Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

Joanne P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
01/28/2016 Category: Sales
the price was VERY good
I was told thousands more at a dealer in Mission Viejo
I wish Barrie had given me more instruction on how to use the technical things in the car, and I wish they had the cable for the map ap as I purchased it for a lot of money and it did not work with out the cable....... otherwise loved Barrie adn they took good care of Juno ... I will return

Mark S.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/21/2015 Category: Sales
Fast, honest and helpful
Knew what I wanted. Called in on a lease deal I saw online. Ryan was extremely helpful. Got me in and out with no hassles. Best experience I have had buying a car at a dealership.

VA
Vitali A.
Garden Grove, CA
10/17/2015 Category: Sales
Upfront and direct communication of the staff along with truly taking their time to address all details.
Pleasant no hustle environment. They are willing to beat competitor's quotes.

Martha S.
Costa Mesa, CA
10/15/2015 Category: Sales
Cuality en good atencion
Nice personal good dials I'm so heappy en I wiil coming back

Joel S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
10/15/2015 Category: Sales
honest straight forward sales person, (Barrie), very competitive purchase price
This was a very pleasant purchase process. I live 3 hours away from the dealership and contacted Barrie by phone. she was straight forward and easy to talk purchase price with. She was able to sell me the package and vehicle I wanted, and made the transaction very easy and honest. There are dealerships closer to my home but her manner and pricing made the extra travel distance to purchase the Acura well worth the trip. The process at the Dealership went very smoothly as well. I would recommend Barrie and South Coast Acura to friends.

Shivani S.
Artesia, CA
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very helpful!
Offered best price in comparison to other local dealerships. Very smooth closing of the sale! Thank you!

TL
Trung L.
Garden Grove, CA
10/08/2015 Category: Sales
happy
So happy with the car!
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/09/2015

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new car, Trung! Drive safe!

Joanne P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
09/24/2015 Category: Sales
leased an Acura ILX
great place,
nice people, no dinking around
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/30/2015

Thank you for your feedback, Joanne!

AO
Andrea O.
Irvine, CA
HONDA ACCORD EXL
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service!
Friendly employees who made my experience so wonderful - made sure I received the best deal possible :)

Thank you for the positive feedback, Andrea! I hope you are enjoying your new car!

EK
Eugene K.
Mission Viejo, CA
09/20/2015 Category: Sales
Great sales.
Friendly. Customer Oriented. Knowledgeable.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Eugene! Hope you are enjoying your new car. Drive safe!

GL
Gary L.
Chino Hills, CA
09/18/2015 Category: Sales
Excellent employees and Owner
I have never had a more pleasant experience in purchasing a new vehicle. I was treated like a king. Everyone was so nice and helpful during this purchase. What a great team this dealership has working for them. The Manager (Ferdie Ang) went out of his way to make this process a great one. He introduced each member of the sales and service team to us for follow-up service. Thanks again for a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who would be in the market for a new car.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Gary! I will be sure to pass on the compliment to Ferdie. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Hope you are enjoying your new car, drive safe!

MJ
Mark J.
Lancaster, CA
09/12/2015 Category: Sales
Staff
Everyone was very kind and went out of their way to be helpful. My 2nd purchase from u guys and definitely will do business with you again

TR
Thomas R.
Redlands, CA
BMW 3 SERIES
08/22/2015 Category: Sales
I was treated fairly and honestly,
It was an open conservation regarding making a deal
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 08/24/2015

Hi Thomas, thank you for the positive feedback! I'm glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience with us. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safe!

AR
April R.
Long Beach, CA
08/14/2015 Category: Sales
It was such an easy buying process. I got a "we will beat your best OTD price" over the phone, and they did!
Great staff, no BS, blah blah blah crap! I was told they would beat my best OTD price over the phone and they did by $500. I wish i would have started w/ SCA rather then the other dealers. Thanks so much!

Hi April, thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear you were completely satisfied with your experience here with us at South Coast Acura. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Hope you are enjoying your new car! Drive safe!

Jyoti P.
Anaheim, CA
08/12/2015 Category: Sales
excellent price
got rdx 2016 with advance package
did not get good explanation on feature of cars specially on acura watch feature

Hi Jyoti, thank you for your feedback. I'd like to apologize that you felt the explanation of the features on your new car was an innadequate one. I would like to invite you back in to speak with one of our knowledgable sales associates to go over any and all features you are still unsure of. Please give us a call so that we can set this up for you. We appreciate your business and will take your feedback into consideration for all future transactions. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Drive safe!

ZR
Zachary R.
Lake Forest, CA
08/09/2015 Category: Sales
Fast easy friendly service
We were able to test drive, appraise our car and consider multiple financing options in a very reasonable amount of time.

Staff was also friendly and respectful.

Hi Mr. Rosenthal, thank you for your 5-Star review! I appreciate the positive feedback. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Drive safe!

CR
Cynthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
08/08/2015 Category: Sales
The buying process was really quick.
Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and knowledgeable. I had all weather mats ordered and was told that I would be called when they arrived. A week and 1/2 later I stopped by to find that they were there. Someone dropped the ball on the phone call. That would bring my rating down to 41/2 stars.

Hi Cynthia, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our staff. I do apologize for the lack in follow up on your weather mats as that is not acceptable. We are currently in the process of implementing a new plan with new managers in place to ensure that customers are followed up with and assisted in a timely manner. I hope that in future dealings with us you will find that your experience has improved. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Drive safe!

Lisa M.
Orange, CA
ACURA TL
08/03/2015 Category: Sales
Nice people
The young lady who helped to make the sell easy.

Hi Lisa, thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear you were completely satisified with your experience. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Drive safe!

Joseph P.
Placentia, CA
07/27/2015 Category: Sales
What you expect
It was what we expected. Very simple

Hi Joseph, thank you for your feedback! Drive safe!

Junxian W.
Irvine, CA
07/16/2015 Category: Sales
Good price
The price is the lowest and dealer is nice!

Hi Junxian, thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear you were completely satisfied with our process here at South Coast Acura. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Drive safe!