Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1964 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Dorris C.
Wake Forest, NC
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor timing
Poor timing
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

I apologize for any inconvenience in the time it took to get your vehicle completed. I would love to speak with you regarding your last service visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
great job
Jennifer djd a great job taking care my car she is the best at southern states hyundai
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank YOU, Ya we like her too!!

Louisburg, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Ball was dropped
If it wasn’t for the service manager this review would be a 1. 2.5 hrs for an oil change and tire rotation. I asked for my spark plugs to be changed too but that never happened.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I do apologize for the wait time and appreciate you taking the time to speak with me. We hope to see you for your next scheduled maintenance.

WF
William F.
Holly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
100,000 Mile Service
Once appointment was made everything was timely. Diagnosis, obtaining parts and installation. Great at keeping you in the loop on status of service & timing to return vehicle. Great experience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!

AG
Anthony G.
Excellent Customer Service
Although I’m disappointed in the fact that I had such a major issue with my new car, I couldn’t be more thankful for the customer service at Southern States. They were thorough, always communicated with me and worked to get me out of there with my car by a certain time because of an appointment I had. I’m a big fan of your service department, so thank you...just not happy that my car already had an issue.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for the review, Hopefully just maintenance from here on out......

Cathy C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel are very helpful and informative. They don't push you into getting any type of service that you don't need and they always give you a head-ups on what to expect on your future visit.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Great Customers. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

CT
Carol T.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Good review
All my concerns were addressed. Staff pleasant. Took a good bit longer for service than what was estimated.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I am happy we happy we were able to address your concerns. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Maribel R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Awesome staff!!
Hello my name is Maribel Riojas-Ortega.
I would say all of the staff from Southern States Hyunday of Raleigh are awesome. Especially the customer service at the shop either CSR or technicians, the driver.
All of them are just awesome. They pick you up from work, call you to explain, techs inform or recommend what other services your car needs, things that you are not aware but they know. It’s a good feeling to know that you can go to work and know that your car is in good hands. Thank you so much for everything you do to make our lives better and easier. God bless you all.
MRO :-)
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Awesome customers. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai.

BG
Bobby G.
Good Job
Did a good job, efficient and timely.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Clinton, NC
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Disappointed
Communication better with your customers
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any lack of communication on our part. I will reach out to you later today.

Fuquay Varina, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory and pleasant experience.
Responsiveness of customer service and friendly courteous service.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Mary B.
The best Company
Overall outstanding service!!!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Southern States Hyundai has the best customers. Thank you for coming here for all your car care needs.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Rolesville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great people, service, and cars
I have bought 4 Hyundais from Southern States Hyundai over the years and all of them are still performing above expectations. In fact my son in law just purchased my grandson a new 2018 Elantra GT this week, and it had tons of safety and entertainment options that are really useful. I always have my car - a 2015 Genesis serviced here by Ray Trombley, he is truly a Master Mechanic and a real professional. If I need help or assistance I can also rely on asking Jamie - the Service Manger or Brian - the GM for their assistance. They are always ready to assist you in any way they can. It is always a pleasure to do business here at Southern States.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Great customer! We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all you car care needs and look forward to seeing you next time.

Alvin B.
Clayton, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and good service!!!
Good and fast service!!!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for choosing Souther States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Garner, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Do what’s discussed!
Needs to make sure the whole tickets is complete and notes are taken as to no inconvenience the customer.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today. As we talked about on the phone just let me know once you are able to set up an appointment to get the center console concern resolved. We look forward to seeing you next time.

SG
Sharon G.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Do It Right the First Time
My time is valuable. Please complete all service requested in first visit.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

I do apologize for any inconvenience in having to bring your vehicle back. We always try to make sure every vehicle is serviced properly. We hope to exceed your expectations at your next service.

Sondra C.
Wendell, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice
They got done in a timely fashion
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

AC
Angelo C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Timely and Efficient
Brought my car in to have a problem checked and the service was great.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Melanie W.
Wilson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Online service schelduling
They say you will save 10 % off your total bill if you schedule online. That is true...however, no matter how many different times I remind them to give me that discount as I scheduled online, they must not be listening because every single time they ring it up without my ten percent off and they have to ring it up all over again before I pay it!

Thanks,
Melanie
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience in having to ask for the discount on more than one occasion.

Alecia M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
I was in and out in a little over an hour. My service technician was friendly and helpful.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.