Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1979 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Wake Forest, NC
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Excessive wait time despite appointment and supposedly routine recall checking. Not sure why other tha "busy" response.
Overall satisfactory, however appointment time was not abided by. Confusion in sorting out other appointments/customers.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during this service visit. We are taking the steps to ensure a better visit for you next go around.

LC
Lori C.
Garner, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Great place but the scheduling website needs a bit of work.
I'm very happy with my Hyundai and Southern States Hyundai. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business! We greatly appreciate it :)

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Service was great. But no one ever returns messages left for service or returns calls so appts are impossible to make.
Again appts are impossible to make. We had to sign an agreement to have the car serviced here for warranty and that is the only reason why we come. The people in service were good. It is just making an appt before coming.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced trying to get an appointment. We are making changes to our service department to better service our guests.

Wendell, NC
Great sevice
Newly remodeled and knowledgeable reps. I felt in good hands this time. In the past my service was horrible, this visit has restored some faith.

DOUGLAS B.
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Good service but need to speed it up
Service team were easy to work with. Vehicle was returned clean. Only problem was that with an appointment it still took over an hour for a simple oil change/tire rotation.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business! I apologize for the extended wait time. We are making improvements to our service department to better accomodate our guests.

STEVEN S.
First service
Very kind employees

Wake Forest, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Professional staff
I love how easy it is to schedule service online. My daughter's car needed an oil change and tire rotation. Staff was efficient and service was completed in the time frame I requested. Satisfied with the experience.

PS
Patricia S.
10/08/2017 Category: Service
After my service, I call back to ask if they took care of the recall. Because I didn't see it listed on my print out or didn't know what I was looking at. Left the message with some young lady to tell my associate.

John S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2017 Category: Service
We would definitely buy and receive service from Southern States Hyundai again.
Southern States is generally very easy to work with. The shuttle is so convenient and a really big deal for us.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your repsonse and business! We greatly appreciate it :)

10/06/2017 Category: Service
Good service experience
It was customer friendly with free shuttle service to my work place.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business! We really appreciate it :)

KC
Kathleen C.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Southern States Hyundai
Service was prompt and efficient.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business! We really appreciate it :)

Columbia, SC
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Clarification is Key
The employees are respectful and nice, however there were still some hiccups. Just make sure you clarify on what you want and the prices.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response. I do apologize for the hiccups that you experienced during your service visit. We are making changes to our service department to better service our guests.

Richard R.

I loved the remodeling 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Louisburg, NC
10/01/2017 Category: Service
Caring people
Prices too high do not offer discounts or free oil changes like other dealers
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thakn you so much for your response and business!

Knightdale, NC
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Melvin was very attentive, professional and has a good sense of humor. Very helpful!

PH
Patricia H.
NC
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Recall maintenance
recall maintenance was done in a timely fashion. Advise on futher service was helpful. Customer service Rep was pleasant aand helpful
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/29/2017

09/20/2017 Category: Service
customer service
Customer service needs improvement
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/21/2017

Thank you so much for your response and I apologize for that. We are taking the necessary steps to better improve our service department for your future visits with us.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2017 Category: Service
The service here has been horrible in the past. Since I had a recall, and I live two blocks from this dealership, I decided to give it a try with my Genesis. The experience was much better this time. I hope this continues .
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017