4.6

Kathrine S.
Folsom, CA
09/29/2015 Category: Service
Kathrine said this facility is really good.

Hello Kathrine S.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your pleasant experience. I would like to give you $10 off any service when you decide to come back and visit us.

ALAN S.
Nissan Frontier
09/21/2015
Work With The Customer
Up front about what is need for repair. Gives you options for solutions. Always courteous and treated with respect.

Hello Alan S.

NR
Nathan R.
Scion xB
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Nathan said he had a bad experience with this business. It is hard getting a hold of them for more information about the state of his vehicle. They told him they would call him back but never do and seem to not know what is going on with the vehicle.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 09/21/2015

Hello Nathan R

I am very sorry for the lack of good service that we failed to provide. I aim to have my team provide the best customer service possible and want to make sure that we do. I would like your help to see where we went wrong. Please contact me anytime through email or by phone on 9/23/15 since I will be out of town for a week after that date.

I noticed that the last note stated that you will drive the vehicle to complete the monitors to be able to smog the car. I would like for you to come back and allow us to perform the smog inspection on us. You will only be liable for the state certificate fee of $8.25.

I hope you allow us to learn from our mistakes to help better your and other customers experience in the future. Thank you for your time and I really hope you give us another chance.

Smog Mart, Inc.

ZH
Zelma H.
Chrysler 300
09/15/2015 Category: Service
Zelma said the business is friendly, honest and clean.

Hello Zelma H.

SG
SARAI G.
09/11/2015
Friendliness
Took in my car and they had it ready that same day.

Hello Sarai G.

Arthur B.
Wilton, CA
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Arthur said the service was great. He has been going there for a long time.

Hello Arthur Biles

There has been a $10 credit added to your account. Thank you!

By the way, I really miss the delicious watermelons you brought, big thanks from the wife and kids.

WR

Hello Warran R.

CN
Carole N.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Carole said everybody at this business is very nice. She mentioned their work is always good and she is very happy with them.

Hello Carole N.

CO
Charlie O.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Charlie said the service at the business was good, fast and he was taken care of right away. He has already recommended them for service to others.

Hello Charlie O.

BZ
Bellinda Z.
Lincoln Mark VIII
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sam. He said this business has good and quick service at a reasonable price.

Hello Bellinda Z.

KX
Kat X.
Elk Grove, CA
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Kat said she was provided good service during past visits and the employees provided great customer service. She does not suspect the vehicles' brakes were repaired correctly on this visit. She then took it to another facility where they redid it and showed her the differences between the work.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 09/11/2015

Hello Kat, I remember you very well Kat and you are a very dear customer to us. I do remember doing a lot of work on your vehicle especially on the brakes. It seems that you got the issue resolved at another shop. Please call me or respond to let me know what had happened and where we went wrong. I would like to make sure that this does not happen with any other customers and would like to see if there is anything that I can do for you.

Smog Mart, Inc.
Stan Zubku
916 427-7664

LH
LEWIS H.
Dodge Avenger
09/10/2015
Been going there for years
Great prices and great services

Hello Lewis H.

MELIKA R.
Mazda CX-7
09/09/2015
Very convenient.
I was truly grateful for the service provided by you. Very efficient and very friendly. Got in and out in no time. Thank you.

Hello Melika R.