Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1957 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

2012 Hyundai Accent
Perfect Service
Perfect service
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Perfect customer!! Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai.

Darryle B.
Superb Service
I have reviewed Southern States Hyundai before and again the experience has been excellent. They inform you of what's going on with your vehicle and the transportation if needed is on point. Thanks again for what you continue to offer.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Superb customers!! We thank you so much for bringing your vehicle in to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

Kathryn S.
Wake Forest, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
They were fast and addresses all the necessary needs of my vehicle. All the staff were awesome and friendly.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

NP
Neh P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I'm please with the overall service and would recommend to others.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in for service and look forward to seeing you again at Southern States Hyundai!!

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Positive people
Positive people
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

05/20/2018 Category: Service
excellent
courteous and professional
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Excellent customer!! Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai.

Chris Sandlini

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Making an appointment online is very easy.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Love the team and the service!!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We love our customers!! Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Youngsville, NC
Tire change
Love this place.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

We love our customers. Thank you for choosing Southern States Hyundai!!

LP
Lori P.
Wake Forest, NC
Great
Everyone was sooo helpful and friendly. Place so clean. Went out of their way to answer any questions.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs and look forward to seeing you next time.

Dan G.
Great Dealer
Went in for service and was treated to great and timely service and recommendations. No pressure to add additional things that were recommended but not required.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai!! We look forward to seeing you next time.

VS
Virginia S.
Smithfield, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Comments
Make sure there is no dirt or grease on the driver's floor when done. It happened to me twice.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I would love to speak with you next time you come in for service and apologize for any stains on the drivers floor area.

Best Regards.

PA
Philip A.
Issue Resovled
After an oversight I received a call from Chris and he was very helpful in resolving the issue. Staff is very friendly and courteous.

Service Department is questionable
I took my vehicle in to get a recall cleared and also needed a rattling sound in my engine checked out. Getting the recall cleared was no an issue. As for the rattling sound in my engine, your mechanics performed a visual inspection and determined that the drive belt tensioner and bracket assembly needed to be replaced. When I was quoted a figure of $800 to have this fixed I decided it would be best to get a second opinion. I picked up my vehicle and paid the $125 diagnostic fee.

I then took my vehicle to a local mechanic to see if he could fix the problem at a reasonable price. After his inspection of the vehicle he was convinced the issue was the alternator and not the drive belt tensioner. He also called a local Hyundai dealer and was able to determine that tensioner issues on my vehicle were not very common. However, giving your mechanics benefit of the doubt he agreed to replace the tensioner first to see if that solved the problem; it did not. He was gracious enough to not charge me for that part and only charge me one hour of labor. He then replaced the alternator and it turns out that was the issue all along. Your mechanics did not even mention this in their write up.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

I would love to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit and have left a message for you. We always make every effort to thoroughly diagnose every vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you.

Robbye B.
Cary, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service and response timeliness
Appreciated Chris calling me today regarding my recent visit. I believe an honest mistake was made and Chris and his team have a plan to rectify the problem.
Again, the actual service provided for my vehicle and to myself were top notch. They just happen not to re-check the drop box the day I came for service.
Thanks.

check the drop box
see above
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment.

SO
Sebrena O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great svc
The young lady that assisted me was great.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. Nina is a wonderful member of our team. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Linda B.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer.
They solved my problem. Was able to get the part I needed that day. Great customer service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank You!!!!!!

---Jamie

BN
Becky N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Much improved service
You have listened to customer feedback. This experience was so much better than previous experiences in the Hyundai service department. Your service representative Brent Boothe met me as I got out of my car and walked me through my whole service experience with respect, efficiency and knowledge of my car and the service it needed. Your lounge is well stocked with waters, snacks, and several TV screens for customers to enjoy while they wait. I was promised ahead of time that I would have shuttle service and even though there were problems with the service for that day, Brent found someone to shuttle me within a short amount of wait time.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates your business and the kind words. We are always trying to improve and glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Robert C.
Fayetteville, NC
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire blow out
I live in Fayetteville and that is the only reason I wouldn't return to Southern States for service. They did an excellent job.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to do our best each and every time. Next time you're in the area stop by and say hey.

Durham, NC
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bring back shuttle service
Good communication and service, but need to provide shuttle service for customers.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience regarding the shuttle service. We try to have accommodations for everyone. I have taken note of your concern and will see what options we can provide in the future.

FH
Felisha H.
Townsville, NC
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!!!!
The lady that served me was great!!!! I love the new waiting room👍👍👍👍👍
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance.