Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank YOU!!!

Rachel B.
Excellent Customer Service
Needed new tires, brake change and warranty. Spoke to Decoda and she scheduled me as soon as they could fit me in. I originally was going to get everything done at Firestone but Decoda changed my mind. Tires look great, brakes are working and my console light is working fantastic. Thank you Decoda and team for keeping myself and daughters safe.

BK
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Marc H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Southern States Hyundai- Raleigh, NC
Service staff is extremely courteous and professional. I was able to schedule my appointment online and show up the same day. My service was completed in a timely fashion with regular advisior check-ins and feedback on progress. These people have a passion for what they do and it shows!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Loyal but frugal
The people are very friendly and willing to go above to help you. I am loyal to the dealership for service due to desire to keep genuine parts but it costs more than the average quotes. I seem to never timeout the coupons offered with service needed. Bit disheartening but good people and quality work.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the feedback, next visit come say hi! I can probably find some coupons.....

KW
Kenneth W.
Clayton, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Worried
Southern states Hyundai treated me well except, when I complained to the staff about having to return the car for check engine light after only having the car for ten days. It was not a minimal situation to me but it seemed to be to them. Not a good look. I explained that I had Hyundai's in the past and promised myself that I would not buy another Hyundai yet they still tended to minimalize my situation really not good.

Feedback noted!!!!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
Our car is always serviced promptly and we are pleased to interact with a friendly, professional staff
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

AP
Albert P.
Wendell, NC
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Experience Always
Southern States Hyundai has been wonderful for the past 5 years servicing my two Hyundai Sonatas. Never an issue that wasn't taken care of quickly. Recently, Decoda handled by service needs and was quick and efficient and even had her associate Tiffany jump in while she was busy with another customer so that I wouldn't be kept waiting. I definitely recommend you purchase and service your Hyundai at Southern States!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks! Decoda and Tiffany are  a class act!!

--Jamie

PW
Paul W.
Cary, NC
12/19/2019 Category: Service
They took me on time, reviewed what should be done, and explained what they did.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank YOU!!!!

TE
Tessie E.
Henderson, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice and fast
The people was nice and the service was good and fast
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback!!!!

Franklinton, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Southern States Hyundai Exceeded My Expectations
This is my 3rd Hyundai and not sure why I ever left the brand. The fine folks at Southern States Hyundai exceeded my expectations when I recently brought my Elantra in for service. I will definitely return when, and if, my car needs service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for your business and the review!

See you soon,

Janice H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ray and the good folks at Southern States treat you like family.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Tony
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Sean C.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany, the service advisor that helped me with my car service was exceptionally efficient and a real credit to your organization.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Tiffany has been great! Thank you for the review and the kind words!

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I’ve brought my car twice to be serviced at this location and both times I have experienced excellent customer service , everyone was very knowledgeable, friendly and would give periodic updates. Plus they do an excellent job!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks for the review and the kind words!!