Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 3.4571449/5Overall Rating 3.4571449/5Overall Rating 3.4571449/5rating 3.4571449rating 3.4571449
Overall Rating 2.34286/5Overall Rating 2.34286/5rating 2.34286rating 2.34286rating 2.34286

SN
Sean N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Great job guys. Thank u
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Max and our service team could take care of your vehicle needs your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

BJ
Bellita J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
This dealer provided a very pleasant experience. Appointment was met and service completed in a timely manner. Car was washed and returned to me better then when I dropped it off.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that our service team could take care of your needs every step of the way. We look forward to your next visit.

MO
Marie O.
Fort Mill, SC
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Attention to detail, attitude!
Always a pleasant experience.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Linda could take care of your service needs. I will be sure to let her know to keep up the great work.

LH
Leander H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2018 Category: Service
First Time Disappointment
This is the first time I've ever been told that the dealer doesn't have a clue about what is wrong with my car...mind boggling.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

We apologize that we could come to a resolution, I will have our service manger reach out to you to discuss this issue further.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2018 Category: Service
amazing
They offered me exactly what I needed and explained everything very clearly. They were also very polite and helpful.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to reply, we are so happy that our service team could take care of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

AJ
Angela J.
Recall Service Appointment
There was a minor recall for my vehicle. This dealership is the closest to me, but even if it wasn't, the speed, professionalism and courteous attitudes of the employees are the things that will make me return. They even wasjed my car at the end of my appointment. How cool is that?!?!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we are happy that you had an exceptional experience your last visit. I will be sure to let everyone know to keep up the good work. We look forward to your next visit.

Strongsville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality
Very professional and pleasant in taking immediate care of our "check engine" light situation as we were driving to South Carolina from Ohio. We were on our way to a vacation destination when the situation occurred. They assured us they could help, made us a priority, solved our problem quickly and we were back on our way.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that our service team could take care of you and your vehicle needs as you were traveling.

DT
Denise T.
Indian Land, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is always friendly.
Very professional and accommodating to its customers. Always explain thoroughly what needs to be done and when.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that JR could provide you with exceptional service. We look forward to your next visit.

South Charlotte Hyundai
Appointments best!
Friendly service providers- especially Max!
No unnecessary upselling
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, we are pleased that Max could take care of your service needs. I'll be sure to let him know to keep up the great work.

Keshae M.
North Carolina
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Staff is great and so was the service

TW
Tim W.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional, Polite, and Courteous!
Checking in my car was quick. My service advisor was professional, polite, and courteous. He called me as soon as my car ready for pickup. Service was completed within the timeframe promised. Also, I got a free carwash!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We thank you for allowing Max and our service team to take care of your vehicle needs. I'll be sure to let Max know to keep up the great work.

Fort Mill, SC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service rep
Glad to see a female exceeding expectations in a service dept. She was very friendly and knowledgeable
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, We are happy that Linda took care of your service needs. I will also let her know to keep up the great work.

Good communication
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, We are happy that Max could take care of your vehicle needs, and provided you with exceptional service.

TW
Thomasena W.
Excellent service every time
Every time I go in for a service, I receive excellent service! I always receive thorough service and wonderful customer service. Everyone always takes time to explain everything to me and guarantees my satisfaction every time. I would definitely recommend South Charlotte Hyundai to anyone.

Pineville, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very good service.
Friendly, no issues
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, We are happy that Linda provided you with exceptional service. We look forward to your next visit. Tiffany King Customer Relations Manager tkingholley@southcharlottehyundai.com704-551-0664 x4003

ES
Eva S.
North Carolina
05/09/2018 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in for routine maintenance and an inspection. The service was quick and easy. They had coffee and nice chairs to wait. I worked with JD, he was informative and professional.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, We're happy that we could take care of your service needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Service Appointment Coordinator
704-551-0664 x4118

OB
Odessa B.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The staff is so friendly and make sure your car needs are met
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are happy that our service team could take care of your needs your last visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Silvia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great experience. Max took good care of me.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we're happy that Max took care of your service needs. I'll let him know to keep up the hard work.

Crystal S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Lovely Service
I really felt valued as a customer while I was there waiting for my car to get its maintenance. Everyone was very amicable, polite and helpful.
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, We are happy that we could provide you with exceptional service. We do value you as a customer and we look forward to your next visit with us. I'll be sure to let everyone know to keep up the great work.

CL
Chris L.
Superb-Mike Adams, JR and Linda
This Service Department has won my business. I have been to all of the area Hyundai Service Departments and have finally found the best! Thank You to Mike, JR and Linda!
TIFFANY K. from South Charlotte Hyundai

Thank you for responding, we are happy that our service team could win over your business. We are happy that you had an exceptional experience your last visit, we look forward to your next.