Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1979 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Positive people
Positive people
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Making an appointment online is very easy.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs.

VS
Virginia S.
Smithfield, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Comments
Make sure there is no dirt or grease on the driver's floor when done. It happened to me twice.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I would love to speak with you next time you come in for service and apologize for any stains on the drivers floor area.

Best Regards.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
WAITING AREA WAS VERY RELAXTION
ALL OVER EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your car in for service. We always try to get each and every customer out in a timely matter and will always strive to do better.

Marc B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Such a change from past visits
I was dreading taking my car in for service. It was time for the big 90,000 service & I had a warranty issue I needed addressed. So, I reluctantly took it to Southern States. For the longest time, it was terrible. You had to wait about 6 weeks to schedule a visit & then, it seemed service was on it's own time frame. BUT!!! Something has happened. I was able to schedule service for later the same day. WOW! When I arrived, the service agents were all new & very helpful. I was happy with the prompt service & ability to get my car back the same day.
The only disappointment was being told my replacement part would be in within 2 or 3 days & I am still waiting a week later. There is always room for improvement but, I no longer DREAD having to go there. Now is more like what I always hoped it would be like. Whatever they are doing, I hope they continue.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words, we will continue to strive for five! (stars). The part (Heater Part) has just arrived also! We have been working on the culture here for a little over a year! Things are improving. Thanks again and see you soon!

EP
Elizabeth P.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, nice waiting area.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing for your next service appointment.

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service in working out a problem.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks so much for your business!!

SL
Stephen L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra radiator replacement
The service experience and quality of work (so far as I can tell) was excellent.

I had one issue...when I got home and looked under the hood, I see that the technician did not clean up after his work. This was a radiator replacement and cooling system flush. There should not have been glycol on the plastic parts beneath the radiator & hoses following his work. When I looked under the car for the first time, how do I know if I'm looking at a leak or sloppy work? Please tell your technicians that they can do excellent work, but the impression left on the customer goes into the pooper if they leave a mess...nonetheless, I am likely to use Southern States in the future..
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Feedback noted and will be utilized! Thanks for the review!

Carolyn C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
It's where I bought the SUV
This is the second incident that has caused me concern. 2016-17 I had an issue with my paperwork, It was incorrect denying me the premiere service plan for which I had paid. Service team member Nina was very helpful in clearing this matter up for me but it took months ....and even more time to get my refund.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Sorry about the confusion!

DA
Dean A.
Wake Forest, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2018 Category: Service
People are very friendly
Being a Genesis owner, I was disappointed that my car was not cleaned or washed I thought owning a Genesis had its perks however I have not seen any benefits from a service perspective. No ride offered, no loaner car, and car dirty when returned.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thanks for the feed back. We currently have plans for a wash in the works!

PR
Patricia R.
Zebulon, NC
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance. Service and sales people don’t know all functions of car
See above
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

We are training and slowly improving!

Garner, NC

Amanda E.
Four Oaks, NC
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service with a smile
I appreciate the time taken by staff to explain needed services for my Hyundai. They are always pleasant. It would be helpful if the staff could also communicate with the customers during service i.e. wait time.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Feedback noted! thank you for the review!

HL
Hiliana L.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
good communication
good customer service
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for your business!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata - Service
Good timely service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thanks for the review and your business.

Kaye S.
Knightdale, NC
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and comfortable. Representatives friendly.
Service was excellent and personnel friendly and helpful. Price was little too high.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

We price shop often to remain competitive. Coupons coming soon!!

03/26/2018 Category: Service
T
T
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Thanks for your business!!

Shineece S.
Burlington, NC
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Waiting wasn't too bad
I loved the waiting room. Probably the nicest waiting room for a dealership I've ever seen. I'm not sure if that is saying a lot because I try to avoid dealerships for repairs in general. However, the waiting room made the waiting easier to bare.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thanks for the review and your business!!!

2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai works hard to solve problems
I'm so relieved, I feel confident in driving my car again. Thanks.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Thank YOU!!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
The service staff is very kind and helpful and I was able to get my appointment within a few days.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for choosing us!