4.5

Freeport, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
I expected I'd need to leave my car overnight given how late in the day I was bringing it in. 30 minutes later my car was done & I was heading home.

SO
Susan O.
Oceanside, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Lease return and new lease
I was extremely happy with the lease turn in and new lease experience. Jonathan Ulloa was the reason we returned to south shore Hyundai!! His help and guidance through the return of our lease and new lease was extremely easy and a pleasure. I’ll be spreading the word to family and friends to specifically request Jonathan for all leasing or buying needs. The easiest best experience we’ve had thanks to Jonathan! Very happy with our new Santa Fe.

SR
Stanley R.
Valley Stream, NY
07/03/2020 Category: Service
The service dept. has very staff, they are very professional and want to help you with your concerns and problems.
I have been to this dealer 3 times for service, each time I have gone they listened to my problem and were very willing to resolve my problems. This dealer and their employees are very customer friendly.

Deborah W.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Staff is courteous
I have had three different Hyundai vehicles and never once had a problem having them serviced at the South Shore Hyundai. The staff has always been friendly and professional. They call or text you in advance to confirm appointment. If your car needs any additional work done they will explain it to you and give you a total amount with labor. Of course I loved the Starbucks coffee, breakfast and the car wash while you wait.

New York, NY
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Social Distancing
Isaiah Washington, took great attention to detail when gathering information about my car. Being that there was limited seating I was allowed to sit my may backseat to ensure that I was able to maintain a healthy distance from the other customers. I was pleased to see all of the safety precautions that have been put in place to ensure that everyone was comfortable during this pandemic.

AD
Adrian D.
Bellerose, NY
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great job!!
Great job by Ian, Damian and the crew once again.

VY
Venise Y.
New York, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The service was excellent and prompt.

LR
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Always fast and courteous service from all staff
Service department expedited service in a timely fashion

AA
Alvin A.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2020 Category: Service
I love the kind of service that I got.
Nice place.

LH
Lauren H.
Holbrook, NY
06/25/2020
Awesome Service!
I just made my first (new) car purchase from South Shore Hyundai and my experience was great. My sales consultant, Jonathan Ulloa, helped me pick out the perfect car that matched my style as well as my price range. Jonathan and Gerard (from finance) both went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted. They were very clear and explained every detail involved in the purchase. After going to Hyundai 112 and not even being acknowledged by the sales consultants, I was very discouraged, but Jonathan turned my mood around. I am very excited to have my new car, I just wish there wasn't a pandemic going on so I'd at least have somewhere to go other than the grocery store. Thank you South Shore Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
The service was good considering the pandemic. I was thankful that the weather was good considering we had to wait outside.
The worker was sufficient.

James G.
Valley Stream, NY
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Ian was great at taking care of what was needed to be done. Thank you for your follow up

06/24/2020 Category: Service
Service took double the time
Service took double the time that I was told it would take. No one gave me a call back after I called 2 hours in . Service was completed in three hours after being told it would take an hour and a half
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking a moment to speak with one of our service advisors regarding your concerns. I'm glad we were able to come to a satisfactory resolution for you. Stay safe and be well.

Daisy M.
Howard Beach, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great
Peter was very good he did his best to make me feel comfortable outside as I was waiting for my car.
IR

Thank you so much for taking the time give us your feedback! We hope to get back to five-star status for you when things return back to normal. See you at your next visit! Stay safe and be well.

PG
Paul G.
Long Beach, NY
06/23/2020
Vehicle diagnostic and repair
Vehicle brought in to diagnose indicator light. Customer service rep. contacted me promptly to explain parts to be ordered for repair to be completed. Extremely polite and efficient, I’m very pleased!
IR

Thank you so much for allowing us to resolve any of the concerns you had. We truly appreciate you working with us and hope to assist you again in the future. Stay safe and be well!

Long Beach, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with your service advisor via telephone. I do appreciate your understanding and your allowing us to rectify your concerns for you. Stay safe and be well.