Latest Review almost 5 years ago

Charles B.
Nissan Maxima
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Charles said they did everything he wanted and he had no problems.

RP
Ross P.
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Ross said this business is very knowledgeable and informative. They work in a timely manner.

Bill S.
Freehold Township, NJ
Mercury Mariner
06/07/2014 Category: Service
Bill said this business is friendly and honest.

GK
Geetha K.
Highland Park, NJ
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Geetha said the business has always provided her with good service.

SO
SARA O.
06/02/2014
GOOD JOB
I'm so happy to have found such a wonderful group of young guy"s,and they do a very good job

GB
GERARD B.
Mazda 6
06/02/2014
Mazda Speed6
Our car was brought in for a new battery. The folks were able to diagnose that it was only a battery. Battery was replaced and back on the road in less than an hour.

JOE M.
Harrison, NJ
05/21/2014
Provide very good service.
Have kept my vehicle in operating service for quite a whole.

WF
WILL F.
East Hanover, NJ
Nissan Sentra
05/19/2014
Great
Quick and easy drop off and pickup. I work at Chubb and was dropped off right at my building also. Thanks!

SD
STEVE D.
Madison, NJ
05/15/2014
Great Place
I work in the area and anytime either of my cars needs work I bring them here! Everyone is very helpful

RICHARD G.
Far Hills, NJ
Ford Expedition
05/15/2014
Great Customer Service
Every time I come in, the gentlemen are friendly and helpful. I generally go in without an appointment and they will tell me if the wait is too long and when I should come back to get my car in and out. When I needed a new tire, they called around and got me the best price they could. I feel that Somerset Tire puts the customer first. I've recommended them to several people and will continue to do so.

CHARLES B.
Toyota Tundra
05/14/2014
service
Service and Expertise, only place I will bring my cars. Thanks Ray and all the guys that work there.

AV
Ashley V.
Jackson, NJ
Mazda 3
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Ashley said they are very nice and knowledgeable.

Joan W.
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said everyone was friendly at this business. The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Keith S.
New Jersey
05/13/2014 Category: Service
Keith said this business treats him fairly.

SF
Steven F.
Volvo 740
05/09/2014
A pleasure always.
Best service in the area,period.

Bill S.
Belmar, NJ
Nissan Maxima
05/08/2014 Category: Service
Bill said they were very professional and timely.

ROBERT R.
Volvo S60
05/04/2014
Always top notch service at a good price!
Great people at a great shop. No matter what problem I have with my car they are always ready willing and able to do a top notch repair every time. Can't recommend them enough!!

HG
Hans G.
Bridgewater, NJ
BMW 530i
05/03/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said her husband is very satisfied with this business' services.

DF
DERRICK F.
Warren, NJ
Audi Q7
05/02/2014
Great service !
The team at this station always takes great care of our cars and always charge us fairly. We have been clients for years and have never felt as if we were being taken advantage of with pricing or unnecessary work.

MARY/ERIC S.
BMW 330Ci
04/25/2014
I only had a little time to get my snow tires removed before a trip and Somerset Hills Tire was very responsive. They worked me into their busy schedule and had me back on the road in 45 minutes. Thanks Guys!