Overall Rating 4.4090905/5Overall Rating 4.4090905/5Overall Rating 4.4090905/5Overall Rating 4.4090905/5rating 4.4090905
Overall Rating 1.9090884/5rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics
I love Hyundai but I do feel their is a lack of communication on parts that may be in danger sooner than versus later. The customer service is great but I don’t trust the mechanics all the way.

EH

AT
Alyssia T.
Sugar Land, TX
Customer service
Jessica is so friendly and provided me with an appropriate estimated time that my vehicle would be done with service. I definently recommend anyome who doesnt know much about their vehicle to ask jessica to help you out.

KL
Kursal L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Perfect Service
Mr Armando was always making sure I knew about everything that was being done to car. Any progress that was made to my car, he would call me to inform me and explain to where I understood. Never stressed about my car because he kept me up to date even when I wasn’t thinking about my car. Excellent service because of that guy

RL
Robert L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Julius was very accommodating and very professional. He was attentive and made sure we were satisfied. Very glad he is our service person for our maintenance. Thanks

MJ
Micheal J.
Humble, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Thorough and friendly service
Just had some regular scheduled maintenance performed on my Genesis. Javier was a great help and provided excellent service. When I came to pick up my vehicle he informed me about a defective part that was discovered and assured me it was covered under warranty. I expected to wait up to two weeks for the part to be ordered and delivered, but I was pleasantly surprised when Javier called me the next morning to inform me that the part had already arrived! I brought my Genesis over that afternoon. Javier ordered and paid for my Uber to and from work while my vehicle was quickly repaired. South Loop is the best Hyundai dealership of the three I have visited in the Houston area so far.

TA
Thomas A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Javier, one of the customer service associates, was very friendly and assisted me with my car maintenance appointment. He explained everything to me and was helpful in all aspects. I would work with Javier again and he should be commended for his efforts for his customers.

Tucson - serivce
Quick check in process. They had my vehicle ready in the time quoted, and washed / vacuumed. Would recommend.

TH
Trevoir H.
Another 3 Hour Wait for an oil change
Termination of my lease can't come soon enough. Counting the months.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I apologize for the excessive wait time. We are currently in the process of restructuring our operations. Thank you for your time.

CV
Chad V.
Pearland, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service experience
From the moment I walked in to picking up my vehicle, the team at South Loop Hyundai made me feel welcome and was attentive to my needs. They are awesome.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your business.

Okay Service Experience
Dropping off my vehicle for its first service was pleasant; however, picking it up was not. The service rep was rude and brushed me off to the cashier and the cashier was not friendly. Also, they could not locate my keys right away.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I apologize for the cold delivery. Thank you for your time. This will addressed at once.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Tail Light Replaced Same Day
Thanks for replacing my car's tail light on the same day and providing a service coupon for a general inspection plus oil change at the same time.

Our pleasure!

RE
Ronald E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Provided timely and exceptional service!
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

It was pleasure valued customer!

AA
Andres A.
Poor Service
Untimely service. Poor communication with staff.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey. We take these responses very seriously to better serve our customers and their vehicles. I do apologize for not meeting you expectations. If I may explain our situation. We are a little under staff at the moment but more importantly, we do not have an express service lane. All services no matter how "simple" or how "complex" all go through the same process. Your service advisor is correct, the appointment is to get you checked in. Some might ask, "What's the point of an appointment then?" Well the answer to that is, to get you checked in. Without an appointment, it's highly likely you would be asked to make one. I do apologize again that you feel like we do not value your time but like you, our time is also valuable and the more efficient we are, the more satisfied our customers are, the more successful we are. I see you came in on a Saturday. Saturdays ARE our busiest days. Again, we're a "little" under staff but it is minimal. What I mean by that is, we have room for 2 technicians more. The appointments are set at 15 minutes apart. With that being said, 45% of our appointments are major or "complex" repairs that require more that 15 minutes of time. Therefore doing the math, you can see how a "simple" oil change can turn into 2 1/2 hours of wasting your time. Again, we value your time and business and I assure you, it IS in our best interest to keep valuable customers like you EXCEPTIONALLY SATISFIED. Thank you again.

Xx
XX
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business and happy holidays.

SP
Sunandan P.
Great
Good service.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the response. The pleasure was ours.

YL
Yi L.
Manvel, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Armando Pena
Armando is courteous and helpful. he is a great rep. Yi Li
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you and your time.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Professional and Personable service
Customers come in wanting answers about their vehicles, frustrated about their vehicles or worried about prices. Your staff is very professional, calm and appears interested in the customer's concern. They make the experience less frustrating.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

You're a heaven sent. Thank you for your time and your business. We hope to serve you many more times.