Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

CA
Christopher A.
Benson, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Oil change, in and out in an hour, and there were 5-6 vehicles in for service. Way faster than usual.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank YOU! We have been listening to feedback....

Robert H.
Knightdale, NC
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service done on my car
I had my car serviced for an oil change and tire rotation and the service guy found that my belt was cracking a little in place and my coolant was low and fuel system need a flush . I had all this work done thank Gid because I was driving cross country to see my son in his new house in Colorado. I made it safe and sound and thanks to Southern States it made me feel safe driving all the way out here. Thank again !!!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank YOU!! Have a great trip, see you soon.

05/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Employees at Southern States
Mark Mayorga Platinum rated Hyundai service tech, Zach Fountain in Parts, and Chrys Lopez in Service are excellent employees . They are the ones that make my experience 5 star/first class. These employees are courteous and strive to make the work on my 2009 Elantra the very best.

Steve
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

All great people! Thank YOU!!!!

ER
Earnest R.
Clayton, NC
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Staff was friendly
It was an oil change and because of Covic I sat outside. But the staff was awesome as always
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2020

Covid is getting old! Thank you for your business.

Four Oaks, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Service found a potentially serious problem.
My name is not Suzanne.

I live very far from Southern States Hyundai so I do not go there for regular maintenance. I came to get three factory recalls taken care of. While there Service told me my timing belt was worn and that I should have it changed soon. I was warned to not let the belt break lest the repairs become more serious. They also replaced a rear license plate bulb. $660 and change. They seemed very thorough and did the work quickly.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Thank YOU for the review. If you want, you can call me (Jamie Holcomb) and I am happy to update your info. Otherwise, next visit we will fix it. Have a wonderful day!

Jamie Holcomb
919-839-7372

05/11/2020 Category: Service
Mark - the service technician is great
Mark the Hyundai Mechanic is talented and highly capable. He is why I come to your Service Department.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Agreed!! Mark is a great guy!! Thank YOU!

PS
Perry S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Good service; decent value for dollars spent
Good service; decent value for dollars spent
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Thank YOU for your business and the review!

-Jamie and Decoda

PW
Paul W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick and simple. That is want I need. Thanks!
The facility is nice and service was performed with no exceptions.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank YOU for choosing us!!

-Jamie and Decoda

Landon B.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Love taking my car to the dealership. They always take great car of me and my car.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Thank YOU!!!!!

04/24/2020 Category: Service
Mark Mayorga is an excellent factory trained mechanic
Chrys Lopez managed this repair and did a good job. Mark Mayorga was the mechanic. Zach in Hyundai ordered the parts. Everyone did their job - I am pleased.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

Thank you for the review and the feedback!!!

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Positive and capable employees
Always courteous and prompt assistance.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Thank YOU!!!!!

04/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent work on the recall issue. Work was perfect.
The service department is professional and courteous to all customers. Your mechanic Mark has a great reputation for work and knowledge of my Elantra.

I need to replace my lock actuators for the driver's side front and passenger side front - but the service department says the job will take two hours per door or four hours in total. Two independent garages checked their system and says it is one hour per door. Please let me know if you can do the replacement for two standard hours in total - not four hours.

Steve
919-909-4225
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thanks so much for the survey!  Let me look into the quote, I will match or beat anyone elses prices on the same things... One of use will contact you today! Again thank YOU!!

Laurie M.
Zebulon, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Inspection and oil change
Great service. Love the email and text reminders as well
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/11/2020

Thank YOU!!!

NS
Nicholas S.
Youngsville, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Resolved my issue
They contacted me and made up for what had happened on my last service.

04/07/2020 Category: Service
Not recommended
Not quick , don't care about your time
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We will reach out today.

-Jamie Holcomb
919-839-7372

Jane T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
The service is outstanding! The wait time is always on point which shows me that the dealership realize my time is valuable.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020