Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1978 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Rolesville, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2017 Category: Service
It is very difficult to get in touch with someone in service when calling Southern States Hyundai. Once you leave a message, you don't always receive a call back.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/13/2017

Hello,

We are working to resolve the phone issues, progress is being made. Thanks for your input and your patience!

05/11/2017 Category: Service
Amy was great!
Amy was helpful and the service was completely quickly. The shuttle was a nice perk as well.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Thanks for the feedback.

Michael D.
Wake Forest, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/03/2017 Category: Service
Excellent and Timely Service
Southern States provides personal care, insuring everything is working to perfection - great service
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Michael,

We will do better!!

Bobby S.
Knightdale, NC
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Professionalism is a good thing, thanks.
The con? Takes too long.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/02/2017

Bobby,

Thanks for the review and you business!

Garner, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Dependable service!
We switched from Johnson of Cary recently to Southern States for our service due to it being a bit closer for us. I found this service center to be efficient and dependable. I will be returning there in the future.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Hi,

Yes we do the mulitipoint inspection. must have gotten overlooked. I will mention this to your advisor.

2016 Hyundai Azera
Friendly
The service worker lect my car cor lunch or something for hour half that when i told my car sould be ready in at 11 out 3 or so for a oil change and tire rotation
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Sorry for the mix up!

Jim C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Good, quick friendly service, But pricey
Service was quick and good for routine maintenance and alignment, but quite pricey.
Was satisfied overall, but for the premium price, would expect typical perks I've gotten at other dealership service departments(Carwash, vacuum, etc)
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Jim,

We are actually cheap if you consider we use fully synthetic oil.  We price shop often to ensure we offer competitive pricing.

Thanks,
Jamie

Friendly Customer Service, Good Prices
Friendly Customer Service, Good Prices
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Thanks for for the review!

04/20/2017 Category: Service
Tuscon
no comment
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Thanks for the review...We will continue to strive for five!!(stars)

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Reliable service
I always get non routine work completed at this dealership. I have never had any issues. The work has been reliable and the service reps are great at keeping an open line of communication.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks for the review and your business!

MN
Mary N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2017 Category: Service
staff
nice customer service
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Mary,

Thanks for your business and the review!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Genesis 15K service
Service was excellent and done in a timely manner.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/13/2017

Hello,

Thanks so much for the feedback!!!

LN
Lisa N.
Knightdale, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
Dropped off car. Garrett Edwards was very helpful and nice.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/13/2017

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the feedback!!!!

Sean M.

Lorraine O.
Franklinton, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2017 Category: Service
The Hyundai dealership keeps my Hyundai in best possible condition.
The service visit was fine. I was frustrated prior to the visit because I had called the Hyundai service department 8-10 times the week and a half prior to the visit to talk about my service record and schedule an appointment and I always got the voicemail of "Chris". I left a detailed message 2 times and nobody ever called me back. I ended up going online to make the appointment and I did not get the appointment that I wanted and did not get options that I wanted with the online scheduling form. I considered going to a reputable service department closer to home, but that would have created further problems in my busy schedule. I have reasons other than car service that I like going into Raleigh to get my car serviced. I can schedule other things around my service appointment and I have always been happy with the service I have received.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/03/2017

Lorraine,

The phones and the construction have been a huge issue.  The fix is in process.

MANUEL M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2017 Category: Service
I notice that the dealership is re modeling the building and that's a sign of success.
I recommend that when your car is being service, that the mechanics put a cover on the front driver side to protect any grease on the matt.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/20/2017

Manuel,

We normally use a seat cover and a floormat.  Maybe it got removed by one of our people.  Thanks for the feedback.

TW
THOMAS W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2017 Category: Service
TW Review
The car was ready at a time when promise, but I just think it takes a very long time to do some very simple maintenance (two hours).
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

Thomas,

We are currently working on the times.  Next time will be better for sure!

Mark P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2017 Category: Service
Good Dealer service
Friendly staff and good service. Got what I needed. The first time I was there they forgot to send in my mileage reading for Hyundai MPG reimbursement....but that was fairly minor.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

Mark,

Thanks for the review, maybe five next time.

03/10/2017 Category: Service
The team there is very courteous. Prices are kind of high.
Good car. Good team.
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/11/2017

Hello,

We use a full synthetic oil here at Southern States. You can save a bit by using the conventional oil. Thanks for the review.

Jan W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/03/2017 Category: Service
It wasn't great or terrible. i drove 880 miles and was down 3 quarts of oil. Hyundai did what they had to do.
OK
KYLE M. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

Jan,

Thanks for the feedback.  The guy responsible took a job with a competitor...Better days ahead for sure.  See ya soon.

Thanks,