Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

Good job

Anne S.
ACURA RDX
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, professional service on my 2015 RDX. My appointment was at 9:00 AM and I was home by 10:30.
John was great--even checked to see if any recall had happened overnight! The complimentary car wash was much appreciated too.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/12/2015

Thank you for your review, Anne! I'm glad to hear you received completely satisfying service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time! Drive safe!

LL
Loan L.
Westminster, CA
ACURA RL
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Friendly
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/09/2015

Thank you for the review, Loan!

NB
Norma B.
Whittier, CA
ACURA TLX
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Paul Mendoza makes the difference. Although I appreciate his efford in trying to determine my car problem it was not fixed.

Daniel H.
ACURA 3.5RL
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Better Call Paul
Paul Mendoza is by far the best service dept rep I've met in the 22 years I've owned a vehicle. He treats me like a valued customer and also like a member of his family. I know when he's taking care of my car it's like he's taking care of his own.
I'll always recommend Acura as a brand and Paul exemplifies what the Acura brand is all about.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/08/2015

Thank you for your feedback, Daniel! I'll be sure to pass the compliment on to Paul. I'm glad to hear you've always had a positive experience here with us. We appreciate your business!

KE
Kris E.
Newport Beach, CA
10/05/2015 Category: Service
John Wong - Great Experience
John gave a clear idea of the repair process, timelines, costs, and then met or exceeded those expectations. Great job John.

Thank you for your feedback, Kris! I'm happy to hear we were able to meet/exceed all expectations for you. We appreciate your business. See you next time!

Staninsa C.
Cypress, CA
10/03/2015 Category: Service
5 stars
Excellent services, John is wonderful, very profecional.

Thank you for your feedback, Staninsa! I'm glad to hear you received excellent service. Drive safe!

Joanne P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
ACURA ILX
09/28/2015 Category: Service
lease 2016 Acura
best dealer around OC. I checked with a couple and their prices were best. I still have to go back to have clear coat fixed. (small error) but overall VERY good place to go. Recomend Barrie... she is awesome..
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/30/2015

Thank you for your review, Joanne! I will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Barrie. Hope you are enjoying your new car, drive safe!

Donna M.
ACURA MDX
09/27/2015 Category: Service
South Coast Acura
Your service dealership is always very prompt and very curious. They told me what the car need with no hard sell!

Thank you for your positive feedback, Donna! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in here again next time!

KP
Khoi P.
Santa Ana, CA
ACURA RDX
09/25/2015 Category: Service
great
great place to come

Thank you for your positive review Khoi! Drive safe!

Jacquline R.
Fountain Valley, CA
ACURA MDX
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
I am very pleased with the customer and repair service received.

Thank you for your positive feedback, Jacquline! We appreciate your business!

Janet A.
Riverside, CA
09/16/2015 Category: Service
service
Quick service
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/17/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, Janet!

AG
Allen G.
Westminster, CA
ACURA 4 DOOR SEDAN
09/16/2015 Category: Service
No complaints. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Allen! We appreciate your business and recommendation. Drive safe!

RL
Ruey L.
ACURA TL-3.2
Good experience
No hassel. pleasant.

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Scot H.
Irvine, CA
ACURA MDX TECH PKG
Best service
courteous and helpful
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/22/2015

Thank you for the positive review, Scot! We look forward to seeing you in here again next time. Drive safe!

ST
Samantha T.
Always courteous and reliable
I bought my 2006 TSX at South Coast Acura and have always taken her there to be serviced. The whole experience is always easy, which is ultimately priceless. I highly, highly recommend SCA for sales and service.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Samantha! We appreciate your business. Drive safe!

WC
William C.
ACURA TLX
09/13/2015 Category: Service
Windshield Replacement
My new car had an imperfection in the glass. Since they weren't able to successfully buff it out, South Coast Acura ordered me a new windshield. It took quite a while to get in after it was ordered, but eventually it did get replaced. The only negative comment I have is that the windshield was very dirty when the car was delivered to me, and it was difficult to tell if the glass was in good shape. I would have hoped that it was spotless since that was the sole reason for my service visit.

NM
Nrupaal M.
Fountain Valley, CA
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Great experience
The servicing the information provided was perfect. Will come here again for my next service.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/09/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback, Nrupaal! I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in here next time! Drive safe!

DA
Diego A.
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Every visit to Southcoast Acura has been pleasant and informative. They have great customer service (I've had at least 3 gentleman help me) and I am always provided with a comprehensive list of follow-up service needs.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Diego! We thank you for your business and are glad to hear that in return we've provided you with great service. See you next time, drive safe!