Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5Overall Rating 3.4999975/5rating 3.4999975rating 3.4999975
Overall Rating 2.30556/5Overall Rating 2.30556/5rating 2.30556rating 2.30556rating 2.30556

Joseph T.
Fort Mill, SC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Joe T
Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating service advisors.

Mary H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2018 Category: Service
South Charlotte Hyundai Goes Above and Beyond
I highly recommend South Charlotte Hyundai. They have always gone above and beyond for me when servicing my cars. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. They are always professional, service the cars quickly, and work extra hard to get me the best price on repairs.

PC
Philip C.
2012 Hyundai Equus
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
This was my first service experience with Max. He was great - very friendly and organized.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

thank you for taking our survey and your great comments.

Waxhaw, NC
07/13/2018 Category: Service
N/A

Thank you for taking our survey.

HB
Harold B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Akways a great experience. Professional and accommodating. Clean waiting room and necessities. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking our survey.

Jenni R.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service completed
Patrick specifically in service and everyone there, was helpful and kind, and my service was completed ahead of schedule.

and all the kind remarks

BK
Betar K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Thank you so much for doing a great job to my car
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank YOU so much for being a great customer and also for responding to this survey with 5 Stars for Max.   We have greatly appreciated you choosing us to do your services over the last several months.  I hope that you will be coming here for years and years.

Have an excellent summer! :)

Jennifer S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Zach provided excellent customer service!
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

That is easy with you because you are an excellent customer!  We all love you around here.

Thanks for completing the survey and have a glorious summer. :)

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very welcoming.
Very polite staff. Knowledgeable. Quick and efficient.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for repsonding to our survey and giving Max 5 Stars!!  That is so important for him.  We especially appreciate that you noted precisely what it was that made your experience a great one.  That's how we can make sure we are meeting your needs going forward.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

NA
Nii A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Been my go to for my wife’s car. Will def recommend.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We are so grateful that you gave Zach 5 Stars and appreciative that you will spread the word about your good service.

We have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you over this last year and look forward to servicing your car for years to come.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

BD
Bonnie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The constant professionalism of all the staff.
The service dept. always keeps you informed of status of car and explains everything clearly. Zach is top notch and a pleasure to work with him and I have a lot of confidence he is taking care of my car service.
Thanks!

Good morning!

You have been such a wonderful customer of ours for years and it is always a joy to see you.  I am happy that you enjoyed your visit with Zach and so grateful that you took the time to respond and to give him 5 Stars.

Have a beautiful summer.  :)

BP
Brett P.
Warranty Repairs
Knowledgeable team, timely service

Good morning,

Thank you for responding to our survey and for giving Zach 4 Stars.  Hopefully the next time you are here we will be able to provide 5 Star Service - that's our goal.

Thank you, too, for noting the particular aspects of the service that appealed to you.  We use that information to better our processes and procedures going forward.

I hope you have a glorious summer,

RO
Robert O.
2006 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Lack of prior communication between parts and service departments, to be sure part needed is in stock
ALREADY STATED
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Mr. Owen,

I spoke with parts today and your parts are still on back order. They are hoping they will be released by Friday out of Texas. I will call you as soon as we recieve them and set an appt for you to get the work completed.

Great work
This place is fast, reliable, and everyone is extrmelly nice. Thank you.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I cannot thank you enough for not just giving Max 5 Stars (Hooray!) or even simply replying to the survey (so grateful) but for specifying the very aspects of the service that made it valuable to you.  That kind of feedback is how we know where to focus and it means the world to us.

Have a fabulous summer and come see us again soon!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Overall great experience !
No issues, staff are very friendly, and I left with the car that I wanted!
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for completing the survey and giving Max 4 stars.  (He's the one most affected by the star rating.)  We appreciate your feedback so much!  It helps us all improve and perfect our process.

Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you again, soon.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful,
Great Service, both during sale and maintenance, friendly and helpful service!
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you very much for giving Max 5 Stars!  It makes all of us so happy that you were pleased with your experience with sales and service.  We truly appreciate that you completed this survey.

Have an amazing week!

SF
Sean F.
Spring Hill, FL
07/06/2018
Great service!!
I was very appreciative of the fact that when I called on Friday morning I didn't have an appointment but I explained that I was on vacation from Florida and I was leaving to go back home on Sunday.Your service department was awesome and even though I had to buy a set of tires Everyone I came into contact with was courteous and professional.Now I will have peace of mind driving home on Sunday.Thank you again and I will recommend your dealership to my many family and friends in Charlotte.07/06
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for submitting this feedback!  I am very happy that we were able to accomodate you and that your trip back to Florida will be safer and more comfortable.

Take care and please visit us whenever you are in Charlotte,

PW
Peter W.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service carried out in timely manner
My Sonata was in for its annual inspection as well as solving an issue with tire which was promptly identified and fixed. Although I didn't have an appointment Patrick was able to accommodate me.

Hello Mr. Wilson,

We really appreciate that you responded to our survey and are so delighted that you felt good enough about your service to give Patrick 5 Stars.  That means more to him than you know.

I hope your weekend is terrific and that we see you soon,

Maral G.
North Carolina
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good service , knowledgeable staff
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you very much for the glowing review for Patrick and for giving him 5 Stars!  We all are grateful that you went to the trouble to reply and are so pleased that you had a good experience.

Have a fantastic weekend and we will see you soon,

PC
Patricia C.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
As usual I was pleased with the service.
Linda S., Service BDC from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Such kind words!  Thank you very much.  We appreciate that you filled out this survey and Max, especially, is super grateful.

Have an extraordinay weekend!