadalupe O.
Washington
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Martin. He said there was no initial dissatisfaction.

04/07/2017 Category: Service
Guadalupe said there was a long wait, and they waited for about 4 hours.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 04/13/2017

This customer was here less then 2 hours, he earlier in the day had spent at least 4 hours at the dealership for a recall. Which he then brought to me to verify the work was done and to ask about qoutes on things they had told him about. Since this time Guadalupe has been back with another one of his car and was pleased with the price and the repair when he left. I think he was confused about which place had contacted him for a review.

LW
Larry W.
GMC Yukon XL
10/30/2020
very simple.
its very simple.
...i don't just trust anyone.
...this is my specific mechanic i go to.

TW
Thomas W.
10/30/2020
Very nice people.
Very nice, and experience work, was awesome and done right away.

10/29/2020
The owner is friendly, helpful and fair.
I have taken two of my vehicles to Skyline. Both have been well cared for. I would highly recommend this auto repair service!

GH
Gary H.
Kia Rio
10/29/2020
Prices
Prices and repo with the owner...always feel good about what I'm having done.

Kasey M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
10/23/2020
Best Care Anywhere!
I highly recommend Skyline, I have never been disappointed and I have had many things done there. They always manage to schedule me fast and get the work done fast. They even helped us out when we had it towed in. Thought it was going to be bad, I was very pleased when I got the bill.

HF
Hal F.
Toyota Matrix
10/21/2020
Excellent service and excellent pricing
I'm so happy with the service at Skyline. Based on quotes I had gotten from other places in regard to an exhaust manifold replacement and timing chain tensioner, along with getting my transmission checked out, I was expecting to bite the bullet and pay at least 1000-1500 for everything. To my surprise, everything I was worried about got addressed for around 850, delivered with stellar service and quality parts! John is extremely easy to work with and explained the issues, even showing me the parts. I feel confident in my car again. I can't recommend this place highly enough!

Joanne S.
Chrysler Sebring
10/20/2020
Thank you for your great service. And thank you for your kindness and aware of to my needs.
Your remembrance of me and my needs to fix my car was very nice. Thank you for your great service and I will recommend every chance I have.
Joanne Snarr

10/20/2020
John is very knowledgeable and provides great service.

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
10/13/2020
Honest and efficient
John changed my oil today but also checked my " check engine" light. He also told me of two other issues that might come up in the near future. He quoted me the repairs on those. I feel like he really cares about me and my car. Thank you!!

KL
Kirby L.
10/12/2020
Excellent service for a fair price
I had my truck serviced, i.e. oil changed and lubed. Excellent service for a fair price. I intend to use them for future repairs/service of my families vehicles.

MK
Matt K.
Acura TL
10/09/2020
Best place around
John is as honest as it gets. Any mechanic that will tell you to buy another car so you see him less is someone you can trust. Won't take my vehicles any where else.

ZL
Zena L.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/07/2020
Quick service
Happy to have my ABS fault fixed in just a few hours today for a reasonable price.

TW
Tami W.
Hyundai Accent
10/04/2020
Prompt, courteous
I've only used these guys once so far. Seems to be a good outfit. John is very communicative. Reserving a star to see what I think next time but will definitely use them again. 😊

Debbie S.
Seattle, WA
10/01/2020
Oops!
Had what I thought was an exhaust leak, took to John to look at - low and behold the oil cap was not put back on when ‘someone’ added oil....
Had oil, wipers, filters, headlight changed, and tires rotated. Car is just like new!! Took way less time, and VERY reasonably priced!!! Thanks Skyline Automotive and John!!