BZ
Bellinda Z.
Lincoln Mark VIII
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sam. He said this business has good and quick service at a reasonable price.

Hello Bellinda Z.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your pleasant experience. I would like to give you $10 off any service when you decide to come back and visit us.

KX
Kat X.
Elk Grove, CA
Honda Accord
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Kat said she was provided good service during past visits and the employees provided great customer service. She does not suspect the vehicles' brakes were repaired correctly on this visit. She then took it to another facility where they redid it and showed her the differences between the work.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 09/11/2015

Hello Kat, I remember you very well Kat and you are a very dear customer to us. I do remember doing a lot of work on your vehicle especially on the brakes. It seems that you got the issue resolved at another shop. Please call me or respond to let me know what had happened and where we went wrong. I would like to make sure that this does not happen with any other customers and would like to see if there is anything that I can do for you.

Smog Mart, Inc.
Stan Zubku
916 427-7664

LH
LEWIS H.
Dodge Avenger
09/10/2015
Been going there for years
Great prices and great services

Hello Lewis H.

MELIKA R.
Mazda CX-7
09/09/2015
Very convenient.
I was truly grateful for the service provided by you. Very efficient and very friendly. Got in and out in no time. Thank you.

Hello Melika R.