Jeff H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said this business has good people who did what they said they were going to do. The price was good.

GP
Gary P.
Woodstock, GA
BMW 528i
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he would recommend the business for service.

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/23/2018
They’re honest
I took my car to them thinking is was going to cost a fortune to fix it because of the codes that came on with the check engine light. Turns out they were old codes and it didn’t need anything done. I didn’t know that and they could have said anything, but they were very honest. Now it’s the only place I will ever take my car and would recommend anyone to them.

WE
William E.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Diana. She said the employees were professional. They were very knowledgeable. They understood her needs. They completed the service quickly. The work was done efficiently.

Chris C.
Austell, GA
Mitsubishi Montero
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

NG
NORM G.
Cartersville, GA
Audi S4
05/20/2018
Great experience at Reinhardt's Auto Haus
I felt as though the service technicians were straight shooters telling me the exact condition of my car. There was not a long list of repairs that had to be done. Rather a prioritization of what needed to done and what could wait.

AW

JOHN K.
Volkswagen GTI
05/12/2018
a/c repair
my repair was done quickly and under quote I recommend this shop

JJ
Jean J.
Audi Q7
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Jean said she would recommend this business for service.

ED
ELLECIA D.
Powder Springs, GA
05/11/2018
My car drives like it’s brand new
OMG!!! My BMW was in bad shape. I called and spoke with Jerry a few times. I felt like I could trust him with my car. RGAH are honest, skilled all with a pleasant attitude. I really appreciate RGAH repairing my vehicle in an excellent manner. Lauren even accommodated our family, late on a Friday so I could pick up my car. I wish I had learned about this shop when I first bought my car. I am so grateful and thankful. I can just tell, my car was handled with much love and care. This business took very good care of me. One happy customer.💜

VU
Vivian U.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Vivian said the business has good customer service, they were nice and their prices were fair.

PK
PETER K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/10/2018
Good Service
As always, honest and good service.

Jessica M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business took really great care of her vehicle. She is planning to get more services by the staff at the facility soon.

Shonda C.
Powder Springs, GA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Shonda said the employees were quick and their customer service was good. Their prices were fair.

AA
Adelani A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Adelani said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

EM
EARL M.
Dallas, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/14/2018
Best Mercedes repair business in GA
I have owned Mercedes for years and used many repair shops around the FL and GA area Including the dealerships. Since I found Reinhardt's I will not take my car to another facility. They have proven themselves to be honest and reasonably priced on any repair or maintenance.

LINDA B.
Kingston, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/13/2018
Major computer issues
I recently experienced major issues with my 2003 Mercedes 320E the technicians did not give up and just replace the computer than would have been very expensive. They stuck with it diagnosed the problem and repaired the problems saving me money. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

BL
BRUCE L.
Marietta, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/12/2018
Needed some maintenance before a long trip
Great find. Needed some general maintenance and a couple of fix’s before a long trip. They did a job, clean, courteous, and flawless work. I put 993 miles on the car within 24 hours.

CR
CR R.
Jonesboro, GA
Mercedes-Benz E550
04/09/2018
Soiled interior
The service was Great but the Technical person that reset car soiled interior of car grease was on headliner from hat,door panel, and carpet. They did place a paper mat but grease got on Carpet from shoes

Mike L.
BMW 750Li
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did exactly what they said they would do.