jenifer m.
Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020
Very Honest Mechanic
I will recommend my friends and family here. Hector was not only honest but affordable. I'm glad I took my car here for the A/C and front struts. Thanks again!!

02/10/2020
Arturo is the best
He’s extremely knowledgeable and did a great job!

LP
LINCEY P.
02/05/2020
Best mechanic in San Diego!
I have been coming to Hector since I learned to drive. He is trustworthy and very experienced.

MA
MARCUS A.
02/05/2020
Good Customer Service
Doing the job correctly the first time.

01/29/2020
Honest, efficient and personable.
best referral I've ever got. Hectors team is honest, efficient and personable. He serviced my previous vehicle to 300k. From minor to major repairs. Today he services my new vehicle. The only mechanic I trust.

01/27/2020
Got the job done.
My car died and this was the highest rated mechanic/repair shop within a reasonable distance. Called the shop and they texted with their tow’s name. Got what needed to be fixed done before the end of the day with affordable estimates to help my car run smoother. These guys were nice and I love supporting small businesses. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member

Mission Viejo, CA
01/21/2020
Perfect Auto Shop
Great people, trustworthy, and reliable!

MATHEW R.
Volvo V50
01/15/2020
SuperSmart and nice and knowledgeable! Hector is in my top 3 rating of best auto shops I *had* to use!
They gave me same day diagnostics and fit me in to make sure I was back out on the road with a minimum amount of time waiting...
excellent customer service I would recommend to anyone.

LYNNE B.
La Mesa, CA
Kia Optima
01/09/2020
Great customer service!
I had an oil change and had air put in my tires at SMART Auto Repair today. The best part of coming to Hector’s shop is that he is totally trustworthy. I never have to worry about being taken advantage of. Hector is now my mechanic, my mom’s mechanic, and my daughter’s mechanic. He is a God send for each one of us!

LW
LUCAS W.
Alpine, CA
Ford Aerostar
12/30/2019
Hector is the man
Hector has been my mechanic for about 7 years now and I've had only great experiences. I'm a guy who knows next to nothing about cars and he does an amazing job explaining to me the problems with my vehicles and what solutions are available. He always keeps the customers' best interest in mind and gets the work done quickly with one of the most competitive price points in town. I refer Smart Auto Repair to all my friends and family. After these 7 years the staff has become my good friends. Gracias por todo Hector!

JACKY W.
12/28/2019
Trustworthy reasonable. Friendly
Took Moms car in for struts & oil change. I have Trust issues. But Hector is reasonable and trustworthy. And got car back quickly. Thankyou Hector.

AP
ADRIANA P.
12/11/2019
Excellent customer service
Hector is very professional and has an excellent team. They all give their best to provide the service the customer deserves.

RA
RAYMOND A.
10/24/2019
Always great
Hector and his guys always do great work and take care of their customers!

SO
Steve O.
Santee, CA
Honda Fit
10/24/2019
Honest, responsible, friendly, reliable.
Did what was promised on time.

RL
RICK L.
09/21/2019
An honest local business that is affordable and does what they say they will.
I have brought my Honda Pilot and Ford Ranger to this friendly shop and had repairs done in a timely manner at a great price. The men that work here are knowledgeable, polite, and honest. My wife, my daughter, and myself have all brought our cars to Hector and we appreciate how we are treated and the work that is performed.