4.5

Denise H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Denise Coleman
Compassion, and kindness goes a very long way

Elmont, NY
01/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent As Always
Every experience at South Shore is great. I really have to commend the staff for how hard they work to not only do their normal jobs but all the extra efforts they must take during the pandemic to ensure safety, which they clearly do successfully.

LD
Linda D.
Rosedale, NY
01/04/2021 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF
I HAVE BEEN COMING TO HYUNADI FOR 25 YEARS & HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE.
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our customer feedback survey! We truly appreciate your kind words and excellent rating. We look forward to assisting you at your next service visit. Thanks again! Stay safe and be well!

NM
Nicole M.
Freeport, NY
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great Place.
I have been a Hyundai customer and Damion has been a great person whenever I get my car serviced. He made sure I didnt wait long and that I was able to get a loaner vehicle since the service of the car was more than 2 days. Joey as well was a great person to make sure that th car was checked thoroughly before I received it. Joey is a funny guy with a bubbly personality. Damion is wonderful when it comes to customer service and making sure to treat his customers very well and use amazon tone when explaining details on the breakdown of the paperwork on my car.

FH
Floyd H.
New York, NY
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Rushed work
They should take more time on the vehicle
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 01/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer feedback survey. A member of the service team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your experience further and see if we can come to a satisfactory resolution to your concerns. Thank you again. Stay safe and be well.

Ann S.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Very professional service and courteous staff
Yes I would recommend this business

Michelle R.
Elmont, NY
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Perfect service, done in a reasonable time

ME
Marilou E.
Hewlett, NY
12/27/2020 Category: Service

stephen W.
Atlantic Beach, NY
12/27/2020
South Shore Hyundai Rocks!!!
After being a loyal and satisfied customer of South Shore Hyundai since 2013, it was obvious this would be our first choice for a new vehicle.
We were introduced to Sam Saleen, our Sales Rep, who was determined to meet our needs and answer any questions or concerns we had.
After the final negotiations, and Sam securing our necessary Insurance Documents, we drove out in a 2021 Hyundai Tucson! (We love it!!)
Thanks to Sam, and South Shore Hyundai, we're looking forward to a long and pleasant relationship.......
Sincerely,
Steve & Letizia Wyler
Atlantic Beach

Bellmore, NY
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
When ever I bring my car in for service it is always a pleasant experience. The service people are very professional.

RA
Robert A.
Woodmere, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Engine recall
Had my engine seize at 78,000 miles. Had the vehicle towed to dealership. Vehicle was fixed under warranty, I was provided a loaner vehicle and great customer service with updates via text message.

EL
Erwin L.
New York, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Very happy
Amazing service!
IR
Ian R., Assistant Service Manager from South Shore Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star rating! We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our customer feedback survey. We are so glad your experience was a positive one and we look forward to assisting you again when you're next in for service. Stay safe and be well!

Brett H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Buy Hyundai
The best cars and service!!!!
IR

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey! We really appreciate your five-star rating and kind words about our service. We hope to see you again at your next scheduled maintenance interval. Stay safe and be well!

TC
Takashi C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Overall, with the combination of the initial service and the subsequent follow-up, they went to great lengths to reach out and ensure my satisfaction. Highly recommended.

12/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Maintenance
Overall, I have had excellent experiences with the service department at South Shore Hyundai. However, I purchased a pair of tires and an alignment, and requested specifically (three times) that the tires be inflated to 34 psi, which they were not. Each tire was inflated to a different pressure, ranging from the high 20's to the mid 30's, resulting in an uneven ride.
IR

Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer survey. We're sorry to learn you had a less than positive experience at your last visit. Your service advisor, Damion, has attempted to touch base with you to see if there is anything we can do to resolve your concerns but has been unable to reach you. Hopefully we will speak to you soon. Thank you again. Stay safe and be well.

LH
Leisa H.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service from Joe Kaufmann!!!
I wish I copied my survey feedback response lol. I wrote an entire paragraph on the outstanding service I receive each time i call to schedule and when I come in. If you can please pull my feedback response. I mentioned how I reached out to Jeff, The Service Manager via email and how well he responded back by calling me personally to help with my concerns.

****OMG!! Please don't kill me! I made this same error when I first bought the car last year commenting on the representative that worked with me the entire time on trying to get a good interest rate. The Service Manager I am speaking about is Joe Kaufmann, Not Jeff. I don't know where I got that name from****

Joe, if you are seeing this please forgive me for screwing up your name with someone else! You are awesome! You reached back out to me with my concerns about the scratch marks I got on my car from going through a tunnel car wash. You advised me on coming in to get detail service done. The car came back beautiful! Thank you once again for your time with addressing my concerns! Dec 7th 2020 has made it a year since i purchase my 2020 Hyundai Tuscan and I am loving every moment! As i mentioned in the feedback survey, I will NOT get rid of this car after I finish paying off the note :-D
Joseph K. from South Shore Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your buisness. Happy holidays from our family to yours.

Joseph Kaufmann