Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

FV
Frances V.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
35, 000 mile service took all day but car running smoother
expensive but car running smoother
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank YOU for your business and the review!

-Jamie and Mery

ER
Earnest R.
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Staff was friendly
It was an oil change and because of Covic I sat outside. But the staff was awesome as always
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2020

Covid is getting old! Thank you for your business.

TY

Thanks for the feedback.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Ioniq experience
Confirming email of online appointment would be nice
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Feedback noted!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2020 Category: Service
sERVICE
Cannot communicate with service managers as they will not answer phone. HAD TO MAKE A TRIP AQO SCHEDULE SERVICE.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Thank YOU!!!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Loyal but frugal
The people are very friendly and willing to go above to help you. I am loyal to the dealership for service due to desire to keep genuine parts but it costs more than the average quotes. I seem to never timeout the coupons offered with service needed. Bit disheartening but good people and quality work.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the feedback, next visit come say hi! I can probably find some coupons.....

Jamie

KW
Kenneth W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Worried
Southern states Hyundai treated me well except, when I complained to the staff about having to return the car for check engine light after only having the car for ten days. It was not a minimal situation to me but it seemed to be to them. Not a good look. I explained that I had Hyundai's in the past and promised myself that I would not buy another Hyundai yet they still tended to minimalize my situation really not good.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Feedback noted!!!!

TE
Tessie E.
Henderson, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice and fast
The people was nice and the service was good and fast
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback!!!!

Jamie

Janice H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ray and the good folks at Southern States treat you like family.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank YOU!!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Decoda Poyser is one of the best customer service folks that Southern States has! Always kind and willing to work with you.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Agreed! Decoda has been a great addition to our team. Thanks for the feedback.

GM
Gareth M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change
The experience was top-notch… I was greeted within 30 seconds of pulling into the bay… I was helped by the advisor who provided me my work order within one minute of arriving, clearly explained exactly what was going to happen, and clearly let me know how much it was going to cost. After I signed the work order, I was directed to a very posh and very well-equipped waiting area with free snacks and drinks and a very large and comfortable seating area where I could plug in my devices and talk with other Hyundai owners if I wanted to… Or get some work done… Or walk down the hall to the sales floor and look at the newest cars. Although I’m not sure exactly how long it took it was definitely not under an hour… But the fact I pulled up out of nowhere on a Saturday without an appointment this is actually a pretty good turnaround time. The people were friendly and as far as value it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I will be returning for an oil change at this location. I did actually have the chance to have a powwow with the technician who worked on my vehicle who appeared to be very knowledgeable, very well taken care of, relaxed, and very willing to talk to me about the condition of my vehicle. It could’ve been a little cheaper than it was… $65 out the door… But, as I said it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I’m not complaining. They definitely exceeded my expectations especially given past experiences years ago under different management and staff. Southern states Hyundai service has really turned themselves around and I will definitely be returning.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

- Decoda P.

Youngsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
recall service
Everything went as expected.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019