4.4

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Rosedale, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Professional crew
Everything went smoothly and timely as promised.

Merrick, NY
While you wait
Complimentary nails (Saturday morning) while you wait ... unheard of but true ! (Don’t forget to tip) Also staff is incredibly friendly.

Uniondale, NY
Great !
I had a great service experience at South Shore Hyundai. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank you !

Donna M.
Freeport, NY
02/20/2020 Category: Service
I had one of the most professional and courteous service person his name is Isaiah. He was attentive answered all my question very professional.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
My first few visits was very good here. Jermin was my service advisor, but very last time different person take care my car and he was so rude. He made my experience bad. SouthShore Hyundai is excellent with their service quality and everything but some staffs destroy their goodwill.
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey. I am sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your experience with South Shore Hyundai. I have e-mailed your privately so we can discuss the matter further and hopefully come to a satisfactory resolution. Thank you again.

Thank you for speaking with me earlier via telephone. I appreciate your understanding with regard to your concerns and I'm glad we were able to come to a mutual resolution. I will send along the rescore survey as we discussed. Thank you for your time.

Brunhilde H.

Inspection
Was surprised at the fact I was in and out in 2hrs

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service was great
Fast schedules for my service and was handled professionally

LD
Leonard D.
Oceanside, NY
02/16/2020 Category: Service
very good friendly service
very good friendly service.

CE
Charles E.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service to it's costumers.Friendly staff.
You can't get better sevice any where then at this dealer.
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our customer survey! We greatly appreciate your kind words and excellent rating. It's encouraging to know we are effectively providing the level of service we strive to provide. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Hicksville, NY
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Damion is always accommodating and exceptionally knowledgeable about the vehicles. He recommends and presents several suggestions to maintain my car. He is always a great help!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer feedback survey! We agree with your remarks about your service advisor, Damion. He is an asset to our department and we appreciate you letting us know how he is doing. See you next time!

WS

Ozone Park, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service experience
First time here after being with Nemet where I purchased my Tuscan. Very satisfied with
service and staff

Far Rockaway, NY
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2020 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
DAMION D H. from South Shore Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Hey thank you for your feed back. sorry to hear that it took 3 times to get your concern to be taken care of. I will give you a call about it and see what we can do to help you out.

Joseph K. from South Shore Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Please fill out survey in email.

Joseph Kaufmann