4.6

Robert T.
Elk Grove, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Robert said the business did exactly what they said they would do and in a timely manner.

GG

Shay A.
Shingle Springs, CA
07/10/2016
Quid pro Quo
First thing Smog Mart offer discounts on oil change for reviews, quid pro quo. So I suspect a lot of these reviews were for discounted service. I brought my car in for a brake and lamp inspection. I was told my rear brakes needed to be replaced. The estimate was for almost $500, just for the rear brakes. Big O Tires who does my tire rotations told me I had more than 50% life left , and flat out told me I was getting ripped off. I was told I needed to have the work done there or I would have to pay for a new inspection. I took up the issue to Consumer Affairs. They lied to Consumer Affairs and told them I had little life to my rear brakes. That is not what they told me. I was told they were out of specs and needed to be replaced. I won the case but only receive half of the money refunded for the inspection. Stay Away
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 07/11/2016

Hello Shelly L. I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience we have caused you. We take all of our customers concerns very seriously. I have thoroughly reviewed your invoice, you requested for us to perform a DMV brake n light inspection for $90. $45 for light and $45 for brake. We found that your rear passenger side wheel cylinder was leaking and needed to be replaced in order to pass the brake inspection. We recommended for the shoes and drums to be replaced at the same time as a preventative maintenance since they were very close to spec. It was cheaper in labor to do it all together.

The reason you received a partial refund was not because we measured incorrectly but was because you declined for us to remove a wheel lug nut that was crossed thread on the rear driver side not allowing us to complete the brake inspection. Since we could not complete the brake inspection we agreed with consumer’s affairs (BAR) that a refund was due.

Regarding BIG O tires claim. We use tools regulated and authorized by BAR for the inspection and show all of our customers the issue’s found. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is anything I can do for you regarding this or any other issues.

Thank you.

SL
Shirlyn L.
Lexus IS 250
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Shirlyn said this business had good customer service.

Debi M.
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Debi said the business was very friendly and she really liked the customer service the business provided.

NP
Nawendra P.
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Nate. He said this business is very thorough and they were able to show him a couple of issues on his vehicle, which he appreciated.

DEBBIE L.
07/02/2016
Good customer service
They worked on my car great & prices are reasonable & id come back again.

SIMONE b.

Michelle Y.
Elk Grove, CA
Honda Accord
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff was really nice.

Anthony B.
Ford Expedition
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Anthony said this business has good customer service.

STACY S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/12/2016
Smog Test with billiards
Nice reception---kept on handing me cold water bottles during my visit. SacBee in waiting area. Dedicated staff to work/customer service was nice. Good place.

06/22/2016
Smog Test with billiars
Nice reception----kept on handing me cold water bottles during my stay. SacBee in waiting area. Dedicated staff to work/customers was nice. Good place.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. I hope you accidently gave us a 1 star. If that's the case please re score, thank you very much.

ROMARICO M.
06/19/2016
Good and quick service on smog test
They explain and show the possible problem of the vehicle which is good that the owner is aware of it.

BF
BETH F.
MINI Cooper
06/19/2016
OK business name
People were friendly, waiting room was clean and well lighted. Without any knowledge of the testing process or equipment I must accept the work was done properly. My test results were forwarded to the state for license renewal.

HR
HENRY R.
Ford Edge
06/14/2016
Great communication.
Service techs are great and the service advisor is friendly and courteous.

SHELLY C.
06/13/2016
Battery Maintenance
Guys always made sure and suggest what is best for fixing and will still give options on what can be done or what is more important if can't do certain maintenance. But what I love most is the credit on file for next service with every $100 spent you get $10 towards credit. Guys are honest and they have you on file.