Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1

2004 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5rating 4.18182
Overall Rating 2.15152/5Overall Rating 2.15152/5rating 2.15152rating 2.15152rating 2.15152

2016 Hyundai Genesis

Gary C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2019 Category: Service
More peopleMOre people
There needs to be more people or a dedicated person to take care of new customers
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Fuquay Varina, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2019 Category: Service
On time & on point.
They were punctual, advised me on upcoming issues that could happen but did not pressure me to do them immediately. No pressure interaction.Great job. I will be back for sure.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank You!!!

Wendell, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Rick was great
Rick was great in the buying process. He was very personable and responsive and I would definitely do business with him again. Dave the finance gentleman was good but he was visibly upset when we did not take any of the warranty options presented.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Garner, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around time.
Had a small issue when trying to use my Southern States coupons, but once that was cleared up, the service was excellent.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your business and the review!

07/10/2019 Category: Service
water, please
It wouldn't hurt to throw some water on the car before you hand the keys back to the customer. It's a nice touch. I was a bit disappointed. You could have given the car a two-minute hose down. Acura dealerships do it all the time. I'm just sayin'...
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Feedback noted Thanks!!

AK
Annette K.
Wake Forest, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Four stars
Decoda was awesome to work with!
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We will continue to strive for 5!

Efland, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/08/2019 Category: Service
reliable service department
Overall the service was good in all aspects. The only downside is that for a recall visit I had to return another day after they ordered a part for that recall. They should have recall parts available for the first visit instead of inconveniencing me in time and distance to come back. (I come to this dealer because I like and trust them but I have three others closer to my house.) The service counter folks and the technicians otherwise do a fine job.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

QR
Quince R.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Starter issues
Just needed to replace OEM battery with a Hyundai battery to solve problem. Technician explained the issue and resolution.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

John T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2019 Category: Service
X
X
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the oil sticker!

Crouse, NC
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/24/2019 Category: Service
great service
Ryan Zimmer gave me some great info to get my car serviced.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Overall they do good service
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

TG
Travis G.
Knightdale, NC
03/07/2019
Warranty repair 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Had motor problems and got car towed in on Jan 20th of 2019. Motor was deemed bad and a few days later was told it would be covered under warranty which is nice. But here we are March 7th of 2019 and I just called in to get an update and all of the parts have not come in. Been renting a car since breakdown and really have no clue when car might be ready. I did talk to Hyundai and started a case number, just ready to have some finality. Please help me out. Have been told that Hyundai will reimburse my rental expenses, concerned about my car sitting for a prolonged amount of time.

Robert W.
Garner, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
R Wright
The location.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Robert M.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates you bringing your vehicle in for service. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

WF
William F.
Holly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
100,000 Mile Service
Once appointment was made everything was timely. Diagnosis, obtaining parts and installation. Great at keeping you in the loop on status of service & timing to return vehicle. Great experience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!

Sondra C.
Wendell, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice
They got done in a timely fashion
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Melanie W.
Wilson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Online service schelduling
They say you will save 10 % off your total bill if you schedule online. That is true...however, no matter how many different times I remind them to give me that discount as I scheduled online, they must not be listening because every single time they ring it up without my ten percent off and they have to ring it up all over again before I pay it!

Thanks,
Melanie
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience in having to ask for the discount on more than one occasion.

Mable B.