NM
Nadia M.
02/08/2020
Had my car smoged
Had my smog done today. I was a walk in and walk ins are welcomed. Was there about an hour or less. Tje customer service was excellent. The place was clean. I am a satisfied customer. I would recommend to get your smog done and other services done that they offer.

EH
Edgar H.
01/30/2020
Never been to this place and it a amazing place to be here when you need the help. Everyone is nice, they want to help you make sure everything is good. It one of the best place I ever been

YN
yuri n.
Pontiac Vibe
03/23/2017
Staff: friendly, knowledgeable, honest.
Highly recommend : staff very friendly, knowledgeable, honest. Excellent service.

Jimena B.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Jimena said the technicians at this business are good. She appreciates them.

VW
VONYA W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/14/2017
They stand behind their work.
I had my engine replaced. I'm very pleased with the work.

Ralanda M.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Ralanda said the all of the staff were very friendly. They provided good service.

WW
WYONA W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/08/2017
The guy that I spoke with was telling me things about what needed to be done with my car that I didn't even know. He took the time to explain things to me too. I believe they're an honest company. That's why I bring my vehicles to them.

Atif M.
Mercedes-Benz E63
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Atif said this business was great.

GJ
GARY J.
02/28/2017
Great Service!
This shop provides consistently great service at a great price and their fast, too.

LG
LEONEL G.
Yuba City, CA
Mercedes-Benz E500
02/26/2017
Best customer service and amazing waiting area and best prices around town and they get the job done right.
I recommend this place to everyone good place to be when you need your car worked on and they get the job done and know exactly how to fix any issue.

SA
Saiyaz A.
Honda Insight
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Saiyaz said this business provided good service.

GD
GABRIELLE D.
Ford Expedition
02/18/2017
Questions answered.
I called to ask if I brought my car in early, would they be able to see what's wrong with the front end. They told me yes. Within time, I had the answers
I needed to make decisions. I've been going to Smog Mart for over 3 years. They are polite and to the point. Nice group of guys.

CN
Carole N.
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Carole said the staff at this business were nice, caring, and polite.

CLAUDIA M.
02/14/2017
Friendly techs, fast service, brought me out to the car to show what was wrong but weren't aggressive to have it fixed right away. I don't like the pressure of having to decide on the spot.

EG
Esmeralda G.
Firebaugh, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Esmeralda said the staff at this business treat their customers really well and she likes their sense of humor. She would recommend them for service.