Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

RO
Robert O.
Bronx, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2016 Category: Service
Mr. Garrett and his concern for our safety and satisfaction.
It has been a great experience
Shante M., Customer Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. Our goal is to provide a exemplary level of Customer Service to all of our Customers and I am glad that we were able to do this for you. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very slow
Horribly slow and overpriced.

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. As a valued Customer I wanted to assure you that the necessary steps have been taken to improve your concern. I thank you for taking the time to share those with me.

Our goal is to provide a exemplary level of Customer Service to all of our Customers. Based on the events you described, We did not meet this goal. Your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees.

We would hate to lose you as a Customer and again I want to extend my apologies. I ask that you allow us another opportunity to serve you we wont let you down.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Speedy service
The service was excellent. They answered all of my questions.

11/10/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Everyone is super nice and pleaseant to work with.

Terry M.
Wake Forest, NC
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai service southern states Raleigh

Sister M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2016 Category: Service
We are happy with the care and concern we receive.
You are very prompt and and take care with the work you do.

John R.
Excellent Service!
All work done on time. They notified me that work was done. Interior of vehicle was clean and ready to go!

2011 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2016 Category: Service
Schedule more mechanics for the weekend
I noticed that there was opening for schedule. This probably has been happening for a while. It took 4 and a half hours to have the break fluid change in my car. And that only happened because I stood outside the garage policing if their were doing the job. I am a woman and that is not pleasant at all. Schedule more mechanics on the weekend.

Don G.
Wake Forest, NC
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Lousy service at a high price
Lousy service at a high price. almost 3 hours to get a tire removed from a rim at a very high cost.

K M.
11/08/2016
Express Oil Change - NOT
Made appointment for express oil change. When arrived was told it would be 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait. No Thanks. Second and last time this has happened

Amanda S.
Mebane, NC
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Employees very friendly but service was slow
The service took over a day and a half to simply get an idea of what was wrong
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2016

I am sorry it took so long. It seems that they did find and repair your vehicle. Sometimes it takes time to find the issue.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
2009 Hyundai Elantra Service
Service was efficient and on time; cost was what was quoted. Service agent professional and efficient, and the work was complete when he said it would be.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for using us as your service provider. We appreciate your input as well.

Jasmine B.
Louisburg, NC
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Unprofessional
Unprofessional...they do not provide loaner cars..do not answer the service phone.. rude.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Good job
Took a little long but warned them that I needed it at a certain time so when I arrive they had to call someone to drive it around to me.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/07/2016

We appreciate your time to fill out the survey. We look forward to seeing you at your next service Interval.

OM
Obed M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Elentra. 2012
Obed Morales
We were so disappointed with the experience that traded in Elantra for a 2017 Honda Accord.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/07/2016

We are so sorry about your service visit as well as trading your vehicle. We hope everything will go well with your new vehicle.