Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

George S.
La Crescenta, CA
06/12/2015 Category: Sales
Great deal, easy transaction
The negotiating process was painless and South Coast did everything they said they would. Barrie is responsible for making the purchase so easy. She is a huge asset to South Coast and should be contacted if you are considering a lease or purchase.

CG
Carol G.
Westminster, CA
MAZDA CX-9
05/06/2015 Category: Sales
Best Car Salesperson Experience Ever!!
Before I purchased my car from South Coast Acura/Subaru, I went to many other dealers, and test drove many cars. I was very fortunate to get Douglas Freret at Southcoast Subaru/Acura!!! He was everything you would want in a Salesperson, and more. He was very polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. He took the time to show me all the features, and how to use them. Before the test drive he made sure my seat was set comfortably, mirrors were good, and I knew about about the features. All of this made my test drive and experience superb. He was there through the whole purchase, and made it a very positive experience. He even had the car re-cleaned for me, and made sure I drove off comfortable in my new car. Surprisingly I found out that this dealership does not pay commissions to their salespersons. I think they are on to something, because after I told my bank about the positive experience, they said that they do not work on commissions also, and they believe that people work harder for the customer. I agree.

Robert W.
Culver City, CA
ACURA TL HPT
04/28/2015 Category: Sales
Great pricing and friendly staff
The staff was easy to work with and had the competition beat. I found the purchasing process relatively easy, but not very efficient. It took me nearly 2 hrs after I agreed to buy the car.

DT
Darielle T.
Los Alamitos, CA
04/16/2015 Category: Sales
Barrie is the BEST!
Barrie was professional, friendly and helpful. She made sure we got exactly what we wanted in a timely fashion.

HD

Babar B.
Irvine, CA
02/14/2015 Category: Sales
Good deal.
These guys gave us best trade in value and lease deal. Charlie and Junaid were both great and quick with the transaction. Seems like an honest dealership and upfront with everything.

KD
Kevin D.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
02/12/2015 Category: Sales
No Games, No Gimmicks... Excellent to work with
I have leased and purchased cars for almost 30 years, and my trip to South Coast Acura was among the best! They were helpful over the phone and even better in-person. David Leese was exceptional -- he worked with me on the price and terms until we had an excellent deal. No pressure and straight-forward... I highly recommend this dealership (and David, in particular) to anyone looking for a good price and a memorable experience.

JN
Jennifer N.
Westminster, CA
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
It was quick and seamlessly easy!
The process was quick and easy! I've never had such pristine service like that!

Sherilyn B.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
The best place to buy a car!
This was the easiest time I have ever had buying a car. The experience was wonderful. The sales people knowledgeable and the process seamless. I love this deanship!

John S.
Saratoga, CA
10/11/2014 Category: Sales
KATE BEIRNE & DAVID LEESE
Kate got us to drive 300 miles and turned us over to David. She makes ur dealership ,and David is great also.

John S.
Garden Grove, CA
10/06/2014 Category: Sales
New car detail
Our new car did not get detailed prior to delivery. The service team made time for me to bring the car in to be detailed and even rented a vehicle for me so I could go about my day. Excellent service.

KV
Kychuong V.
Fountain Valley, CA
09/15/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent servive
The sale person is very kind to us. He knows well the car that we want to get He did not pressure us and give us enough time to make our decision

XS

Newport Beach, CA
ACURA MDX TECH PKG
07/03/2014 Category: Sales
straight dealing
this is my third 3 yr lease. All were handled in a timely and professional manner, minimal haggling, no delays, all as promised. Nice people too!!

Allison B.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
06/30/2014 Category: Sales
Customer Service was OUTSTANDING
Care about customers and what is best for you. Everyone was very friendly.

AL
Amy L.
Torrance, CA
06/06/2014 Category: Sales
purchase experience
saleslady was very helpful, we were pretty quick closing the deal, but
support groups were not professional at all. First, financial dept. kept us waiting for almost two hours, even in the long waiting period, my car was not ready after all paperwork was done, the car was out filling gas, and exterior had marks. As I refused to take the car, Manager asked me back next day for a detail clean job because it's about 8 pm. Next day as I checked my new car, I found the inside wasn't cleaned properly either, pen ink on driver side door leather, quite obvious, front floor mat had stains, chocolate like stuff on passenger side, blue soap gel like stuff on driver side; I even picked up a nail from passenger side, seemed someone clip nails there.

David S.
Los Angeles, CA
04/21/2014 Category: Sales
Tony, bob, John
Still waiting on the key chains lol

WG
Walter G.
Laguna Beach, CA
ACURA TSX TECH
04/05/2014 Category: Sales
Acura Dealer
Hassle free purchase of a cetified Acura that I have now driven cross country. Entire staff made sure I was happy.

NM
Nanette M.
Huntington Beach, CA
04/02/2014 Category: Sales
They gave me a good deal at the first offer without all the back and forth other dealers were trying with me and I took it.
Kyle was really helpful and low key. He helped me get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I had been looking for cars for 3 weeks but didn't think I could afford an Accura, which was a much better car than what I was looking at buying.