4.6

PS
PAUL S.
10/29/2015
Very nice employees I also felt like I was at a sports bar because of the pool table
Would definitely go back

GR
GUSTAVO R.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/20/2015
friendly, and gets the job done
best experience

Hello Gustavo R.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your pleasant experience. I would like to give you $10 off any service when you decide to come back and visit us.

Keggan M.
Elk Grove, CA
Nissan Murano
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Keggan said this business did good work and was nice. They were not as fast as she would have liked them to be.

Hello Keggan M.

Hello Jory L.

EG
Elizabeth Galvan G.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was good at this business. She liked the 90-day financing and thorough work.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 10/15/2015

Hello Elizabeth G.

WW
WYONA W.
10/12/2015
I took my Ford Explorer there before to see if it could pass smog because another business told me it didn't. They looked at it and said nothing was wrong with it, that it did pass smog. So I decided to take my Ford Escape to get an oil change. Chris was awesome. He really helped me and explained things to me. I trust the people there.

Hello Wyona W.

Josh P.
California
Acura Integra
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he is not happy with the business. He went in for 3 weeks trying to get service and the business was either too busy or the mechanic was not available. It was a waste of his time.

Hello Josh P.

I am very sorry for your inconvenience, there is no excuse to why your vehicle was not complete and you had to waste so much time. I appreciate you leaving this review since it helps me understand where and what we are doing wrong allowing us to fix these issues for our customers.

If you have not already had the brake & lamp inspection completed at another station, I would like to perform the service for you at no charge.

Please let me know if that is something you would be interested in so I can set up an appointment for you at your earliest convenience.

Smog Mart, Inc.

Dannie E.
Oroville, CA
Ford Expedition
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Dannie said he received friendly, quick, and easy service from this business.

Diana C.
California
Honda Accord
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Diana said this business took two hours to complete an oil change. They did not give her a reason for the delay. It was a hot day and she was not happy that she had to wait forever.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 10/05/2015

Hello Diana, I am very sorry that your oil change took two hours to complete. This is not normal and the service advisor should have informed you to why there was a delay. If you would be willing to give us another shot the next oil change is on me.

Smog Mart, Inc.

YL
YENG L.
10/01/2015
Perfect!
The service was super fast & with such nice & friendly workers.

Hello Yeng L.

Mr./Ms. R.
BMW 325i
09/30/2015
Fast, quick, & easy
I found Smog Mart through Groupon and wasn't sure what to expect. When I walked in, I was immediately greeted by a friendly gentlemen. The process for the smog was very quick and easy. I was in and out within about 20-30 minutes. The staff was very nice and helpful. I'd definitely recommend Somg Mart to anyone looking for quick and curtious service.

Hello Tiffany R.

TC
Toni C.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Toni said this business was timely and courteous. She appreciates their willingness to work with her.

Hello Toni C.

JV
Jennifer V.
Elk Grove, CA
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business got her in quickly and they were easy to deal with. They should have informed her beforehand that they do not accept debit.

Hello Jennifer V.

I am sorry about the debit issue, but we must have had some issues with the machine at that time since we normally due except debit cards.

SD
SCOTT D.
09/29/2015
Customer Service
This was my first time here and my experience was awesome. Marcos was very knowledgeable and I honestly felt like I was talking to a family member. Lastly the parts needed for my car weren't in stock, but Marcos ordered it and it arrived in 15 minutes. The whole visit took about an hour. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!