Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1960 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

SJ
Samuel J.
Zebulon, NC
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Sj
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Samuel,

I'm sorry you had an issue with your vehicle after the recall was completed. We will try our best to help resolve this issue. I will reach out to you to have a time set to bring the vehicle in to have a look at it.

With Appreciation,
Brent Boothe

TG
Travis G.
Knightdale, NC
03/07/2019
Warranty repair 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Had motor problems and got car towed in on Jan 20th of 2019. Motor was deemed bad and a few days later was told it would be covered under warranty which is nice. But here we are March 7th of 2019 and I just called in to get an update and all of the parts have not come in. Been renting a car since breakdown and really have no clue when car might be ready. I did talk to Hyundai and started a case number, just ready to have some finality. Please help me out. Have been told that Hyundai will reimburse my rental expenses, concerned about my car sitting for a prolonged amount of time.

Danny D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Work
Always do a good job . Very nice to me every time I go in for a service
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I needed a complete 60k mile check. Called to make an appointment and was told to just bring the car in for an oil change and they will do the check at the same time, no appointment needed. That's what I did, I went after work, there was no wait. Everyone working was very friendly and informative. The waiting room was very clean and comfortable. I was given updates as to the progress and of any issues they were encountering. They broke down all costs for everything on the 60k check if I chose to have everything replaced or flushed etc. -Parts and labor broken down. As expected, I did need a couple of things done - timing belt, alignment, filters (I was shown the filter and it was very dirty) ect. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. Overall a great experience
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Great Customer! We really appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service Visit
My experience was very good on all levels. The customer service Representative was informative, explaining the service needed for my vehicle in detail.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Selma, NC
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go to this dealer for service, I have had good experiences with each advisor that I worked with.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Great Customer!! Thank you so much for coming to Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

WP
Walter P.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Their appreciation
So states has really started to get things together now. A while back their customer service was not too good. When called, you’d get voice mail & no return call. It’s really improved now
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai.

John C.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Southern States Hyundai
Loved this place a lot. Very great customer service. Will deal be back in the future.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you so much for the review and choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

JZ
Jose Z.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Very nice people, professional.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Rob H.
12/28/2018
Recall, from an obviously untrained staff
Went in for a recall on my 15 sonata, told it would take 1-1.5 hrs, took over 2.
The service guy did come to recommend some needed maint.
Mike said my engine and cabin filter needed changing, no they were done under 5 k miles sgo. Coolant flush, was low and contaminated,and best was that I only had 1-1.5 quarts of oil in my engine, so I asked if they drained it and measured the contents, since the dipstick only measures at most two quarts down, out of five in the crsnkcase. He said he would ask the "technician" he came back and said the sticker on the windshield said the oil needed to be changed at 35k and you have 58k, and he said the dipstick said I only have 1.5 quarts in the engine. The sticker was old and I needed a quart of oil, I always wait to put a full qt. In at a time. Got home put a qt. In checked filters, all good.
A little training on how to read a dipstick and check components properly, would go a long way. Guess the free recall needed other sales. Nice waiting room....
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

I sincerely apologize for your wait time and the recommendations. We will be reaching out to discuss this most recent service visit.

VW
Victor W.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest people
Have had problems with my car, but the staff did whatever it took to pinpoint the problem.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
service department
Very courteous and knowledgeable
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

TW
Thomas W.
Willow Spring, NC
10/08/2018
Last visit for me
Went for a simple oil change and tire rotation. I got to 440 and then tire pressure warning light comes on, less than 28lb. of air in all but one tire. This was my first visit in my brand new car. If I didn't have another appointment I would have brought it back. Had to add air myself. Last visit for me.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I do apologize about your tire pressure light coming on after leaving here. When performing the tire rotation all tires should have been set to manufacturers specifications. We will be reaching out to discuss your most recent service visit.

Donna R.
Garner, NC
08/31/2018 Category: Service
exceptional service
We enjoy the people and the service.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Exceptional customer!! Thank you so much for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Jerry M.
Hickory, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Poor Service Overall
I was lied to the very first time I took my car in , I was in 3 times before recalls were completed , last time while waiting to be picked up , 2 salesmen observed me looking at SUV’s and not one person walked outside to approach me .
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

I am sorry about your previous experience here but glad we were able to get your recalls taken care of.

TA
Thomas A.
Garner, NC
07/23/2018 Category: Service
N/A
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!!!

--Jamie

Sally S.
Horsham, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous people & place! They came to our rescue 😊
We found ourselves with a car that badly needed a " car doctor" & we found your name on Google. We were in Raleigh for three short days with several tasks to accomplish, so I'm not sure this could have turned out better for us considering the circumstances. DaCoda & company in the service department worked quickly knowing that we were supposed to leave by Friday. They kept us informed of every detail & the car was repaired by the next day! Definitely my heroes! Loved this place😊
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LW
Lori W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
This is the second time I've used Southern States to service my Sonata. They've been friendly, accommodating, and clear about the work being done. There was no pressure to have anything other than the service I was in for. Thanks!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Awesome customers! Thanks for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service as promised.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Great customer. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Donna D.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent.
The customer service was excellent. I love how they kept me posted on what was going on with my car. It felt good to not have to go through anything because it was a recall.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.