Latest Review about 1 month ago

SG
SARAI G.
09/11/2015
Friendliness
Took in my car and they had it ready that same day.

Hello Sarai G.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your pleasant experience. I would like to give you $10 off any service when you decide to come back and visit us.

Arthur B.
Wilton, CA
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Arthur said the service was great. He has been going there for a long time.

Hello Arthur Biles

There has been a $10 credit added to your account. Thank you!

By the way, I really miss the delicious watermelons you brought, big thanks from the wife and kids.

WR

Hello Warran R.

CN
Carole N.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Carole said everybody at this business is very nice. She mentioned their work is always good and she is very happy with them.

Hello Carole N.

CO
Charlie O.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Charlie said the service at the business was good, fast and he was taken care of right away. He has already recommended them for service to others.

Hello Charlie O.

BZ
Bellinda Z.
Lincoln Mark VIII
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sam. He said this business has good and quick service at a reasonable price.

Hello Bellinda Z.

KX
Kat X.
Elk Grove, CA
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Kat said she was provided good service during past visits and the employees provided great customer service. She does not suspect the vehicles' brakes were repaired correctly on this visit. She then took it to another facility where they redid it and showed her the differences between the work.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 09/11/2015

Hello Kat, I remember you very well Kat and you are a very dear customer to us. I do remember doing a lot of work on your vehicle especially on the brakes. It seems that you got the issue resolved at another shop. Please call me or respond to let me know what had happened and where we went wrong. I would like to make sure that this does not happen with any other customers and would like to see if there is anything that I can do for you.

Smog Mart, Inc.
Stan Zubku
916 427-7664

LH
LEWIS H.
Dodge Avenger
09/10/2015
Been going there for years
Great prices and great services

Hello Lewis H.

MELIKA R.
Mazda CX-7
09/09/2015
Very convenient.
I was truly grateful for the service provided by you. Very efficient and very friendly. Got in and out in no time. Thank you.

Hello Melika R.