4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Michael G.
Pineville, NC
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service at South Charlotte Hyundai
I'll keep it short and sweet: I am the last person to take a car to the dealership for service. I just have a bias that says they over/upcharge. NOT the case at South Charlotte Hyundai. I just bought a car that's 2 years old. I took it to South Charlotte Hyundai. They gave me a full history on the car, offered a very reaonably priced service. No pressure. Easy going. Friendly. All wearing masks, if that's important to you (it should be!). Very happy. They are getting my service biz moving forward. Thanks!

07/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Service was great and the staff did not attempt to overcharge me like other dealerships have tried to

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was excellent
My experience was all around great... service completed in a timely fashion, team members were very nice. Love my Hyundai! Thanks SC Hyundai!

DT
Denise T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everytime I receive service from South Charlotte Hyundai, my representative gives quality customer service. Thank you!
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for such a nice review!!

Joan S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
I am very happy with the service I receive here. They do a great Job.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
check up
Great service tech. new on the job. Lots of info. to go through. attitude and knowledge seemed very good! !
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for the review!!

Joi M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I was very impressed with the service tec. He applied discounts and coupons that I didn't know about. The process was transparent.
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Matthews, NC
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Work was completed
Service was good, it just took longer than expected for a simple job.
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are installing new processes in order to streamline our service dept. Thank you for your business!

Douglas W.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
service
Top notch
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate it!

Waxhaw, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Exceeded expectations
Work was done as promised and sooner than expected. Very professional and no surprises on pricing
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback!!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service and good communication. The complimentary car wash is a nice touch.

BD
Bonnie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jack always does a great job. keeps me informed on timing of work.
I was surprised to see on my paper work that I had requested to check for leaks. I ask for an inspection only and did not ask to ck. for leaks. Also, they put down that I refused work to be done and that is not true. They did not have a part to fix what was wrong with tire. I guess they were doing the CYA and don't blame Jack for this at all. I think it is a company problem. I have gotten the tire repaired somewhere else as I was upset at the accusations.
Thanks
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

I do apologize for any confusion on the inspection we do on every vehicle and that we did not have the part you needed. I am glad Jack took good care of you and I apprecaite your feedback so we can improve.

Dorothy C.
Rock Hill, SC
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Very good service friendly staff
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great review and feedback!!

VM
Viola M.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
south charlotte is the one to go to
i really enjoyed doing business with south charlotte hyundai very pleasant workers. buddy have helped out very much thanks!
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great review Viola!!!

MK
Mary K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/17/2020 Category: Service
great customer service
Easy to get appt. Customer service is great - they keep you briefed on every phase of the service and let you know the prices beforehand so you can decide what services (or all) to receive that day
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback Mary!!!