Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1959 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2018 Category: Service
a
a
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai!! We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance.

Sheila W.
Smithfield, NC
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Surprisingly Fast
I have visited Southern States Hyundai on numerous occasions for service to my Sonota. I have always received good service but normally will have to wait for quite a while to have everything performed. I was expecting this time to take longer due to the factory recalls that were to be done. I was told on a previous visit to allow 3 hours since the engine must cool down completely before performing the check. I was prepared when I arrived to either stay at the dealership or have their shuttle drop me off at the mall. Surprisingly, it only took about 2 hours!! The customer service rep was informative at the beginning of the appointment. She had everything prepared for checkout and I spent little time in front of her station waiting for paperwork! Was truly a good experience!!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs!! Nina is a wonderful team member. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Catherine S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, little wait.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for bringing your car to Southern States Hyundai!! We look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great First Service
First service for our new/used Hyundai - they did great
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

We are so happy that you chose Southern States Hyundai to service your "new/used" vehicle and look forward to your next visit.

Sharvin W.
Brent rocks.
On point. Kept me well informed during the process. Can't ask for much more.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai!!

PH
Payton H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Brett Boothe (Brent?) and whoever worked on my car were great. Very personable and helpful. They went above and beyond to help me and I was very happy when I left
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

We really appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle. Brent is a wonderful addition to our team and we look forward to seeing you next time!! Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai!!

Michael M.
Wendell, NC
04/27/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and professional and and do quality work.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Great customer...

Connie M.
Louisburg, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2018 Category: Service
clean friendly
Have been coming here for 3 years. Always pleased with this dealership in all ways. Very clean, helpful, service done in a timely manner.I do have to come back to get something checked from my visit but my rating is still high.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai!! We strive to do our best for every customer.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/26/2018 Category: Service
In and out service
Nina helped assist me with my vehicle and I have no complaints. Keep up the good work!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and your patronage!!

Tanika S.
Durham, NC
04/25/2018 Category: Service
They kept me updated on my progress
Best service
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Best customers!!!

David C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Repair
Took my Genesis in for a warranty repair without an appointment. Was greeted immediately, and the repair was done within two hours. Great experience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you!!!

VJ
Vicki J.
Garner, NC
04/25/2018 Category: Service
They was very honest. About everything.Also worker was very nice to me .
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/25/2018

Thank You!!!!

TT
Tom T.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
x
already stated
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

I am looking into this situation.

Alvin B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and reliable service!!!
They did a great job this this trip. Very fast this time.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thanks for your business and the kind words!!

GS
Gene S.
Angier, NC
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people
All was good but will use locals near home in the future.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

We hope you come back!!!!

MA
Michael A.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
they were very helpful in working with me to resolce the issue
I Spoke with Jamie and he was in every way how manager should be . He was very professional in his approach of the situation.

04/19/2018 Category: Service
damaged vehicle lying about it paying for service that wasn't done
No not until they at least fire the service manager as he treats customer's like trash.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Our GM has responded to your complaint.

--Jamie Holcomb

MA
Margaret A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2018 Category: Service
They were very professional and apologetic for the wait and thanked us for being so patient

Thanks again!!!!!

EC
Ervin C.
Youngsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Crowther
Always a good trip to the dealership for Hyundai service. However, where are the coupons!

Coming soon!!!! Thanks!!!

Cary, NC
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I took my car in to get an oil change. The oil change was performed fine, as far as I can tell, however a paper covering was not placed over my floor mat. As a result, I was left with greasy footprints on the floor mat. When I called to inform the staff, I was offered to have my car detailed. While I appreciate the offer, it inconveniences me because I need to request time off work in order to have this done.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I will entertain picking it up for you.

--Jamie Holcomb