Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Wake Forest, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Terrible Service work completed
Over a two month time frame my car has been back to the dealership three times for repairs that still are not fixed. They fixed the fuel pump taking 9 days to do this, I pick up the car and then the check engine light comes on. I take it back and they tell me the person who did the fuel pump didn't do it correctly. I take it back again because the light comes back on and they said they fixed it and charged me out of pocket expenses and four days later the check engine light comes on AGAIN. I would have to say they have service people who obviously do not know how to do their jobs because now it has to go back a 4th time for the same issue. I just want them to fix the issue correctly so I can get in my car and not have to worry about looking at the dashboard to see if the "check engine light is coming on AGAIN"
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thanks for the feedback!

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany's wonderful customer service
Tiffany is awesome. Everytime, I get my car service, she provides the best customer service. Very helpful and friendly
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Tiffany has been a great hire for sure!! Thanks for the feedback!

Sean S.
Clayton, NC
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly staff!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Great customers!!!! Thanks for the business and the review.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Fine quality service
Good timely service
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank YOU!!!

Rachel B.
Excellent Customer Service
Needed new tires, brake change and warranty. Spoke to Decoda and she scheduled me as soon as they could fit me in. I originally was going to get everything done at Firestone but Decoda changed my mind. Tires look great, brakes are working and my console light is working fantastic. Thank you Decoda and team for keeping myself and daughters safe.

BK
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Marc H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Southern States Hyundai- Raleigh, NC
Service staff is extremely courteous and professional. I was able to schedule my appointment online and show up the same day. My service was completed in a timely fashion with regular advisior check-ins and feedback on progress. These people have a passion for what they do and it shows!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Loyal but frugal
The people are very friendly and willing to go above to help you. I am loyal to the dealership for service due to desire to keep genuine parts but it costs more than the average quotes. I seem to never timeout the coupons offered with service needed. Bit disheartening but good people and quality work.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the feedback, next visit come say hi! I can probably find some coupons.....

KW
Kenneth W.
Clayton, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Worried
Southern states Hyundai treated me well except, when I complained to the staff about having to return the car for check engine light after only having the car for ten days. It was not a minimal situation to me but it seemed to be to them. Not a good look. I explained that I had Hyundai's in the past and promised myself that I would not buy another Hyundai yet they still tended to minimalize my situation really not good.

Feedback noted!!!!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
Our car is always serviced promptly and we are pleased to interact with a friendly, professional staff
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

AP
Albert P.
Wendell, NC
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Experience Always
Southern States Hyundai has been wonderful for the past 5 years servicing my two Hyundai Sonatas. Never an issue that wasn't taken care of quickly. Recently, Decoda handled by service needs and was quick and efficient and even had her associate Tiffany jump in while she was busy with another customer so that I wouldn't be kept waiting. I definitely recommend you purchase and service your Hyundai at Southern States!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks! Decoda and Tiffany are  a class act!!

--Jamie

PW
Paul W.
Cary, NC
12/19/2019 Category: Service
They took me on time, reviewed what should be done, and explained what they did.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank YOU!!!!

TE
Tessie E.
Henderson, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice and fast
The people was nice and the service was good and fast
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback!!!!

Franklinton, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Southern States Hyundai Exceeded My Expectations
This is my 3rd Hyundai and not sure why I ever left the brand. The fine folks at Southern States Hyundai exceeded my expectations when I recently brought my Elantra in for service. I will definitely return when, and if, my car needs service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for your business and the review!

See you soon,