Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5rating 4.4871767
Overall Rating 1.8717979/5rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979

Sarah H.
Spring, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealership Service!
I’ve never had such a great experience at a dealership service center. Kind, timely, communicative, and great use of technology to update the customers of their car inspection. Overall I was super impressive and will come back for any services needed on my Hyundai!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Wow, thank you for the positive feedback and the business opportunity to service your vehicle.

CL
Clifford L.
Manvel, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff.
I am a satisfied customer who proudly recommends South Loop Hyundai's service department. All staff are friendly and professional each visit.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

You're the BEST Landry. Thank you for your feedback.

LR
Lucia R.
Angleton, TX
Always a good experience
I knew that I had to wait for service, the 50 min. drive is worth it.

Chaitali M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Went second time after my regular service and they helped perfectly
They provide good and excellent service and try to solve all the problems and address all the concerns.

Monica W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Convenient
Awesome

Fine
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business. Please help me help my team do a better job on your next visit. How can we improve? We here at South Loop Hyundai love 5 star reviews.

AT

Brian C.
Pearland, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2018 Category: Service
It is very good because they take you to the body shop to show you what is wrong with your car. No other dealership has ever done this for me.
It is a decent place to service your car, but it just takes too long.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and delay in having your vehicle ready. You're correct, sometimes Saturdays can be overwhelming in business, but we as a team here at South Loop Hyundai can also do better. Understanding and respecting customers time is one of my key points in training.

Brittany B.
Awesome Service
In my initial appointment, I was assigned to Craig Murrell, who is extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. He ordered the parts needed for the repairs to my vehicle, so when I made my follow-up appointment to get the actual repairs done, I made sure to make my appointment with Craig. If I ever need more work done on my car, I'll make sure to schedule my appointment with Craig again. Overall, my experience with Craig and with the dealership was awesome!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. I have set up in the computer system for Craig to be your preferred advisor. Thank you for your business.

Jeanine W.
service
The Service tram was great to work with. Very professional

LR
Lester R.
Clean, great customer service
My customer service representative was extremely helpful in helping to resolve the issues with my extended warranty company. Mr. Pena kept me informed of where we were with the transaction and kept his word throughout the process. Very professional, I am very please with the service!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

That’s awesome. Thank you for your feedback.

CP
Cheryl P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
I love My Hyundai Dealership
I was so happy with my service that I received. Armando Pena is absolutely the best!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Great people!!
I love my family at South Loop Hyundai 😁, Johanas, and Mike are too notch!!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

That’s awesome. Thank you for your feedback.

BL
Barbara L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service since they opened.
Polite, knowledgeable,clean and efficient. Love this place!!

EH
Emmitt H.
Pearland, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Lover
My service writer is the best. I've been having trouble with my car and Craig took great care in getting my car repaired plus he kept me up to date as to what had to be done and when I would get my car back that is a plus in my book I had no worries and so I thank him for that. Keep up the good work Craig M.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Hearn. Your awesome.

ZS
Zee S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great First Impression
Polite, helpful, and explained everything well. Finshied my service quickly when I stated that I had to pick up my daughter at a certain time. I was out 30 minutes before the promised time.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback.

UR
Ursula R.
Fresno, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2018 Category: Service
South Loop Hyundai a Top Notch Dealership!
South Loop Hyundai is a Top Notch Dealership because of their excellent service department.
Upon arrival for my service appointment I was greeted outside of the dealership and immediately
welcomed inside and was well taken care of. My vehicle was serviced in a timely manner.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review
Service was good. Everyone was polite and my wait was short.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Awesome, Thank You for your feedback.

LP
Leonard P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your business

Michele S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai takes care of my baby....
I have taken my Veloster to Firestone before but decided since I needed 3 new wiper blades, I would take her to the dealership. I got an early appointment and was done in a reasonable amount of time. Mr. Aubrey Cook was a Large reason why I decided to go to South Loop. He is truly great at his job! I even met Nancy “The Car Lady” who was able to answer some questions and give me suggestions on what to do when my lease expires. (I AM getting another Hyundai!). I only have one negative: I mentioned to the gentleman who met me as I drove up that I needed 3 wiper blades replaced and I had to have the back one replaced right before leaving because it was not communicated to the advisor. I’m glad I double checked my receipt. OVERALL - I’m Happy With South Loop Hyundai!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’m here for you.