Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1978 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

VB
VALERIE B.
Henderson, NC
12/30/2015 Category: Service
Nice staff
Great salesman, Napoleon your the best
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/04/2016

Thank you for your positive feedback, we look foward to servicing your vehicle.

BRENDA B.
Willow Spring, NC
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was a little longer this time around. But the Customer Service is there. They treat you with respect and don't push other services on you.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/07/2015

Thank you for your kind review and continued business. We are sorry for the delay in getting your vehicle serviced. We will make every effort to cut down on your wait time on your next visit.

ADAM S.
Benson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Customer service
Overall, the customer service is excellent. My only problem is the price of an oil change. I can go anywhere else and pay just over half of what it costs at hyundai but if I do I void my extended warranty. That's ridiculous.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/29/2015

Thank you for your review. We only use full synthetic oil so our clients do not need to change it as often. We also process for our clients a $20 rebate on your next service.

DELMA C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Ryan in customer service. He kept me informed throughout the process of having a part for the catalytic converter replaced - a process that took almost 3 weeks. Cudos to Ryan for keeping me satisfied which is not an easy thing to do.
Why make an appointment?
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/10/2015

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and are always striving to build relationships with our clients.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Service person
Garrett was very nice and professional!
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/10/2015

NS
NIKKI S.
08/06/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
They were very kind and let me know about upcoming service that my car will need. However I did have to wait two hours for an oil change which I think is a little excessive when I had an appointment. All of the service men and women i dealt with were very professional and made me feel like I had my car in a great place. 10 stars for them. Its not their fault the oil change took so long.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/06/2015

Thank you for your kind response and your business. We look forward to servicing your car in the future. We are working on cutting back on wait times as we know your time is important.

MICHEAL M.
08/03/2015 Category: Service
The staffs are so friendly and ready to help
Southern States Hyundai is a great place to take your Hyundai Vehicle to for service, repairs maintenance etc. Friendly staff and very courteous. They also provided a ride to take me home while my car was being repaired. I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs an excellent service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to taking care of your vehicles service needs in the future.

CHRISTINE S.
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Garrett was Great
Garrett was friendly, efficient, and clear about recommendations, pricing, timing, etc., which made spending money on car repairs slightly less painful.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Thank you for your business and do not hesitate to contact Garrett for any future service needs.

FB
FRANCIS B.
Henderson, NC
07/13/2015 Category: Service
our sales rep was the best
service techs need to understand to leave customers radio stations alone, doing their job shouldn't include listening to the radio
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Our apologies for the radio stations. It is not our practice to listen to our clients radios. This will be addressed in our next shop meeting. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Wake Forest, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/08/2015 Category: Service
car was done on time, everybody was friendly,
everyone was nice, car was done on time and in a timely manor. no complaints
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your input.

Bria Mcinerney
general manager

2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2015 Category: Service
In and out with good costumer service.
Overall good experience. Didn't take long to get my car inspected and they gave me good info on other services I could get discounted through coupons on my next visit.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/25/2015

We appreciate the good review, if you have a moment please give me a call and let me know what might have been done better to get us a five star. The only way we can improve is by customer feed back.
Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Nice
Its a Nice place to take my car
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

I appreciate you taking the time to response I would love to know what we could to do to make it a 5 star rating, so that we could serve you better the next time. please feel free to call me at 919-839-7300

Randall W.
2009 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Great, but Saturday appt too hard to get...
Working folks drive Hyundais. Guess what day of the wk is usually best for them? SAT.
But those appts are too hard to get.
Steve M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thanks Randall for the feedback. I don't know if you have tried our on- line appointment system but that sometimes overrides the phone system You can schedule up to 6 months in advance if you need to. If you have any issues with the system or can't get your appointment set, give me a call and I will take care of it. Log on to our website, www.southernstateshyundai.net and follow the prompts. Thanks again for the feedback.

Steve Morgan
Fixed Operations Director
919-521-4768
smorgan@sshyundai.com

PN
PO N.
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Ponini
All of people work here nice
Steve M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/05/2014

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

Steve Morgan
Fixed Operations Director
919-521-4768
smorgan@sshyundai.com

KC
KAREN C.
09/27/2014 Category: Service
Petty charging
I hated being charged $12 to help me change the taillight bulb that blew out especially since I was inconvienced by your recall.
Steve M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/29/2014

Karen, thanks for your response. I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by Hyundai's recall. We try our best to make sure your vehicle is repaired as quickly as possible to lessen the inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the charges and possible resolutions.

SG
SHAWN G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/05/2014 Category: Service
The guy that helped me was very patient and nice. I do missed the desk and office to work in from the old location a year and a half ago. Overall pretty good though.
The guy that answered the phone was laughing at me when I did not know the car fixing lingo. When I got there I went to be handled by a different guy and he was great, sorry I not remember his name. I asked if they could do extra things after my car was finished with what I originally brought it In for. They said yes and went over the prices. I only had to wait less than hour more. I would recommend.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/06/2014

Shawn, I apologize for your experience on the phone, I will address that. I am pleased that when youi came in that the gentleman treated you properly. We appreciate your business and I realize that you have choices and that every time you come in we must earn the right to take care of you. Thank you for taking the time to do a survey, I will address the desk issue, if you need a quite place to work just ask a someone in the sales department and we will find you a quiet place.

JE
James E.
Youngsville, NC
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
09/05/2014 Category: Service
service was outstanding
your customer waiting area could use a little up dating.
Compared to Lexus falls short.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/05/2014

James, I understand, our belief is I would much rather keep our prices down as much as we can. We provide a clean area to wait or we offer a shuttle service if you would rather go somewhere else. Today there is a price to everything, you either pay for it upfront in the purchase price of the car or on a per service bases. Hyundai's value is a strong proposition and we try to continue that with our value in service. Thank you for your input!

GG
GREGORIO G.
Wake Forest, NC
08/21/2014 Category: Service
They are quick & thorough
I appreciate how quickly I was tended to. Sometimes when a job is performed fast you may wonder " did they do a good job?" Not with this company. They are quick & thorough!
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/22/2014

Mr. Garcia,

Thank you for bringing your car to us for service. We know your time is important so we do our best to give you the fastest and best quality serivce possible. We know without great customer service we wont have great customers. Thanks for taking the time to let us know we did a good job. We look forward to helping you in the future.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2014 Category: Service
mixed feelings
I had a bad experience trying to buy a car at southern states, and I feel the body shop is a ripoff. But, the sevice team seems to be legit.
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/01/2014

Mr. Cooper,

I am sorry every experience with Southern States has not been pleasant. I know every department works hard to exceed your expectations.  I am proud of our service department and happy it went well when you brought your vehicle to us. I will discuss your feed back with the other managers in hopes we can improve in all areas. Thanks again.

JAMES G.
Knightdale, NC
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Flexilble in scheduling and helpful
I appreciate the professionalism and manner they interact with customers and co-workers. They listen to your concerns and work to solve your cars problems.
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/25/2014

Mr. Gassman,

Thank you for your business. We strive to be the best in our industry. We know without great service we wont get great comments like yours. Thank you for your time.