4.5

Easy fast pleasant
Easy fast pleasant

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Service
It's close to home. People are nice.
Overall I was satisfied.
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Your service advisor, Jut, attempted to reach you by phone earlier today to discuss your recent visit to our service department, but she was unable to reach you. If you could please call her back at your earliest convenience, I would greatly appreciate it. Stay safe and be well!

RI

Sandra C.
Wantagh, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Very nice place, clean, quick.

VO
Virginia O.
Far Rockaway, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Recent visit
Friendly yet professional service, and a nice, clean, and quiet waiting area with treats.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Very Efficient

Brian M.
Howard Beach, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
THEY MAKE THINGS BETTER HERE AT SOUTH SHORE HYUNDAI!!!!!!
Thank you South Shore Hyundai for all you do ! Thank you Damion Hunter for your great service! Nobody beats your team! There is no other Hyundai Dealer that can beat you guys ! Keep up the good work . Your the best THANKS Brian Mann

PK
Paul K.
Lynbrook, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Dealership doesn't fulfill promises
should have paid for a rental because of no loaner
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us with your valuable feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me on the phone today and I will certainly assist you with the rental situation as quickly as possible. I will send along the resolution survey as we discussed. Thank you again! Stay safe and be well.

South Ozone Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/14/2020 Category: Service
The way they treat the customer
You want a deal go to south shore Hyundai nice and friendly people down there always helpful

MA
Marcia A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Service at Soth Shore Hyundai
Another great service. I visited last week for servicing. The staff were very professional. Damion is very good at what he does.
Pleasant environment and the wait was short compare to last visit. This time the waiting room was accessible to customers. Nice goodies while you wait.
I recommend this establishment for service.
Thanks South Shore Hyundai.
Marcia A.
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent rating! We're so glad you had an excellent experience with us. Damion is one of the department's greatest assets and I thank you so much for taking the time to recognize that on his behalf. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Thanks again! Stay safe and be well!

Martin G.
10/11/2020 Category: Service
THE STAFF THAT I DEAL WITH ARE AWESOME. PETER , TANYA ARE WONDERFUL. VERY SOCIABLE YET PROFESSIONAL THEY ADDRESS ME IN A MANNER THAT I AM OF IMPORTANCE AND MY BEING THERE IS MEANINGFUL TO THEM {I AM NOT JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER, I AM "THE CUSTOMER"}.
FOR THE NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE BEEN THERE THE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS EXCELLED
IR

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive rating! I truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and for making sure to give both Peter and Tanya accolades on their performance. We do so appreciate receiving such valuable information on how the service team is doing. Thanks again! See you next visit! Stay safe and be well!

Michelle B.
Cumming, GA
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service and nice staff personality

Joanne P.

10/07/2020 Category: Service
Always a Good Experience...
First the Service Representatives are excellent. They listen and more importantly they follow up with the answers. My car door latch, on the front passenger side, was giving me problems. I took the car to South Shore Hyundai where it was determined that they needed to order parts to fix the problem.

I just got off the phone with the Service Representative Peter Ikariou, he advised that they now have the part and to schedule an appointment to fix the door.

I've had this 2016 Tucson for over 4 years now and been going to South Shore for all service. Never had a bad experience, each time the service was completed quickly and efficiently. The Service Rep has kept me updated on the service and explained any related cost each time.
Joseph K. from South Shore Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank yuo for taking the time to speak with us

Joseph Kaufmann
South Shore Hyundai
(516)561-5900

disappointing
my service advisor Damion was not professional, and careless about customers.
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for completing our customer survey. Since I was present when your service advisor pleasantly went over the repairs performed on your vehicle and am aware that he provided you a discount on that repair without being asked to do so, I'm not quite sure which part of the process was unprofessional for you. Hopefully we can discuss this by phone with you so we can better understand your concerns. Thank you again.

Colettte B.
Freeport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Efficient and Friendly
I felt very relaxed and knew I was in "good hands" at the dealership. The rep who took care of me was super and very efficient and experienced.